AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do bad streamate tags bother anyone else?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2017
I have been camming for a few weeks and I do pretty good with streamate being my main site. I've gotten about a dozen tags so far and half of them are mean, everything ranging from "cunt" to "kick happy" (I've only ever kicked one person lol) and "bitch face". They don't hurt my feelings cause whatever horny guys who don't get what they want are dicks, but it irritates me that people come back to tag me hours or days after I've stopped streaming. You'd think they'd have better things to do. Thankfully we can hide them! Anyone else find them annoying?

I have been camming for a few weeks and I do pretty good with streamate being my main site. I've gotten about a dozen tags so far and half of them are mean, everything ranging from "cunt" to "kick happy" (I've only ever kicked one person lol) and "bitch face". They don't hurt my feelings cause whatever horny guys who don't get what they want are dicks, but it irritates me that people come back to tag me hours or days after I've stopped streaming. You'd think they'd have better things to do. Thankfully we can hide them! Anyone else find them annoying?

They bug me too. After every particularly difficult encounter on cam, I spend some time checking and rechecking my tags to see if there are any malicious ones I need to hide. Sadly, it seems that it's better to ban than to kick if someone seems like a dick or a troll. I think if you ban someone, they can't tag you? At any rate, I'm quite ban-happy because I don't want to deal with arguments and bad tags.

Something that bugs me is tags that are straight-up incorrect. Somebody tagged me as "boots", when I've never had sexy boots. Guys ask for them and get annoyed that I don't have them, even though the fucking tag is hidden. I guess I could get some sexy boots, but why was I tagged that in the first place?

The tags aren't meant for you they are meant for the members. You can hide them all if you want doesn't stop them from their intended purpose. As a member I wouldn't worry about your tags. Worry about comments those actually have more weight with other members than tags.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_ and Kiki Jane
I love my bad tags. They crack me up. Sometimes my regs and I pow wow in free chat laughing at my new bad ones.

I have 12 cunt tags. I don't know if its people calling me cunt or my over usage of the word cunt.

I like the bad ones too. Any that bother me, I have a fix for though. Click it. Check out the bevy of other beautiful women who have that tag as well. Bam. Bad feels fixed. I only hide a tag if it's going to attract people I don't want to be bothered with.

I don't have many tags in general, probably because I rarely think to ask for them. I really only have a few bad ones, and I got most of those at once from one guy. I have more totally wrong ones, and I'm with @Kiki Jane, those bug me a lot more. The few bad ones don't have any effect, but guys keep showing up asking for me to wear a strap-on that I don't own, etc. The misspelled ones and the ones guys obviously invented for personal use instead of say, faving or bookmarking also bug me. Though I suppose anyone searching for something who also can't spell might find me that way... I keep "expensive rate" unblocked, because fuck yeah it is :p

The tags show up hours/days late sometimes because they now get approved manually.

The tags aren't meant for you they are meant for the members. You can hide them all if you want doesn't stop them from their intended purpose. As a member I wouldn't worry about your tags. Worry about comments those actually have more weight with other members than tags.

Well if you hide tags, it does stop you from showing up in a search for that tag.

Where would I see comments? I only see star ratings and tags on streamate

I love my bad tags. They crack me up. Sometimes my regs and I pow wow in free chat laughing at my new bad ones.

I have 12 cunt tags. I don't know if its people calling me cunt or my over usage of the word cunt.
Haha I suppose I could just embrace them. It'd be easier though if I was a domme, but I'm a total sub

An SPH guy tagged me "size queen," which makes sense because obviously I went on and on to him about how inferior his cock was compared to a large one. It's a nice tag for the SPH guys, but it also attracts those guys that think I have/use giant dildos, which I don't. I wonder if I should hide the tag...

Holy shit, that dude must hate me. It's been three days since I've cammed and today I got tagged as "horse face" and "loser camgirl"

could be a troll from here? contact support to request the member who left you those tags to be banned from your room since they are obviously harassing you at this point. you weren't even online.

An SPH guy tagged me "size queen," which makes sense because obviously I went on and on to him about how inferior his cock was compared to a large one. It's a nice tag for the SPH guys, but it also attracts those guys that think I have/use giant dildos, which I don't. I wonder if I should hide the tag...

even if you hide it, you can still come up in the search results.

could be a troll from here? contact support to request the member who left you those tags to be banned from your room since they are obviously harassing you at this point. you weren't even online.

