AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

discount of alleged fraudulent tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2023
Hello @punker barbie on Sunday I sold tokens from my petiteehot account through bantokens and they informed me that they were going to discount 909 tokens since the support team told them that they were fraudulent tokens, the support team told me They never warned me about those supposedly fraudulent tokens nor did they give me any information about it, I already sent them an email to explain the situation to me and I still haven't received a response. I would like you to help me get my tokens back since no one gave them to me, I had to I work very hard to get them and I don't understand why they take them away from me like that without even an explanation of what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.