AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like giving hickies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do! Mr.Bonita is really pale so even minimal sucking leaves insane red marks lol so I go super crazy with it. Although it's not a good idea for his work haha so I try to restrain myself.

In visible locations? No. In places typically hidden by clothing for the season, yes. Nothing wrong with leaving a little mark on the inner thigh of someone when you're going down on them. Or, a small mark on a shoulder blade or back of them when you're kissing their backside.

But, on the face, neck or otherwise? No. I do my best to not leave marks there. I'd hope someone shows the same respect to me.

Do hickeys hurt?

I think it depends how hard a person is sucking/how sensitive someone's skin/tolerance is to that sort of thing-to me they don't hurt

When my girlfriend and I first were going out, she gave me the gnarliest hickey - huge and red and blotchy. I was enraged and she thought it was hilarious. She hasn't dared give me a hickey since. :rofl:

MAYBE if another lady gave him a hickey and I got to publicly embarrass him then YES I would love it lmao. Like completely freak out in the middle of a store lmao.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
When the hickey is so big, you have to wear a scarf. And people still see the hickey. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.