AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Disconnected while trying to use the web broadcaster

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2018
Hey guys, I'm hoping I can get some help here.
I'm a new model, I've been getting things ready and setting up my profile and am finally ready to get online and broadcast, but I've been having issues with the web broadcaster. I'm using my macbook pro, and google chrome. It gives me this error every time:
Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 7.04.11 PM.png
I know the site is not undergoing maintenance. I have tried pretty much everything I can think of. I would say I have an above average knowledge of technology and similar things, but nothing is working. I've tried restarting my browser, computer, router, wifi. My firewall is off. I've looked and I don't think I have any other security type software that could be interfering. I've tried it on a different wifi. I have no new updates for my computer or chrome.

Honestly, I'm at a loss. I contacted model support and they told me to do a couple things again that I had already done and it still didn't change anything. The only thing I could think of is if there is some incompatible software I have on my computer, but I have no idea where to look and I need some new ideas.

I don't have access to the model only forum yet so this is the best option for me to post in.

Thanks in advance!

- Elle

Status
Not open for further replies.