AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you guys do the same goal amount every day?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
I'm curious about how common it is to do the same goal every day and how many models change it up. How do you determine what you're going to change it up to?

Need to preface this by saying that my room is softcore and pretty social.

I don't do the same goal every stream. Sometimes I don't even have a goal. Things depend on my mood and the room. Sometimes I just want to chill and chat with my people so I'll set a goal that says something like "chill and chat (or not)". If people want more than a chill stream, then they can clear the goal and have things be steamier. Sometimes I'll have a goal that says something like "something red" and it's to show off some lingerie. But more often than not, I don't start with a goal at all and just see where the vibe of the room is. If people are wanting to strip me down, I'll set a goal for it. If they're wanting me to cum, I'll set a goal for it. It's all about the mood of the room and how they're making me feel.

Reactions: D_A_X
Status
Not open for further replies.