AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2015
MFC Username
EvieKnowsBest
Hey!

So..

https://cammodelprotection.com

Been curious about this one for a while now. I have worked on the site before, under 2 different usernames, and after a couple of years, I decided to google them and see what comes up. Apparently, people still post some mp4s and screencaps, altho I haven't been online in a long time. (I didn't do ''hardcore'' stuff either, but people are still into ''bashing'' some models for being different/tattooed/etc) Now, my issue is, I have already terminated those accounts and thus cannot access the DMCA link mfc provides, nor am I certain they'd ''act'' upon it if I decided to email them about the issue, so I am just wondering if there is an alternative to the service mfc usually provides.

If you guys/girls know of anything else, I'd be more than grateful for your help..

Thanks!

And have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.