AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you have or want breast augmentation? Poll.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What made you want breast augmentation?

• I wanted to reshape them.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I wanted a larger size.

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • I had reconstructive surgery.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I decided it would help me make more money.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • My partner wanted them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It just felt right to do it.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Decline to comment.

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KaylaMarie said:
Jupiter551 said:
PS, not that I was going to vote but the topic is "do you have or want breast augmentation?, and in the poll there's no option to select "no I don't want it" lol.

Kind of a loaded poll :p

I think the topic is implying that this is a poll for those who "have or want breast augmentation."

I guess the purpose of the poll is to figure out the reasons why girls go through with (or want to go through with) breast augmentation. So if you don't want it, then there would be no reason to take the poll right.

I had to go back and look too though cause when I read your comment, I was also thinking that was weird that there was no "I don't want it" option lol

The reason of the pole is to find out why women decide they want to get breast augmentation not if they want it. The model who inspired me to do this has yet to make an appearance despite popping up in every other thread slightly related to the subject.

If you want to participate by saying you are uninterested in it you can just commit in the thread section Jupiter55, but I am thinking of making a loaded pole asking if you need breast augmentation now. I shall put it in random.

Status
Not open for further replies.