AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do BBW cam models have to make more of an effort?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2016
Hi

I am new to being a BBW cam model. I have just started out on the website justbbwcams.com

There is not a lot of traffic, however.

As a BBW cam model do I have to make more effort than slim, conventionally attractive girls? Also, is masturbation something that I have to do? I don't currently own any toys, and I don't masturbate for my own pleasure or really enjoy it to be honest. I will get a sex toy if I have to for the job, but I don't like big penises, so it would have to be small vibrator or something. I have a boyfriend that I regularly have sex with and he isn't big, either.

I have quite a shy, submissive personality. Are there some guys who like that? Or do all guys expect you to be confident and extroverted?

I don't know anything about that site at all but I can say that confidenc can go a long way and being comfortable is the most important thing. Maybe one day youll start to open up to some new things. If you do kudos and if you don't kudos . Just keep in mind no matter what you do people can tell if you are really enjoying yourself , and I wish you the best of luck with that site gal :3

I think JustBBWCams is a super low traffic site and you'd be better off on Streamate, MyFreeCams, or Chaturbate (after you research each of those sites!).

The amount of effort is the same, I think. Good equipment, good lighting, do your makeup and wear something cute. You may have a smaller audience but this is the Internet, there are more potential tippers than you could ever dream of meeting. even if a thin girl might have a slightly bigger potential audience, yours is still huge, too.

About masturbation, I stopped doing penetration on cam and switched to just fingers or vibrators on my clit. This was completely fine and I had no complaints. If you're on a site like MFC or Chaturbate, you set the show goals so you could do anything you want -- a shower show, a lotion show, etc and just never mention masturbation. I was on Streamate and just put it in my profile that I don't do penetration.

About being submissive, I think as long as you set your limits and don't let any random non-tipping dude in free chat dominate you, you're fine. Being outgoing is really useful if you have a quiet room, because it makes it easier to chat or keep the energy up, but just like body types, there are guys who like all types. That said, I'd guess that confidence and being outgoing are correlated with success - I think most popular camgirls are both. Personally I am neither but believe in "fake it till you make it" - every time I mention being shy, someone will say "you're not shy?!" because I push myself to be as outgoing as possible as I've found it helpful in camming (and in life, really). Most of the submissive camgirls I can think of are really outgoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.