AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DMCA Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2021
5th dimension
Twitter Username
@Trix_dancer
Chaturbate Username
Trix_dancer
Hey guys, I'm wondering about when I go to these website that contain my live stream and I request to take them down... why do I have to give them my real name and phone number? Isn't that sketchy? I'm giving the people who stole and recorded my streams my real info???

Hey guys, I'm wondering about when I go to these website that contain my live stream and I request to take them down... why do I have to give them my real name and phone number? Isn't that sketchy? I'm giving the people who stole and recorded my streams my real info???

Definitely not what you should be doing! You don't want to give these people your personal information. Some use a fake name (altho since it's a legal thing it's not the best option) and other's install someone to act as their representative. They would be the one to put their name on the DMCA request in that case instead of yours.

You can contact CB support and send them the links to the stolen content and they will typically send takedown requests for you (without using your name). I don't know how quick they are about it these days though.

Other options are paid DMCA services that will also do DMCA takedowns on your behalf (without disclosing your personal information).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.