AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat vs Flirt4Free for BBWs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
Decided to make this a thread of its own since I don't see much talk about flirt4free in general, so many may not have experience with it.. but those of you who do have experience with F4F, how do you find it stacks up against StripChat for BBWs? I'm a white bbw if that makes any difference at all? I'm also open to hearing about other camsites that are maybe lesser known but BBW friendly. I know camsoda and I'm currently waiting for a new laptop in the mail and am gonna begin doing camsoda really seriously and streamate as well (did it ever recover, btw?) I never had any luck on CB. I've been doing phone on NF and I really enjoy it and make decent money, but bid clicks oh my God lol. They're eating me alive haha. And now that the weather's going to be cooling down, I'm hoping it won't be TOO bad even with the bad cam client climate right now

Status
Not open for further replies.