AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do I need a specific schedule

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2015
California
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@m0onnymph
Chaturbate Username
Moonnymph
I'm not always on at the same time because I can't really commit easily to a specific schedule (I'm on CB) . I'm on everyday, though, whether it's daytime or nighttime. I've tried having a schedule but I can't seem to fit it all the time. Is it alright for me to login everyday, like I usually do, but at whatever time best suits me? I used to have a schedule posted on my profile but I thought it was misleading and I wanted to be on more than my schedule indicated so I got rid of it. I feel anxious, if I feel comfortable with it that way do you think it'll be ok? :)

I'm not always on at the same time because I can't really commit easily to a specific schedule (I'm on CB) . I'm on everyday, though, whether it's daytime or nighttime. I've tried having a schedule but I can't seem to fit it all the time. Is it alright for me to login everyday, like I usually do, but at whatever time best suits me? I used to have a schedule posted on my profile but I thought it was misleading and I wanted to be on more than my schedule indicated so I got rid of it. I feel anxious, if I feel comfortable with it that way do you think it'll be ok? :)

From an MFC member's perspective, the short answer is, Yes, it would help to maintain a somewhat predictable schedule to the extent you can, even if that schedule is only a few days a week (e.g., Tuesday and Thursday afternoons and Sunday night.). This also means getting on cam even when you aren't too excited about the prospect, because camming for most models is a job. There are very few people who really want to go to work every day, but they do because it's their job.

Finally, try to avoid the tendency to log off after a few minutes if things seems slow. There's a lot of discussion of this issue from the model's perspective here on ACF. As a member, I often want to check out a certain model, and I create an alert so that I will receive an email notification when she logs on. Sometimes they log on and off so quickly that I never seem to be able to catch them online. It's annoying, and makes it nearly impossible for the model to develop a following of regulars.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lili_xo and Reitas
Yeah, a regular schedule is important. If it's a big problem, I'd suggest forcing yourself to schedule 1 or 2 sessions that are guaranteed rock-solid, and then work the rest around whatever is going on the rest of the week, and during those floating sessions mention your "for sure" sessions to members who might look like possible regulars.

Reactions: Reitas
Status
Not open for further replies.