AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does type of Lovense product effect tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi Lovegood

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 1, 2018
The Internet
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@lexilovegood24
Chaturbate Username
Lexilovegood24
So I've been looking into investing in a Lovense toy because they seem lucrative. It seems the most popular non-anal toy is the Lush, but it doesn't look like it does anything for clitoral stimulation so I would probably have to fake a lot of enjoyment. Domi and Nora look good aside from having to hold them in place. I saw another threat where someone was using a Hush vaginally because it could do clitoral stimulation and you just leave it in like the Lush. Question being, do members care which toy you're using so long as they can make it vibrate with tips? I'm kind of concerned that if I get the Hush people will expect anal and be disappointed if I use it vaginally, or if I get the Domi people won't like it as much because there's no penetration, etc.? I mean, I want to enjoy it, but I also want it to result in tips. For those of you who have tried more than one, do you find that members like certain Lovense toys more than others?

I can't give a great answer, but I can try to contribute something for you. I have only recently purchased a lush and after going through the hellish setup process and figuring out how to get it to work I thought I'd have to fake enjoyment too, since I also prefer clit stimulation. The thing is... I actually make small gasps and squeaks cause the toy surprises me and it makes it feel pretty decent with that surprise factor thrown in. It's not going to make me orgasm alone, but it gives enough a jolt the tippers seem to like it. Actually my ability to stand the lower settings so well seemed to lead two people to go to the higher tiers the other night to get me to moan from it. :) I don't like to fake things either, but you never know what your audience may find out or enjoy from a new toy. :h: I've made back my investment already at least in a couple shows.

As a member I’ve come to expect that most models over act on tip vibes. Especially low level tips. But members buy in to it. The lush ( pink sperm looking thing) seems to be the most popular tip vibes used by models.

I've seen someone on here say that they keep the lush in their panties against their clit instead of inside... Can't remember who it was, I think a streamate model

As a member I’ve come to expect that most models over act on tip vibes. Especially low level tips. But members buy in to it. The lush ( pink sperm looking thing) seems to be the most popular tip vibes used by models.
This. If I see a model using one I tend to pass by because while I'm sure they feel good all the over acting has killed it for me. That said, I know models wouldn't use them if they weren't good for bringing in tips. It just isn't my bag.

I have a lush. There is a ton of dumb overacting out there, but you don’t have to go that route. My fav way to use it is while I’m cleaning or crafting or otherwise being boring and challenge guys to try to distract me. I’ll thank them for low tips and tease at touching myself, but I’m not going to explode over 10tks.

It’s also super fun to give total control for a few minutes at a time. Guy tips X tks for three minutes, sees if he can get me off before time is up, then next guy gives it a go. Friendly competition translates to decent tips. I have to have clit stim to finish, so I use lush internally but fingers externally. Haven’t had any complaints, do what ya gotta to get yourself there.

I don’t use it every shift and I do think it can become a crutch if you’re aren’t careful. But it can be fun.

I ended up ordering the Domi and getting a wand belt thing to hold it in place. I figure this way I have more fun and they can be reasonably sure the reactions are genuine. It also looks like it lights up when it's doing it's thing, so that should be fun for people as well to be able to actually see it working. Hopefully people will still like it. I know the Lush is more popular, but damn, if I'm going to spend that much on a sex toy I want to make sure I'm going to be able to enjoy it. Same deal with all these dudes who want me to buy these giant dildos. Like, look dude, I'll get one that's big enough that it looks nice and big and satisfying on screen, but if you need some ridiculously large specific inch requirement in order to enjoy it I guess you're out of luck. I'm not going to actually fucking hurt myself (unenjoyably) so that you can get your rocks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.