AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dick ratings?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaMinnow

Cam Model
Feb 15, 2020
PNW
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@NovaMinnow
MFC Username
NovaMinnow
Chaturbate Username
NovaMinnow
This may be a silly question but how do you handle dick ratings? I've been asked for it and I'm not opposed to doing it, but I feel like I don't know how/what these guys are looking for. I'm bi leaning towards girls and penises aren't usually the most attractive body part. Should I just avoid doing them altogether?

I LOVE doing my cock ratings! If you're not into it, then I wouldn't bother with them. I always tell them that I score on a scale of 1-10, that NO ONE has gotten a 10, and that I'm honest- so don't get pissy if I give you a 5. Anyway, they like to know you are putting actual thought into it. I have been told a handful of times that I give good ratings because, and I quote, "other models just look at it quick and throw out a number". In my room, if you pay for something, I'm going to give it to you, so I have always 'studied' it and even have my own 'formula' (lol, it's a whole schtick)..Have fun with it! If you open a cam and it's a huge cock, play it up! And if it's a sub-par cock, try to think of something positive to say as well as being honest- "well you def have girth!" though his cock is 2.5 inches long.

I do honesty is the best policy with cock ratings, but I have been avoiding them as of late. I don't like the toxic/shaming assumption that big dick = best dick. I think it leaves men with a lot of insecurity with their penises. I have had sex with some big dicks that were the absolute worse sexual experience of my life. (I even had a relationship and enjoyed one dude, but his huge fucking donkey dick tore my cunt apart. I bled like I had my hymen was popped, and I was sexually active at that period in my life. The walk back to my dorm was THE MOST PAINFUL WALK OF SHAME.) I have had sex with dudes who were like skinny five inches and it was AAAAAAAAAAAMAZING.

I too try to keep it positive, because it's amazing to see a guy smile so big when you tell him you don't think there is anything wrong and his dick looks perfectly fine, now does he know how to use it? If not, I will be more than happy to show/tell him how I can use it.

I do honesty is the best policy with cock ratings, but I have been avoiding them as of late. I don't like the toxic/shaming assumption that big dick = best dick. I think it leaves men with a lot of insecurity with their penises. I have had sex with some big dicks that were the absolute worse sexual experience of my life. (I even had a relationship and enjoyed one dude, but his huge fucking donkey dick tore my cunt apart. I bled like I had my hymen was popped, and I was sexually active at that period in my life. The walk back to my dorm was THE MOST PAINFUL WALK OF SHAME.) I have had sex with dudes who were like skinny five inches and it was AAAAAAAAAAAMAZING.

I too try to keep it positive, because it's amazing to see a guy smile so big when you tell him you don't think there is anything wrong and his dick looks perfectly fine, now does he know how to use it? If not, I will be more than happy to show/tell him how I can use it.

I've never been one to ask for a rating, as I think it's all subjective and never saw much use for it. But, have to say I really appreciate reading this. :)

FWIW, I have tipped for a cock rating on MFC. Being the person I am, I usually will put this in the tip note for whatever it is they do (usually was about 50tkns):

"Care to rate my cock?"
150px-Foghorn_Leghorn.png

Most got a laugh out of it. Though, I think one model was actually disappointed that it wasn't really me.

I LOVE doing my cock ratings! If you're not into it, then I wouldn't bother with them. I always tell them that I score on a scale of 1-10, that NO ONE has gotten a 10, and that I'm honest- so don't get pissy if I give you a 5. Anyway, they like to know you are putting actual thought into it. I have been told a handful of times that I give good ratings because, and I quote, "other models just look at it quick and throw out a number". In my room, if you pay for something, I'm going to give it to you, so I have always 'studied' it and even have my own 'formula' (lol, it's a whole schtick)..Have fun with it! If you open a cam and it's a huge cock, play it up! And if it's a sub-par cock, try to think of something positive to say as well as being honest- "well you def have girth!" though his cock is 2.5 inches long.
hey but that's the thing for me I have a problem with this twofold. One is I have a major skin color preference in penises. So if someone falls out of it there is no way I'm going to tell them that I am pretty sure that's against mfc rules anyway and I'm not about to get banned over the color of someone's penis. Secondly the second is like I'm very opposite. Like you know for me it goes back to a man's hand and I never realized it until I had sex why that was. But I pretty long skinny or slender fingers. And prefer the same with a penis I prefer a lot less girth. Normally I HATE girth. So when I see a penis with girth I see it as a bad thing but girls like that . Then big penises I don't like them so big would be nicer if they were small altogether. So that's why when i rate I'm not thinking of myself. Most females don't have the type of vag I have and they will never meet me so idk why I would consider my own rating rather what most women seem to like? People usually don't reference what's the ideal penis for a virgin but rather what women like after that point. So that's why for me I try to think of other's preferences rather than my own,

Ditto. I only do them in a show as I'll have a lot to say plus I need to see their cam. It's actually quite fun for me.

Reactions: MicaVerano
Cock ratings usually are the best shows you can get because they tend to get long. I just love them because of the earning potential!

My main tip is to split the ratings into everything you can rate a cock! Be creative and make the show last. Girth, Length, Color of Shaft, Color of Head, color of head while stroking(this gets into a bit of JOI), shape of shaft, shape of head, balls, if is shaved and even spurt(you can implement JOI and CEI into this part, depending of the customer) lol

Each show I try to be creative and find new ways of rating.

Edit: also only in private shows(exc if on Streamate) for cam2cam and no spies.

Cock ratings usually are the best shows you can get because they tend to get long. I just love them because of the earning potential!

My main tip is to split the ratings into everything you can rate a cock! Be creative and make the show last. Girth, Length, Color of Shaft, Color of Head, color of head while stroking(this gets into a bit of JOI), shape of shaft, shape of head, balls, if is shaved and even spurt(you can implement JOI and CEI into this part, depending of the customer) lol

Each show I try to be creative and find new ways of rating.

Edit: also only in private shows(exc if on Streamate) for cam2cam and no spies.

Yes, hahaha verbatim.

I don't do them because I don't think anyone wants a disinterested "good job, you have a penis" or "why are they always ashy?" as a response :haha: I'm only into penises if they're attached to ladies, so a dude's ding-a-ling isn't something I'm interested in looking at or giving feedback about.

Status
Not open for further replies.