AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you guys use Snapchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaia_Mommy

Cam Model
Oct 26, 2021
The Interwebs
gaiamommy.cammodels.com
Twitter Username
@Gaia_Mommy
MFC Username
Gaia_Mommy
Streamate Username
GaiaMommy
So I made a Snapchat and have a couple people that bought it- but now nobody is buying it and it's lame posting for the same handful of people lol. I've been thinking of turning it into a public Snapchat posted on my pages, and using it to market my OF, Fansly, and my clip stores.

Or- should I honestly just delete it? Is Snap worth putting the effort into as a marketing medium? I would probably just use it to post nonnude or very censored pictures and clips.

How many of you guys use Snap anyway? And if you use it to market, do you think it makes a significant difference?

I mostly use mine for my cam room. I sell lifetime access for 444 tk, and I make it clear when they buy that I'm not super active. Occasionally I'll post food or something sexy on my story, and I always send everyone a snap right before I log on cam to try to entice them to come hang out, but that's about it. I could probably find a way to earn more using snap, but I'm not really interested in that. I figure for the $40 they're spending to get lifetime access, I don't need to give them the world and it keeps the pressure low for me. I'd rather put effort into sites with built in traffic and payment processors so I don't have to worry about doing those things myself.

I mostly use mine for my cam room. I sell lifetime access for 444 tk, and I make it clear when they buy that I'm not super active. Occasionally I'll post food or something sexy on my story, and I always send everyone a snap right before I log on cam to try to entice them to come hang out, but that's about it. I could probably find a way to earn more using snap, but I'm not really interested in that. I figure for the $40 they're spending to get lifetime access, I don't need to give them the world and it keeps the pressure low for me. I'd rather put effort into sites with built in traffic and payment processors so I don't have to worry about doing those things myself.
That's about what Im doing right now with my snapchat, but nobody has bought it recently so it's just the same few peeps Im posting for each day. I want something more out of my snap... you know? But it seems charging monthly subscriptions to your snap just kills it tbh. So, I was thinking of turning the snap public, then having a private story for those that purchase lifetime access to it. That way I'll get people who add me from streams and then I'll market my OF and Fansly on my public story with teasers from my accounts. And on the private story, I may post more revealing nudes and clips with more subtle advertising.
I don't know if this is a good idea though lol, but I really want to try it out.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
That's about what Im doing right now with my snapchat, but nobody has bought it recently so it's just the same few peeps Im posting for each day. I want something more out of my snap... you know? But it seems charging monthly subscriptions to your snap just kills it tbh. So, I was thinking of turning the snap public, then having a private story for those that purchase lifetime access to it. That way I'll get people who add me from streams and then I'll market my OF and Fansly on my public story with teasers from my accounts. And on the private story, I may post more revealing nudes and clips with more subtle advertising.
I don't know if this is a good idea though lol, but I really want to try it out.
I'd offer your current paid Snapchat people a free trial to OF or which ever content site you like best, and just start posting your snapchat content there instead. (It's what I did, traded snapchat for OF and never looked back! now I just use the fun filters sometimes on snap, download the pics/vids, then post them on OF once in a while).

I'd offer your current paid Snapchat people a free trial to OF or which ever content site you like best, and just start posting your snapchat content there instead. (It's what I did, traded snapchat for OF and never looked back! now I just use the fun filters sometimes on snap, download the pics/vids, then post them on OF once in a while).
i think that's honestly what I want to do. I've been reading up on so many guides here and I really want to focus on my OF and Fansly, and optimize/declutter what I have going on rn. Snap just seems like a burden right now tbh. I don't really see the appeal of it... but I can't really explain why...

Ugh yeah I should just burn snap and move on- who cares! Also I do the same thing for my MFC Share posts lmao. The devil one is my fave lol

I use snap chat as a perk to my fanclub members. And I'll add randoms from stripchat sometimes and just advertise my fanclub to them.
Lol! I thought of making that a perk for OF members, but tbh the less free posting I have to do the better.
Thoooo I was thinking of giving very high tier subs on my fansly a fake number to call me (+ pay some fee) at certain times cuz that seems easy to do...

