AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2018
Hi! I cammed for one day on Chaturbate and unfortunately my shows were recorded without my permission. My heart literally dropped when I googled my screen name and my shows were up on rec-tube and upstore. Has anyone figured out a way to get their content down from these sites? I have so much anxiety knowing that someone can potentially see my videos. I know I should've done my research before signing up and doing a show but I didn't. Please someone help me or give me advice!

This is simply the reality of digital sexwork. Our stuff gets stolen and reposted all the time. I do not have advice about how to get it taken down, all I can say is that this comes with the territory and it is very important for anyone to consider when they choose this sort of work. Don't put anything online that you aren't comfortable having literally anyone and everyone seeing. Perhaps someone else can chime in with advice.

I hope you will be able to find some peace of mind over this. If it's just one recording, it's probably not likely that anyone will see it. If it bothers you that much, you might want to think about an early retirement. I am not saying any of this to be rude or dismissive, it's just the way it is.

Upvote 0
Okay thank you so much! I'm going to try hard to take down the videos but I really should've done my research before getting on cam. I don't know how you girls do it but cheers to being confident in yourselves and not giving a f**k what anyone else thinks!

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Thank you so much for the advice! Do you know if anyone has ever had any luck with removing content from upstore or rec-tube? Considering signing up for CMP but I don't want to pay if they don't deliver results

Upvote 0
I haven't heard great reviews about most of the DMCA services that currently exist. CMP is a no-go. Many of them will promise that they can get things down for you that you won't be able to on your own. In reality, they are just taking your money and trying their luck the same as you would be if you did it yourself. Many of them have turned out to be really sketchy and scammy. They don't have any extra power to get non-complying sites to take things down. I imagine the value in most of those services lies in the "We seek out your stolen content for you!" part of what many of them offer. I would try on your own before you start paying anyone else to.

HOWEVER, if you are certain that you want someone else to try to do it for you, I would go with AMS if their service is still available, because I know for a fact that they are trustworthy. @JoleneBrody has worked closely with them for years so I would view them as legit, perhaps she will be able to chime in with info on their offerings.

Unfortunately, many of these sites are hosted internationally in locations where complying with a DMCA request is not of much concern. But I wish you luck in doing some damage control!

Upvote 0
If it's chaturbate shows then you can just send a link to chaturbate support and they'll do dmca takedown request on your behalf, no need for you name and they have more experience doing it, some sites tho do not comply with dmca so getting everything gone will be troublesome if not impossible.

Upvote 0
So far your chances of removing content from the mentioned sites is zero. Sorry, i know you would have preferred another answer but it's the truth. Don't throw money away for dmca companies.

Upvote 0
Two things you can take solace from:

1. If you only did one show, that recording is a needle in a stack of needles in a haystack, and will only continue to get buried in a stack that grows exponentially by the day.

2. Places like rec tube are super shady, and anyone foolish enough to be looking at your content there is most likely going to have their credit card and/or identity stolen shortly thereafter.

Upvote 0
I haven't heard great reviews about most of the DMCA services that currently exist. CMP is a no-go. Many of them will promise that they can get things down for you that you won't be able to on your own. In reality, they are just taking your money and trying their luck the same as you would be if you did it yourself. Many of them have turned out to be really sketchy and scammy. They don't have any extra power to get non-complying sites to take things down. I imagine the value in most of those services lies in the "We seek out your stolen content for you!" part of what many of them offer. I would try on your own before you start paying anyone else to.

HOWEVER, if you are certain that you want someone else to try to do it for you, I would go with AMS if their service is still available, because I know for a fact that they are trustworthy. @JoleneBrody has worked closely with them for years so I would view them as legit, perhaps she will be able to chime in with info on their offerings.

Unfortunately, many of these sites are hosted internationally in locations where complying with a DMCA request is not of much concern. But I wish you luck in doing some damage control!

Thank you so much for all the advice girl! I don't have access to AMS so I will try to message Jolene :) That's so annoying but I'm glad you told me before I actually signed up. I've noticed that when CMP issues DMCA notices they put their clients real names .. like what is the point of that? I'm looking into guardlex and leakserv so hopefully those help. Guardlex supposedly has a 100% money back guarantee. Thank you for the luck!!!

• Hugs
Upvote 0
If it's chaturbate shows then you can just send a link to chaturbate support and they'll do dmca takedown request on your behalf, no need for you name and they have more experience doing it, some sites tho do not comply with dmca so getting everything gone will be troublesome if not impossible.
That's what I've been doing and so far they've been really helpful! Thank you ! ugh why do people have to be so shitty and pirate content

Upvote 0
Two things you can take solace from:

1. If you only did one show, that recording is a needle in a stack of needles in a haystack, and will only continue to get buried in a stack that grows exponentially by the day.

