AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dirty talkers are impossible to find

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2017
Hi! My first post here... I've followed camgirls for years(over 80k rewards points on MFC) but never felt the need to participate in any forums until recently.

I'm baffled by how impossibly difficult it is to find camgirls who are open to dirty talking :D They exist, but it seems like 1 in every 75 girls are willing. They have no problem swallowing dildos but most of them can't say so much as the word "boob" without going red in embarrassment haha. I offer girls with smooth voices thousands of tokens for the easiest private ever(just talking, no physical), and 99% say they're too embarrassed or they're not very good at it. Basically, running into a camgirl who isn't Russian, has a cute voice, and enough mental fortitude to talk dirty is the rarest of all rare things that are rare.

I am aware of websites like clips4sale which are rich with dirty talking content, but I prefer the live privates and such, because it's more personal and they react to what you say and so on. So my question to camgirls out there: What in da fuq?

Hi! My first post here... I've followed camgirls for years(over 80k rewards points on MFC) but never felt the need to participate in any forums until recently.

I'm baffled by how impossibly difficult it is to find camgirls who are open to dirty talking :D They exist, but it seems like 1 in every 75 girls are willing. They have no problem swallowing dildos but most of them can't say so much as the word "boob" without going red in embarrassment haha. I offer girls with smooth voices thousands of tokens for the easiest private ever(just talking, no physical), and 99% say they're too embarrassed or they're not very good at it. Basically, running into a camgirl who isn't Russian, has a cute voice, and enough mental fortitude to talk dirty is the rarest of all rare things that are rare.

I am aware of websites like clips4sale which are rich with dirty talking content, but I prefer the live privates and such, because it's more personal and they react to what you say and so on. So my question to camgirls out there: What in da fuq?
Streamate is definitely a great place to look! MFC just doesn't foster a culture where dirty talk is exactly the norm. I know when I was on MFC I wasn't comfortable doing dirty talk because my members were my friends and it just felt weird. Sure I could masturbate in private with one of those guys and have fun but if I had to add in dirty talk it just felt weird. Kinda like doing an elaborate striptease with a nurse costume and fake accent for a boyfriend. It just felt silly. It felt too much like a character and those guys knew who I was, so it felt forced.

But on SM I do dirty talk shows all the time. On SM it's easy to play a character because most interaction is in private chat so we don't spend a lot of time creating inside jokes with members and being ourselves in free chat. Not that we're fake all the time, it's just a different culture than MFC.

Many Canadian models seem to be especially good at dirty talk, so I would recommend tagging for a Canadian model as a general search.

I was ready to jokingly reply with that gif of the asian kid saying 'That's racist.' But then I noticed my suggestion, Jade_Lee, online and took a look at her menu. Yeah...Canadian. :blush:

If you're on mfc, @NataliaGrey has 'dirty talk' as one of her regular specialities. And rather good she is too. Or do a search for joi which is a common enough tag (I know that needn't be quite the same thing, but closely-related).

(I've also found a couple of great voices by searching for asmr tags, though they're much thinner on the ground.)

Seems to me that 'dirty talk' is mostly a one-to-one activity and models on MFC often are into group activity. Not to many on MFC are that into privates etc, I think most models are capable, and willing to do under appropriate conditions just that it doesn't fit into the building the room crowd way of camming.

I was ready to jokingly reply with that gif of the asian kid saying 'That's racist.' But then I noticed my suggestion, Jade_Lee, online and took a look at her menu. Yeah...Canadian. :blush:
I think Kickaz is Canadian? She does kind of a visual version of dirty talk, curious if anyone has heard her talk dirty, imagine she would be awesome at it.
This topic has me thinking of her, must visit her before the month is out....last chance (hopefully not).

One thing I'll add for dudes wanting dirty talk: it's helpful to provide some guidance for what you want. "Dirty talk" can mean so many different things and the level of dirtiness might be different. I personally dislike dirty talk on cam because I worry I'm going too far or not far enough, what's hot to me isn't hot for him, etc. So it's way easier if you give a little intro to what you want, or just lead by example.

I think Kickaz is Canadian? She does kind of a visual version of dirty talk, curious if anyone has heard her talk dirty, imagine she would be awesome at it.
This topic has me thinking of her, must visit her before the month is out....last chance (hopefully not).
Does she even do privates? Aside from the fact I don't think she does, anytime I've watched her she's streaming music directly into the feed and doesn't talk/turn her own sound on.

Probably not a qualified suggestion for this thread.

I'm baffled by how impossibly difficult it is to find camgirls who are open to dirty talking :D They exist, but it seems like 1 in every 75 girls are willing.
On MFC search the model tags for 'dirty' you will find many online!

