AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

December is upon us!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So we are 2 days into the last month of 2011. Holy shit did this year fly by! I took it rather easy in November as far as my camming schedule goes, so I'm planning to at least get back to my norm for December to take the year out right. Today on cam I dedicated a whiteboard to anyone who tipped 122 tokens (for the 12/2 date) and I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge their effort to help start my month off right!

My "Friday Friends" for the day! -
ibok8.jpg

While it was somewhat of an off-kilter day for me (I had a rum and coke with no food in my belly and was probably a bit tipsier than I'd normally be at this point of the day, I may have caused some extra giggles) these folks helped make it sweet and fun.

I may have little things like this throughout the month of December so keep your eyes peeled (that's a weird old saying!) if you'd like to be part of it!

Happy December, everyone, I hope your 2011 was brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.