AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do broadcasters know if someone is spying in private show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2020
So if a broadcaster goes into a private show, that can be spied on, does the model get notified if a viewer has started spying?

I don't think it does no, but they can see the sudden faster increase in tokens for their overall token balance. They won't see WHO is spying until they come out, or unless they go to their token history while still in the show - which I doubt they will do.

Edit:
Just to add also, they can't see tips you send, tipnotes, or other messages you type, again, until they come out of the private show.

Upvote 0
Interesting to know. Thanks for the info.

I’ve actually never used the spy on show option. Not sure why. I buy privates, but spying on someone else’s feels weird to me. Even if I’m paying for it.

Reactions: AllyVixen
Upvote 0
I don't think it does no, but they can see the sudden faster increase in tokens for their overall token balance. They won't see WHO is spying until they come out, or unless they go to their token history while still in the show - which I doubt they will do.

Edit:
Just to add also, they can't see tips you send, tipnotes, or other messages you type, again, until they come out of the private show.
thank you

Upvote 0
Interesting to know. Thanks for the info.

I’ve actually never used the spy on show option. Not sure why. I buy privates, but spying on someone else’s feels weird to me. Even if I’m paying for it.

I will pop in on occasion and see what's happening. But, it's usually very quick. Though, there are a couple of models I know who have asked me to spy whenever I want/can, and they will even ask me if I enjoyed it if they saw me spying.

Upvote 0
This is a feature I so wish they would update. It would be nice to see if/who and how many people were spying. I know you can look in tips but that breaks the flow and I'd never do it while IN the private.

Upvote 0
This is a feature I so wish they would update. It would be nice to see if/who and how many people were spying. I know you can look in tips but that breaks the flow and I'd never do it while IN the private.

I know this thread is about CB. But, I believe there's a way to see this on MFC but being a member can't confirm how. Have only heard about it.

Upvote 0
I will pop in on occasion and see what's happening. But, it's usually very quick. Though, there are a couple of models I know who have asked me to spy whenever I want/can, and they will even ask me if I enjoyed it if they saw me spying.

Interesting. So you can also enter & leave at will? Meaning no minimum time commitment like when you’re the one paying for a private?

Personally, I feel like the pricing is usually backwards between buying a “private show” vs spying on one, on CB. If I took the initiative to buy a private show, I should get the better price, not the guy that waited for some other sucker to do it so they could enjoy a discount on my “private show.” 😁

I’d feel like a sucker if I paid 30 tokens per minute for a 25-minute show and tipped throughout, only to discover half the room saw the same show for 12/min, didn’t tip at all, and left when they saw fit. Maybe it’s just me. Hahaha.

Upvote 0
Interesting. So you can also enter & leave at will? Meaning no minimum time commitment like when you’re the one paying for a private?

Personally, I feel like the pricing is usually backwards between buying a “private show” vs spying on one, on CB. If I took the initiative to buy a private show, I should get the better price, not the guy that waited for some other sucker to do it so they could enjoy a discount on my “private show.” 😁

I’d feel like a sucker if I paid 30 tokens per minute for a 25-minute show and tipped throughout, only to discover half the room saw the same show for 12/min, didn’t tip at all, and left when they saw fit. Maybe it’s just me. Hahaha.

I can't speak for CB, only for MFC. But, correct, spying is not time dependent. Can watch a second, or watch all of it so long as you have the tokens for it.

As to pricing, think of it this way: You initiate the private, you get to directly interact with the model and help guide where it goes. The others only get to see what happens. To me, it's worth it. But, then again, on MFC, I pay for TruePrivates which are are exclusive where no one can spy on them.

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0

The difference is the one who paid for the show has control over what happens. Sure a spy pays less, but say half the show was foot stuff he didn't care much for, or the model was doing something they really liked but then was instructed to do something else before he could finish.

Upvote 0
I can't speak for CB, only for MFC. But, correct, spying is not time dependent. Can watch a second, or watch all of it so long as you have the tokens for it.

As to pricing, think of it this way: You initiate the private, you get to directly interact with the model and help guide where it goes. The others only get to see what happens. To me, it's worth it. But, then again, on MFC, I pay for TruePrivates which are are exclusive where no one can spy on them.

Fair enough.

Upvote 0
I have spied a few times but not much. I think with most, I kind of feel TOO (yes it exists) weird and creepy, especially if it's with a model I visit regularly.

Usually, though, it's out of curiosity based on what the member was asking/wanting for that private in public chat, and it peeks my interest - may be something as simple as me never doing it, seeing it, or heard of but not seen (or something I wouldn't think to ask in my own private show, but IS something I know I enjoy) etc and curious if I would enjoy it. Other times it has been when a Model has been in a private show for hours (2, 3 or even longer) so that makes me curious. But that one has always either been bad timing for me, or just the private isn't much sexual. So I have spied when they are just chatting, and it's usually about something unappealing (for me personally). So then I just jump back out.

When it's a model I do really enjoy though, a regular one if they are doing something I too enjoy, there is something exciting for me about seeing her do it for someone else and me spying. I don't think I have ever spied for longer than 4 or 5 minutes though. I have never spied to "get off", but it does make me really horny (or can do I mean), so then if I have tokens I will take her private. Spying for me is difficult to ejaculate mostly due to I *need* a woman in a specific position for me (Nothing bad, just I love to see the boobs/face close to cam - that's "my thing" I guess).

But yes on CB, you can spy for as long or as little as you want, without incurring a "minimum" fee, even if the model has a "minimum minutes" for her private show - that is only for the person having the private show, not those spying (or it has never charged me for leaving anyway).

Upvote 0
I have spied a few times but not much. I think with most, I kind of feel TOO (yes it exists) weird and creepy, especially if it's with a model I visit regularly.

Usually, though, it's out of curiosity based on what the member was asking/wanting for that private in public chat, and it peeks my interest

Yeah, that’s my main hangup with spying. I can’t get past feeling a little TOO creepy about it. I’m more likely to just wait & buy my own private show when she returns. I don’t have a voyeur tendency, I guess. I don’t begrudge those that do. It just isn’t my thing.

I see your point about curiosity, based on which member bought the private and what they might have said or done prior to that.

I recently visited my absolute favorite model - who has many regulars, who surely also recognized me from always being there. I dropped a single, monster tip in public - well into four digits - and then took her private for a half hour. I thought about it afterward and if I had been one of the other regulars and seen that tip, I’d probably be curious what the hell was going on in the private show, too. Haha.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.