This is a little surprising. Tag do get moderated before they show up. Guess SM is being lazy.

OP just like AudriTwo says tags like these don't just hide report them. I'm not sure if they can take away a members ability to tag from this or not but it's really odd they would approve so many negative tags from the same person. Could be multiple people.

This is a little surprising. Tag do get moderated before they show up. Guess SM is being lazy.
not true, comments are moderated, tags aren't. models have the job to block our own tags from showing up on our profile.

not true, comments are moderated, tags aren't. models have the job to block our own tags from showing up on our profile.

Even if they aren't moderated, there's always a delay in mine showing up at least. At one point I hadn't gotten a new tag in about 2 weeks only for 7 or so of them to appear out of nowhere sometime during my two days off.

I haven't had a tag show up instantly in a longggg time.

Feel free to use my penis in your SPH shows. "Your dick is so small, you... small-dicked... dickhead" (you can also borrow my grade A verbiage if you like). "That's not a real dick... I know this guy on this forum whose dick arrives to work two minutes before he does".

I think if you ban someone, they can't tag you?

I've had someone make a new account (or switch to an alternate) to tag me "block happy" and "total cunt". Lolol you mad bro? You were probably blocked for being rude, dude.

• Funny!
Reactions: Kiki Jane and Gen
Thank God you can block tags on there! The only mean one I got was "not worth it" (from a guy who was pissed off that he couldn't bark orders at me during my Gold Show which was a whopping $1) and I blocked it.

Kinda off topic, but there's one guy who goes around tagging everyone "chubby but sexy", even girls who are as thin as a rail. lol He hasn't gotten around to me yet though.

Ok I asked support about this.

YES tags are moderated however there's a weight system

1. Words and chains that have already been previous introduced are fast tracked (basically they go through and you contact to complain)
2. anything with numbers are moderated (anti doxxing or misinformation)
3. any NEW words are moderated (anti doxxing)

Loser, waster, kicker are used words so combinations of them are fast tracked.

Ok I asked support about this.

YES tags are moderated however there's a weight system

1. Words and chains that have already been previous introduced are fast tracked (basically they go through and you contact to complain)
2. anything with numbers are moderated (anti doxxing or misinformation)
3. any NEW words are moderated (anti doxxing)

Loser, waster, kicker are used words so combinations of them are fast tracked.

i knew it was moderated for privacy issues like names and contact info, but not when someone wants to call you bad names, insults, or complaints.

Feel free to use my penis in your SPH shows. "Your dick is so small, you... small-dicked... dickhead" (you can also borrow my grade A verbiage if you like). "That's not a real dick... I know this guy on this forum whose dick arrives to work two minutes before he does".
LOL! I think they aren't especially interested in how a large cock arrives at work - more the sort of "arrival" where being two minutes early is quite unwelcome! Maybe one day I'll be feeling mischievous and give you a cameo appearance... just not your verbiage!

I had a full on mental breakdown when an SM user said my cam was glitchy. I said it was storming pretty hard outside and I'd lost power twice that day. He still took me private for 2 minutes, said at the end he was happy, then left me 4 stars and the tag "low quality cam".

I have the Logitech c920, the fastest internet package in my area, and I warned him about the weather issue!

Thankfully my back up bitches here at acf came through with the quickness. Telling me how to remove his shit tag, and let go of my seething hatred.

This forum is epic. Fight me

I had a full on mental breakdown when an SM user said my cam was glitchy. I said it was storming pretty hard outside and I'd lost power twice that day. He still took me private for 2 minutes, said at the end he was happy, then left me 4 stars and the tag "low quality cam".

I have the Logitech c920, the fastest internet package in my area, and I warned him about the weather issue!

Thankfully my back up bitches here at acf came through with the quickness. Telling me how to remove his shit tag, and let go of my seething hatred.

This forum is epic. Fight me

I don't think other members take tags like that really serious, they can obviously see for themselves whether or not you have low camera quality.

I think the tags are mostly only helpful for fetishes, if someone is REALLY bad (and not aware enough to hide them) or when people are searching for stuff.

There's someone annoying going around tagging models either 'raceplay-yes' or 'raceplay-no' like...if it's a no-why bother tagging?? >_>

If I remember correctly (and maybe it’s changed since then?), SM models can hide the tags they choose, but those tags are still saved in their model admin ‘tags’ area...so if the model goes looking for it, she’ll still find it there. I think that’d especially suck if you’re being tagged, say, a nasty racial term or hate speech or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.