I have a couple of different model's on Snapchat and I have to be honest, the one/s that post stories constantly are TOO MUCH for me. I love seeing new things, but when I have to spend an hour just looking through all of the stories from ONE model, it's just way too much. I prefer the nice short teases, be that with nudity, lingerie, life, food, whatever.
When you have it like this you don't really leave that desire for us to "long" for the model and to miss you, we are not exactly wanting more. If you just do 1 per day, it's much better, or even 2 per day but just a couple of short clips. I think guys who want MORE and longer, are guys who would want 1 on 1, in which case you could try to get them to pay more (by taking you privately or paying XX for "live sexting sessions" or whatever).

There is another model I am with on Snapchat where originally we did send each other the odd naughty thing, but for the past year, all we do is send each other some food photos and tease each other with this. It may be lame or stupid to others, but it all started with her showing me a specific food in Romania (Cozonac) and I was "omg it looks amazing", so then I discovered we can't get it anywhere close to where I live (freshly baked anyway)... so she would tease me with this a lot because she used to love baking them haha. And then it started with some other foods, and if she went to restaurants etc. And then either she or I am trying to eat healthier/dieting, but then we tease each other with snacks/cakes etc we buy. So with her, this is all we do but it's "our thing" that we like and enjoy.

The third model I think has a perfect little balance, she will talk a little, we may say hi to one another, but she mostly just uses snap for story photos/vids or she does do paid sexting or video chat on it too, but she makes this clear on her OnlyFans page (her description says it). She usually does 2 or 3 short photos/videos per day, maybe a quickie in the morning after she had a shower and picked out her clothes, or if she has already got it on or something. Then maybe a little something outside (sometimes a flash sometimes not), then maybe a little something in the evening. It's sometimes only 1 or 2, but they are never too long, but always make you want more.

I do get annoyed when it's just constant advertising on the story though if it's multiple times per day. I think it's good to have a little balance because when I am constantly harassed with advertising I just mute or delete (this also annoys me in all other things in life, TV for example), so having a balance will prevent that from happening. I am sure I won't be the only one to mute/delete for reasons like this.

It's never bad to have snap as an additional thing for your menu, if people want it they will buy it. You don't have to make any promises for how active/inactive you are

I have a couple of different model's on Snapchat and I have to be honest, the one/s that post stories constantly are TOO MUCH for me. I love seeing new things, but when I have to spend an hour just looking through all of the stories from ONE model, it's just way too much. I prefer the nice short teases, be that with nudity, lingerie, life, food, whatever.
When you have it like this you don't really leave that desire for us to "long" for the model and to miss you, we are not exactly wanting more. If you just do 1 per day, it's much better, or even 2 per day but just a couple of short clips. I think guys who want MORE and longer, are guys who would want 1 on 1, in which case you could try to get them to pay more (by taking you privately or paying XX for "live sexting sessions" or whatever).

There is another model I am with on Snapchat where originally we did send each other the odd naughty thing, but for the past year, all we do is send each other some food photos and tease each other with this. It may be lame or stupid to others, but it all started with her showing me a specific food in Romania (Cozonac) and I was "omg it looks amazing", so then I discovered we can't get it anywhere close to where I live (freshly baked anyway)... so she would tease me with this a lot because she used to love baking them haha. And then it started with some other foods, and if she went to restaurants etc. And then either she or I am trying to eat healthier/dieting, but then we tease each other with snacks/cakes etc we buy. So with her, this is all we do but it's "our thing" that we like and enjoy.

The third model I think has a perfect little balance, she will talk a little, we may say hi to one another, but she mostly just uses snap for story photos/vids or she does do paid sexting or video chat on it too, but she makes this clear on her OnlyFans page (her description says it). She usually does 2 or 3 short photos/videos per day, maybe a quickie in the morning after she had a shower and picked out her clothes, or if she has already got it on or something. Then maybe a little something outside (sometimes a flash sometimes not), then maybe a little something in the evening. It's sometimes only 1 or 2, but they are never too long, but always make you want more.

