AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you share your opinions on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi Lovegood

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 1, 2018
The Internet
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@lexilovegood24
Chaturbate Username
Lexilovegood24
This is only my second week camming on Chaturbate, so my room has been super slow and small for the most part. One piece of advise that everyone seems to give is to stay engaged and keep talking, even if you're just rambling. At first I looked up sexy conversation starters and went through those for a show, but ran through them pretty quickly because no one else was talking. Last night I just started talking about whatever, and realized that I was talking about some opinions that might be pretty controversial or maybe just plain uninteresting to some members. I've seen two schools of thought on this:
1. Camming is a job, and therefor you should only discuss things you would talk about with a customer at work (with the obvious exception of talking about sex). You'll get more followers by being as universally likeable as possible and therefor being controversial is not in your best interest.
2. Camming is primarily about social interaction and making connections with members who want to know the real you as much as possible. The best and most loyal members will appreciate you for who you are. Be yourself (as much as is safe).
I thought I would be the former, but I'm finding that I'm turning out to be the latter. I just don't know how feasible it is to expect people to enjoy an extensive discussion of Harry Potter and then transitioning into a discussion of how books and movies that prominently feature women tend to get pigeon-holed into a "for women" genre whereas media that prominently features men is generally marketed to everyone. I mean, I think those things are interesting. I'm happy to talk about something else if anyone else wants to start a conversation. I don't want to have to pretend to be someone I'm not any more than necessary, but maybe I need to pick more universally applicable things to talk about? Things that people aren't likely to disagree with? It's hard to think of easy, accessible topics to babble to myself about for four hours though. I don't know.
So, models, are you open and honest about your opinions and interests on cam? Members, do you want to get to know a model in that way, or would you prefer to keep things more light and on the surface? What kinds of things would you like to hear models talk about?

You don't want to alienate half of your audience which is what you do when you talk about controversial topics like politics, religion, or football. This doesn't mean you can't discuss these topics, just that in my experience it is always better for your pockets to be the moderator in these discussions adopting a detached "neutral" stance than to take part for one side. Discussion of these topics must always be done with an attitude of ZFG amusement.

The sad truth is men will not like you more for your opinions. If a random is lurking and hears you talk about something he cares about he will stay in your room and help you argue the point, but that DOES NOT mean he will then like you, stay, or tip you because of it. He is just as likely/unlikely to do it as he was before ever stepping into your room because opinions don't factor in on boners.

You also want to keep these conversations short, sweet, and for moments where cam is slow. If two tippers start to fight which happens often you will have to step in the lighten the mood or they will destroy the sexy/happy mood you have been trying to build real quick.

I personally stay away from hot topics like gun control, politics and religion....I hate talking about those things in rl and do not want to spend my sexy fun online time trying to argue a point. If those topics come up I usually just tell them "well, opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one and most of the time they stink..." and just leave it at that. There are plenty of other discussions to be had, like, do you pour the milk or the cereal first?

I personally stay away from hot topics like gun control, politics and religion....I hate talking about those things in rl and do not want to spend my sexy fun online time trying to argue a point. If those topics come up I usually just tell them "well, opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one and most of the time they stink..." and just leave it at that. There are plenty of other discussions to be had, like, do you pour the milk or the cereal first?

Oh yeah, I'm definitely staying away from anything like that. I think religion came up once with two members and I just kept it very general and non-offensive. I don't know that I would be comfortable lying if someone asked me directly though. But yeah, I'm not talking gun control or anything like that. I'm certainly not bringing it up. I just tend to be a super opinionated person, so whenever I start rambling seem to inevitably arrive at some strongly held opinion I have about something or other. Maybe I need to write out my talking points first? Lol.

Reactions: LittleBird
You don't want to alienate half of your audience which is what you do when you talk about controversial topics like politics, religion, or football. This doesn't mean you can't discuss these topics, just that in my experience it is always better for your pockets to be the moderator in these discussions adopting a detached "neutral" stance than to take part for one side. Discussion of these topics must always be done with an attitude of ZFG amusement.

The sad truth is men will not like you more for your opinions. If a random is lurking and hears you talk about something he cares about he will stay in your room and help you argue the point, but that DOES NOT mean he will then like you, stay, or tip you because of it. He is just as likely/unlikely to do it as he was before ever stepping into your room because opinions don't factor in on boners.

You also want to keep these conversations short, sweet, and for moments where cam is slow. If two tippers start to fight which happens often you will have to step in the lighten the mood or they will destroy the sexy/happy mood you have been trying to build real quick.