2. Places like rec tube are super shady, and anyone foolish enough to be looking at your content there is most likely going to have their credit card and/or identity stolen shortly thereafter.
Thank you, that definitely made me feel better and laugh :)

Upvote 0
I emailed both Guardlex and Leakserv and Guardlex said they've dealt with rec-tube and upstore and said upstore is harder to deal with, with some success with rec-tube. Leakserv on the other hand said they can remove from upstore ... guess i'll try and see! If I do end up utilizing both companies I will give everyone here an update to see if they live up to their stated standards

Upvote 0
I emailed both Guardlex and Leakserv and Guardlex said they've dealt with rec-tube and upstore and said upstore is harder to deal with, with some success with rec-tube. Leakserv on the other hand said they can remove from upstore ... guess i'll try and see! If I do end up utilizing both companies I will give everyone here an update to see if they live up to their stated standards

Please report back.

Upvote 0

I think several of us would love to know what your experience was with these services.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for the advice! Do you know if anyone has ever had any luck with removing content from upstore or rec-tube? Considering signing up for CMP but I don't want to pay if they don't deliver results

Unfortunately Upstore is not going to remove anything. Roydz and I have been trying for years, but they just ignore everything we throw at them. Rectubeis just as big of a pain in the ass.

It sucks, but based on my experience there's likely nothing that you're going to be able to do about those two sites.

Reactions: roydz
Upvote 0
Does disabling "show on network sites" work for you guys? I used to get recorded a lot when it was enabled, then I switched it off and I can't find any new stuff of myself anywhere nowadays.

Upvote 0
Does disabling "show on network sites" work for you guys? I used to get recorded a lot when it was enabled, then I switched it off and I can't find any new stuff of myself anywhere nowadays.

That is just an option to keep yourself off of all of the affiliate sites that CB offers. It has no effect on the potential for being recorded. If anything, it's just decreasing your potential traffic due to not being on those other affiliate sites.

Upvote 0
That is just an option to keep yourself off of all of the affiliate sites that CB offers. It has no effect on the potential for being recorded. If anything, it's just decreasing your potential traffic due to not being on those other affiliate sites.

Thank you for your answer. That is quite odd. I'm pretty sure the shows are auto-recorded with some kind of software, multiple shows at a time. I thought that the bots grabbed the videos from those affiliate sites, so not appearing on them somehow stopped the bots. I still can't figure out what makes the bot select which ones to record. Maybe the ones on the first page only?

Yet I've been recorded with only a couple viewers in the past, and not gotten recorded with 50+ for over half a year. Quite strange.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer. That is quite odd. I'm pretty sure the shows are auto-recorded with some kind of software, multiple shows at a time. I thought that the bots grabbed the videos from those affiliate sites, so not appearing on them somehow stopped the bots. I still can't figure out what makes the bot select which ones to record. Maybe the ones on the first page only?

Yet I've been recorded with only a couple viewers in the past, and not gotten recorded with 50+ for over half a year. Quite strange.
it changes based on a proprietary algorithm that the creator of that bot has. You will likely not be able to figure out what they have set it to do.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, both sites were not of help at all. Was not able to get anything off of rectube or upstore. Chaturbate wasn't of help either - I am pretty sure Chaturbate utilizes help from either Guardlex or Leakserv to help them with DMCA's. :(

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, both sites were not of help at all. Was not able to get anything off of rectube or upstore. Chaturbate wasn't of help either - I am pretty sure Chaturbate utilizes help from either Guardlex or Leakserv to help them with DMCA's. :(

I cant say about Chaturbate asking for help from other sites, but I do know they have their own DMCA team. But as for taking content off those sites, its hard for them to request it off due to a number of issues. Chaturbate can however request the sites / pages to be removed from search engines (Google / Bing). This way the pages / sites don't appear when someone searches for your username.

Upvote 0
Maybe, just maybe, you can manipulate the known tubes to send yourself traffic and brand presence. Seems easier to me than hunt for DMCA takedowns all day. I know nothing, just a thought.
Believe it or not, sending the takedown is quite easy once you figure out what works best and create a list of contacts. The whole finding the stolen content part is the biggest pain in the ass.

Upvote 0
Believe it or not, sending the takedown is quite easy once you figure out what works best and create a list of contacts. The whole finding the stolen content part is the biggest pain in the ass.
Agreed, which is why creating your own quota for a tube channel works better, traffic wise and organic SEO wise. It’s a method model friends from Xbiz taught about in discussions. Less codes, more traffic and more conversions:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.