I do get annoyed when it's just constant advertising on the story though if it's multiple times per day. I think it's good to have a little balance because when I am constantly harassed with advertising I just mute or delete (this also annoys me in all other things in life, TV for example), so having a balance will prevent that from happening. I am sure I won't be the only one to mute/delete for reasons like this.

It's never bad to have snap as an additional thing for your menu, if people want it they will buy it. You don't have to make any promises for how active/inactive you are
That's a very thoughtful response, thank you!

OMG this. The moment I see an ad like that on snap or OF is the moment I know the model is probably not even managing it and I jump away. It's a thousand times worse when they feel they can do it on month fee sub accounts. I also considering putting a sub on my OF profile just so they can't auto follow me back.

OMG this. The moment I see an ad like that on snap or OF is the moment I know the model is probably not even managing it and I jump away. It's a thousand times worse when they feel they can do it on month fee sub accounts. I also considering putting a sub on my OF profile just so they can't auto follow me back.
How do you and @Brett M feel about the occasional advertising post on a sub account? I feel like my advertising isn't too pushy. I usually post a flirty pic or clip I think looks good and would just throw in "More of me on xxx/ I have vids on xxx!"

Also do models really hunt members down and harrass them for resubs lol

I don't like or use snapchat for work. The only people who ever ask about it are freeloaders who are trying to get a cheaper platform for shows, and personally the level of investment and effort I'd have to put into it isn't worth the limited monetary benefits it might offer, especially when I already have other sites and platforms to manage.

Also I am a no life homebody IRL so my feed would be intensely boring lol

I don't like or use snapchat for work. The only people who ever ask about it are freeloaders who are trying to get a cheaper platform for shows, and personally the level of investment and effort I'd have to put into it isn't worth the limited monetary benefits it might offer, especially when I already have other sites and platforms to manage.

Also I am a no life homebody IRL so my feed would be intensely boring lol
I kind of don't either. Like- Idk I guess I just don't like the "pay a one time large fee and get it for life!" but it's not even really a large fee, Mine is priced 400 rn and like I keep $20 of that lol. I just don't really think its worth it. Maybe it may have more value being used as a high tier perk on my Fansly or something?
Idk, as of right now I'm either doing that or just completely burning it. To me, the effort to post and maintain it regularly just outlives the one-time price-tag

Also I'm kind of the same lol! My feed is kind of the same every day lmaooo

Idk, as of right now I'm either doing that or just completely burning it. To me, the effort to post and maintain it regularly just outlives the one-time price-tag
If I subscribed to your OF/MFC/whatever or was a regular in your room, I probably wouldn't even notice the lack of snapchat. Only once did I have a cam model in my snapchat, but she sent so much content with such frequency it couldn't possibly have been worth her time. She charged 700 tk lifetime for it.

For what it's worth, we've had the same discussion where I work (vanilla) in order to cut down on the channels we are reachable through and visible on. Our problem, and maybe also part of your, is that you risk inadvertently ignoring users/customers you shouldn't have because your communication is spread too thin and there are too many things to manage.

So I actually just changed my views on SC and now I think I might make one....a girl on another forum was saying she uses it because she cams inconsistently and she sends out a snap when she goes online so her followers get a notification. That sounds perfect for me, but if I do make one, I definitely won't be opening freeloaders snaps all day every day. It will just be to send out notifications.

Reactions: veggiebabyy
So I actually just changed my views on SC and now I think I might make one....a girl on another forum was saying she uses it because she cams inconsistently and she sends out a snap when she goes online so her followers get a notification. That sounds perfect for me, but if I do make one, I definitely won't be opening freeloaders snaps all day every day. It will just be to send out notifications.
I mean that's what I use twitter for

Status
Not open for further replies.