Most models will avoid the hot topics just to stay neutral and avoid arguments, etc. in their rooms. But, I have to say that I admire the fuck out of models like Molly Stewart who voice their opinions, and don't really put up with people's shit. She's had some people come in and make comments saying some things she disagrees with. She'll listen to their point/argument and then makes a few comments about it. Usually she would make it a short discussion/debate depending on how the person is in treating her. But, typically if the person is rude, or won't stop, then she'll just block them from the room so as to not take the room too far off topic.

I'd rather a model be honest, and not afraid to speak her mind even if it goes against many current trends. Same with people I know personally. Speak your mind, rather than be afraid of judgement or otherwise. Just be mindful and respectful when doing so. I'm on who enjoys learning people's views, or about things. Even if I disagree with them, as it means I learn and have more information to base a decision on one way or the other.

As to tipping, I must be odd then as I'll gladly tip during a good conversation.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Most models will avoid the hot topics just to stay neutral and avoid arguments, etc. in their rooms. But, I have to say that I admire the fuck out of models like Molly Stewart who voice their opinions, and don't really put up with people's shit. She's had some people come in and make comments saying some things she disagrees with. She'll listen to their point/argument and then makes a few comments about it. Usually she would make it a short discussion/debate depending on how the person is in treating her. But, typically if the person is rude, or won't stop, then she'll just block them from the room so as to not take the room too far off topic.

I'd rather a model be honest, and not afraid to speak her mind even if it goes against many current trends. Same with people I know personally. Speak your mind, rather than be afraid of judgement or otherwise. Just be mindful and respectful when doing so. I'm on who enjoys learning people's views, or about things. Even if I disagree with them, as it means I learn and have more information to base a decision on one way or the other.

As to tipping, I must be odd then as I'll gladly tip during a good conversation.

I can confidently say from life experience both in camworld, out of it, and here on ACF that voicing your opinion never goes well no matter how polite you are expressing it if you go against the grain.

Molly Stewart risks more than other models who simply avoid the subject but I still doubt that she is a Trump supporter, a believer in Flat Earth Theory or a Natural Selection negationist, because I doubt you or anyone else would like to hear her defend that kind of views. I would bet my left thumb on this: her views are probably one flavor off center of the religion of universalism equality that we are all immersed in.

I think it's kind of like comedy. You can joke about anything IF you're funny. You can talk about anything on cam (within the rules) if you are good at wording things.If you tend to get wound up or make/take things personally, stick to fluff.

This is such a complicated topic. Selling a product or experience often involves deferring to the customer's worldview. That is where a person is comfortable and most likely to spend their money. If they start telling you that they want to see you punch Donald Trump in the face you are more likely to get their tokens if you agree passionately rather than respond with, "I don't really have any desire to punch anyone." (This happened to me the other night. I knew what he wanted to hear but I refused to say it cause it would have been a lie.)

As an established cam model, I consider myself so privileged to have the financial situation that I do. It allows me to speak my mind a whole lot more and stand by my own worldview when debating potential customers. I know I lose a lot of income behaving the way I do, but I am not working to survive and therefore have the freedom of opinion. I realize not every model has this freedom and I feel for all of them.

If you happen to be a model who can afford to stand up for your opinions, I urge you to do so. If individuals don't align their own lives with their system of values, we will be lost. If you truly believe that your worldview is correct, defend it against others. For those models that do not have that privilege and feel you must cater to every man who enters your room, the best thing you can do is avoid lying. If you cannot tell the truth, the next best thing you can do is not lie. You don't have to pretend to agree with someone. That is harmful to both people as it gets you both further from the truth. Just don't comment or answer them and direct the conversation elsewhere.

I can confidently say from life experience both in camworld, out of it, and here on ACF that voicing your opinion never goes well no matter how polite you are expressing it if you go against the grain.

And this is where we as humans, fail. Most would rather bow to the changing winds than stand their own ground and for their values. Thus, why the world is as fucked as it is. People find it all to easy to go the easy route, rather than do the right thing.

Molly Stewart risks more than other models who simply avoid the subject but I still doubt that she is a Trump supporter, a believer in Flat Earth Theory or a Natural Selection negationist, because I doubt you or anyone else would like to hear her defend that kind of views. I would bet my left thumb on this: her views are probably one flavor off center of the religion of universalism equality that we are all immersed in.

Why wouldn't I like to hear the views of Molly or someone else? As I said before, even if I disagree with them, it's beneficial to learn why someone has the views and opinions they do. If we discount them, then we are the ones with the closed mind. As to if her views are really what you say, who knows.