Thanks for the shout out @subgavin!

Dirty talk is definitely one of my specialties, so if you ever stop by my room I'm sure you'll get to hear some, or you can always schedule a private.

Now that I'm done tooting my own horn, I think a lot of girls are just insecure about it. Everyone has their thing that makes them shy. Dirty talk is like 75% tone of voice and keeping good pacing, but a lot think they have to come up with this elaborate story, and that can be daunting. It's not really hard to figure out how to swallow a dildo. It doesn't require much creativity (sorry). Plenty of us have been giving blow jobs for nearly a decade or longer, doing it to a dildo isn't much different. People don't typically dirty talk while having sex in real life, so it's generally new to a girl when she starts camming.

Dirty talk is one of those things that requires practice. When I was on MFC I never would have done dirty talk privates but in SM they're common. I get a lot of requests for it due to my... unique voice that matches my diminutive size. That and dirty talking in the Harley Quinn accent, have become natural to me when back in my MFC days I would have stuttered through something as simple as "Do you want to cum on my tits?"

If someone just asks for dirty talk, I say no, because that could be anything. But it flows out while doing various body worship privates. I can go on for days about how addictive my ass is, or how sexy my high heels are, but actually tell me to dirty talk and I won't be able to manage it.

Reactions: swagger
I think a big part of why the OP struggles to find good dirty talk is that it isn't something so easy to learn, much like people who flirt well. For content you can learn a few phrases, work on it until it looks and sounds right. Doing it live is a whole other game.

Asking for dirty talk in this case will have a tendency to spoil it, much better is to lead a model partner into it. Dirty talk is more about a good journey than the destination. You need your partner to show some finesse, be self aware, natural, and to find her self expression. Must be a hard fetish to chase as there is such a large difference between amateur and artist? I can definitely see the appeal, good dirty talkers are awesome company, really know what they want, and can't hide their delight in being with a partner.
I went through a phase of chasing the best flirts on cam at one stage. Chasing flirting is very similar to chasing dirty talk, it is one of those things where asking for it can spoil it.

When chasing something with more art to it, you will always look for some indicator of a talent for it early; even if the model does tag for it/ says that she does it.
For dirty talk a good vocabulary range, and being able to talk about sex is a must.
They must be interactive on cam, this will most likely come through experience.
Someone who likes a certain amount of variety and foreplay is more likely to find their voice while playing/ teasing.
If you are male I would avoid anyone bi/ gay, overly feminine or too into fashion, if you are female the reverse. You want someone with a deep passion with your body type, the dirty talk will be more intense.
When you take someone pvt you are going to have to start the dirty talk, and invite her to do the same with leading questions. "I am going to slide that bra off and taste you... tell me where you want my lips on you? ... show me... what do you want to do to me right now?" The last thing you want is to make someone more self conscious than the talk requires. You also get to ask for the style of dirty talk that suits you with leading questions.
Lastly take someone ready for it; most likely late in her shift or after she has been pvt (not exhausted, that may not work). For someone suited to it, dirty talk may be a very welcome addition to a good night on.

Reactions: DearestVixen
I would guess that dirty talk requires that you engage your mind a lot more than performing physical sex acts does. A lot of girls don't want to be that involved with it. When I dirty talk, I feel more exposed and vulnerable to my viewers because I can really ruin the mood with a few wrong words. You cannot second guess yourself either. You have to confidently continue through sentences or sounds and really believe the things you're saying are sexy. If you zone out at all you're gonna start repeating too much or saying very uninspired 'canned' sexy things. I always have to pull my dirty talk from the realest and most deep parts of my brain. Some times I am way too exhausted to do that.

......because I can really ruin the mood with a few wrong words.
I think models worry too much about making mistakes. So long as you can keep moving on from one, they rarely break the mood.
Let's imagine worst case scenario, that it does, your member goes down in laughter or embarrassment. There is value in that experience for the member, most of us will experience far worse pvt experiences than that.

When it comes to dirty talk with men, women usually have a much richer language style. More likely than not, what sounds a bit cheesy to a woman, will sound great to a man.

You cannot second guess yourself either. You have to confidently continue through sentences or sounds and really believe the things you're saying are sexy.
Agree... agree.

Bad unconvincing dirty talk is worse than no talk at all.

I get awkward asking for dirty talk myself in what privates I have done. I can be embarrassed by what I'd want to hear. So far the best dirty talk I've heard has come from models who know me well (and know how to tease me) or are just good at basic JOI.

I think it's a hard thing for a lot of model to do without any direction as well. What kind of dirty talk? You have a scenario? Just encourage your jerking off? Any phrases you like? More GFE or something dirtier? Etc etc...

Random thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.