AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like Yellow Walls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got more than 1000 in one token ....it took more than hour..Lot of people left the room.
See that's not ideal. For some, 1000 tokens in an hour from one person, while scaring off everyone else, is still good. Unless that 1 token tipper never returns, and neither do the other possible tippers that were turned off of the room due to the wall.

But when you run a busier room, chatting with a huge handful of active tippers at once, and normally aim to get more than 1000 in an hour (which if you have a camscore upwards of 3000 you usually do), it's not the preferred thing.

Had a yellow wall of 1’s yesterday. 373 tokens. Guy didn’t say anything but my vibe was going off for nearly 13 minutes. Those are not fun. I enjoy tip walls where thought is put into them. Change it up a bit so it is not just ones. Totally killed the vibe of the room and took a while to get my breath back

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.