If you happen to be a model who can afford to stand up for your opinions, I urge you to do so. If individuals don't align their own lives with their system of values, we will be lost. If you truly believe that your worldview is correct, defend it against others. For those models that do not have that privilege and feel you must cater to every man who enters your room, the best thing you can do is avoid lying. If you cannot tell the truth, the next best thing you can do is not lie. You don't have to pretend to agree with someone. That is harmful to both people as it gets you both further from the truth. Just don't comment or answer them and direct the conversation elsewhere.

Not everyone considers authenticity paramount. As Freud said... accepting ambiguity is a sign of maturity. I can accept contradictions within my own self and I can choose to highlight one side of me or another depending on the company I am keeping. I can also do things that go against my system of values of choice while knowing that I am betraying it and still do it because sometimes there are things more important to me than my own moral integrity. Morality is very bourgeois, it is a luxury that only people in positions of extreme security can keep and it is one of the first things to go out the window when there is something tangible at stake. When it comes to camming, a charmer is a good seducer and charming another person involves echoing them. At the same time nobody is entitled to know how you really feel and think about things, this is something that you share willingly or keep to yourself.

Edit to respond to @ForceTen: I don't know if you know me or not from the past but take a look at my ratings. I used to be very vocal here on politics and I was the most despised member of this site even though I was never offensive when expressing my opinions. So now I just learned to shut my mouth and not debate anybody here and highlight only the aspects of myself that this community finds palatable. I am much happier now and not a single ACFer wants to put my head on a pike.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiki Jane and Gen
Not everyone considers authenticity paramount. As Freud said... accepting ambiguity is a sign of maturity. I can accept contradictions within my own self and I can choose to highlight one side of me or another depending on the company I am keeping. I can also do things that go against my system of values of choice while knowing that I am betraying it and still do it because sometimes there are things more important to me than my own moral integrity. Morality is very bourgeois, it is a luxury that only people in positions of extreme security can keep and it is one of the first things to go out the window when there is something tangible at stake. When it comes to camming, a charmer is a good seducer and charming another person involves echoing them. At the same time nobody is entitled to know how you really feel and think about things, this is something that you share willingly or keep to yourself.

Edit to respond to @ForceTen: I don't know if you know me or not from the past but take a look at my ratings. I used to be very vocal here on politics and I was the most despised member of this site even though I was never offensive when expressing my opinions. So now I just learned to shut my mouth and not debate anybody here and highlight only the aspects of myself that this community finds palatable. I am much happier now and not a single ACFer wants to put my head on a pike.

The world is a very contradictory place. Kind of like the dual side of the sex industry in America. Sex is looked upon generally negative. Yet, it is a multi-billion dollar market. Sometimes, people feel as though they have to go against their values in order to survive. Or, not be treated in a particular way. To be honest, I find this to be a big problem in society. Too many people call out for tolerance from others. Yet, if something goes against their views, they are one of the first to show intolerance.

We, as a society, should be much greater than that. Everyone talks about wanting to be accepted. Wanting to be a "kinder, gentler society" that's "accepting of all people". Yet, it seems we are in one of the darkest times in society based upon how miserable, angry and polarized everyone seems to be. What happened to being a civil society? Being open minded, and listening to others even if we disagreed with them? Everyone talks about respect. But, so few really show it. I hear "respect is earned, not freely given" and "if they want mine, they have to show it". While true it's earned. It should also given/shown to others, even if we don't know them. Nothing wrong with showing a little respect to someone, until they prove they don't deserve it. Even then, continue with it, to keep things civil.

But, because people are more interested in tearing one another down because it makes them feel better, or they want others to be miserable with them, we now have situations such as you described. People are no longer willing to express their views and thoughts with others for fear of being treated negatively, or shunned. But, there's also the issue that people may not always know how to express their views. So, it can come across different, or it gets interpreted wrong. Communication is such a tricky thing isn't it? :p

As to here, I've said things that people have gone after me for as well. I havne't looked at your ratings, so have no idea what they may be. Nor do I really care to look. I base my views upon how I interact with someone, and how we treat one another. Not based upon past events of which I have no knowledge of, and is most likely irrelevant to our discussion most times. Even if I have a negative interaction with someone, I still give them the benefit of the doubt as I mentioned above in regards to showing some level of respect. Who knows, maybe they changed since last time?

