AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Denied new model status reboot

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I'm sure I'm not the first person to ask this but my searching didn't come up with any current people talking about the exact issue.

I missed my Chaturbate new model tag, and now whenever I log in I genuinely have zero viewers. I know it's possible to recover from that, but boy howdy will it be time consuming. Everyone always says that if you email Chaturbate support they will give you your new model status if you missed the window before.

I got a response from them basiaclly saying "you only get one shot, you cannot get the status back, and you cannot create a new account"

This seems to be in direct contrast with what everyone always says, that you can just make a new account or ask for your status back. What should I do? Risk it and make a new account? I know CB are very ban-happy, but whilst I have zero viewers it's not like I have much to lose.

Models create new accounts all the time. This is definitely odd and might be a brand new rule.

Chaturbate support is also one of the most inconsistant with regards to rules in the cam world. As you pointed out, they ban all the time.

Are you willing to be banned from Chaturbate over a new model boost? This narrows your token sites dramatically considering MFC has been having their fiasco mess of technical issues and incredible lack of traffic. What's left after? Strip chat? Bonga? Nood? None of these sites are in the same league as far as model earning, traffic and more.

It's up to you to weigh the pros and cons. Personally I believe with consistency, work ethic, patience and entertainment value you can easily dig your way up to the front pages without being a new model. I wouldnt risk being banned.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for your reply. I hadn’t actually thought about the long term implications of being banned from the site, as silly as that sounds.

I logged on for a wee bit the other day, at an hour I’d never done before and people ACTUALLY showed up into my room!

I’m not transitioning there just yet, but it’s nice to know that I can dip my toes in and still get a nibble.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.