There's also a point when to quit yammering. And, I think I passed that a while back. ;) :rofl:

Wow, this is a great conversation. I'm trying to digest all of it. I do value integrity, but I also agree that it's wise to consider what, if anything, is going to be gained by certain conversations. I think based on everything I've seen here, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and keep the MOST controversial topics off cam, but still feel free to say what I think in general and see how it goes. Honestly, there haven't been enough people in my room period for me to think it makes much difference one way or another at this juncture, lol. I do have certain opinions I tend to keep to myself for the most part, just because I don't think there's anything to be gained by voicing them most of the time. I am vocal about things that are important to me, because I'm a person who has a hard time shutting up, and also because I want to be unapologetically myself, and also because I think those things are important to talk about. I did have one person today tell me he enjoys my rants and so far he's my only solid, tipping regular, so at least someone's into it, lol.
Btw, I'm a solid no for pineapple on pizza, and the cereal goes in the bowl first. :)

HERETIC!! You probably put.... shudders.... pineapple on a pizza too, don't you.....
I was all with you... until you dissed pineapple on pizza! Anything goes on pizza. Well almost anything, in NYC they put Ziti on pizza... yes, a pasta pizza, and that's going too far.

Fun fact: The Hawaiian Pizza was invented in Canada!

Reactions: Kiki Jane
I keep politics out of my room but reserve the right to be intensely boring about any other subject that comes to mind. It's in a guy's best interest not to bring up politics either because I have a nasty habit of uncharging/punishing dudes with bad opinions.

Sorry not sorry bad opinion twitter man who I have ignored for daaaaaaaays regarding a phonesex request.

I was all with you... until you dissed pineapple on pizza! Anything goes on pizza. Well almost anything, in NYC they put Ziti on pizza... yes, a pasta pizza, and that's going too far.

Fun fact: The Hawaiian Pizza was invented in Canada!

I'm not a successful cam model by any means, so my opinion isn't really of as much value but I personally feel like an asshole if someone uses problematic language/exhibits shitty behaviour/supports something lame and I don't speak up. I've been pleasantly surprised so far in that a lot of the time people don't get super defensive and are fairly receptive. I'm still finding my footing in this world, but I have discovered on occasions where I've tried to ignore/hold myself back from disagreeing with someone on a subject I feel strongly about, it makes me feel all icky.

HERETIC!! You probably put.... shudders.... pineapple on a pizza too, don't you.....

I pour cereal first, but you can pry my pineapple pizza out of my cold, dead hands!

download.jpg

Morality is very bourgeois, it is a luxury that only people in positions of extreme security can keep and it is one of the first things to go out the window when there is something tangible at stake.

Well, this is just nonsense. There are poor people all over the world, who take solace from their beliefs, and cling to them with great fervor - because when you don't have anything else, sometimes beliefs are all you have. I have been homeless multiple times, and I never compromised my morality to survive - it seems to me that if you have to do that, you believe in the wrong things in the first place. (But, that's my opinion on it. If society's rules put you at odds with yourself such that you have to choose between moral clauses, and feeding your kids, maybe those moral clauses are bullshit.)

If you are willing to compromise a belief at the first sign of trouble, then let's be real, you didn't really believe in it to begin with. If it's a moral you hold deep in your heart, it guides your life. If it's a moral that was forced on you by other people that doesn't really speak to you, you toss it the second it becomes inconvenient.

I suspect a lot of sex workers engage in things for financial survival that they once maybe thought they would never do, because they never believed in those moral codes in the first place. Someone who truly thinks it is the wrong thing to do, just wouldn't do it, and would find another way - or would be comfortable accepting the consequences, like starvation, or death, for their beliefs. People survive all over the word without having to engage in sex work, or drug trafficking, or any number of other things one might list in a list of socially unacceptable financial hustles. I mean, if you're broke, would you murder for money? Some people would - because ultimately, murder is not actually a big deal to them. But, a lot of people wouldn't. You draw a line in the sand for yourself, and you don't ever step over that line, no matter what. It's just that the line is different for everybody.

I say whatever the fuck I want on cam. I have multiple personas, to allow me to do this. One persona is sweet, but smart. She generally doesn't say things to offend or alienate. But she bans or blocks readily when people come in the room who start spouting off opinions that she doesn't agree with, while she goes on smiling sweetly and making eyes at people. I'm very liberal, so the second I see anyone with user names that are racist, or spouting off crap in my room that I find offensive, I ban - even those who were paying tokens. I don't want their goddamn money. Sometimes that sweet persona will give ready opinions on topics - from an intellectual point of view, but still, if it costs money, then that's not money I want anyway. I also have a different online persona who is more aggressive and rude, and I can go to that persona when I feel frustrated with the world and like I need to vent more. Again, it brings more of the people I want in my room, and discourages the people I don't want to spend my life dealing with - I'm not going to suck the dick of some KKK wizard, you know? I have another persona who is more quirky, and she is less aggressive but can talk about topics the other two cannot. So between all of them, I can say whatever I want, in the ways I feel like, without feeling bad. I never purposely alienate people. But camming is about meeting MY needs, not somebody else's. And I NEED to be able to live within the values that are important to me. Otherwise this very short life is just too miserable to be worth it.

I have seen other cam girls speak openly about their beliefs too, and make money doing so. The thing is, to remember this is entertainment. Consider how many TV shows and movies and musical artists make money, even though they speak out regularly on what they believe in. There is MONEY in morality - regardless of whether you're spouting televangelism, progressivism... whatever. BUT, you need to be entertaining. So, I might go off on what I think of the inaccurate way that kids around the world are taught about the history of female activists of color.... but when I'm doing so, I'll either do it in a way that is fun to watch, or I will be casually pulling my leg over my head (because my legs hurt if I don't stretch them well every day, lol). I just do what I feel like. Most of the time though, camming is escapism for me, too! So, that means I'd rather just block or ban somebody who wants to bring my mood down (and the room along with it!) and drag me into some kind of controversial argument. I always want to be the one in control. I will talk about something if I want to talk about it. If not, I don't let someone else bring it up and pull me into something. Most of the time, I want to have fun, and I don't WANT to think about all the stuff in the world that is stressing me the hell out. And, no surprise, that is often how customers feel too...They are trying to escape reality. And once in a while, things become so much they just want to vent - which is why my room feels then like a safe space to do so, if we all roughly feel the same way about stuff.

I don't do what I do to make other people feel better. I do it to make myself feel better. I make money at it, because I'm good at what I do - because I work very hard to be good at it. People like to watch me have a good time, because that cheers them up - whether I seem like I am just in a moment of happy escapism, or at the moment am some kind of warrior princess for a common cause. I think they admire that I do what I want. BUT, for me that involves switching around to multiple accounts for multiple personas, because each one is a bit limited and two-dimensional, to maximize cash flow while also not ever giving too much of myself away to others.

So, in short, *I* would watch if I saw your room and you were talking about topics I was into! Also, I think nerdy feminism is fairly widely appreciated on the internet, and so if you kept to what you've been doing, but were entertaining and lovable/relatable in the process, you would find your niche people, who would be a loyal following that would also probably be fun for you to be around every day. Personally, I don't think you should sell your soul to do this work. I think that s a recipe to burn out very quickly, and to leave cam work always feeling ashamed of your short time in it. That is why a lot of sex workers end up relying on alcohol or drugs, just to numb out to get through things they actually hate doing. As they say, do what you love, and the money will follow. And if not, at least you had a hell of a ride! :)

P.S. Pineapple on pizza is usually canned, picked before ripe and soaked in heavy corn syrup to mask the fact that it is poor quality and has little nutrition. So it wasn't all that healthy anyway, before they put it on the pizza. Pizza itself can be very healthy, as can pineapple. But it all depends on the ingredients you use. Most pizza you buy is made to maximize profit, which usually means stuffing it full of chemicals and inferior ingredients, to give it an addicting taste for little overhead. It's a lot cheaper to just buy a bag of MSG and a bottle of corn syrup, and have at it yourself! But, whatever ingredients you like, I personally prefer to make at home and make it as healthy, fresh, and gourmet as possible. But I prefer vegetarian focaccia. All the better if it's covered in chili flakes! :) SPICY = GOOD!

I feel like in camland members want the real you but the lite version. Do you have any hobbies, do you like a certain type of music, are you a fan of certain shows, are you artistic, do you play an instrument, do you like sports, whatever. Any of these minor things I think people would expect you to feel free to be real and honest about. Don't say you love a thing because you think that's what people want to hear if you really don't and also don't be afraid to talk about some of things you are passionate about. On the other hand big issue things like politics or religion its best to be like Switzerland and stay completely neutral and shut those conversations down as fast as possible, they're just too divisive.

I remember your old posts and although I disagreed with your view on many things I often found the points you raised fascinating. Many of which I went away and read up on and it moved my opinions on a few of them so thankyou for that. I can only imagine how exhausting it must have felt feeling like you were being attacked from all sides as the only person with your views. I'm glad you're happier now but I do miss your posts, this forum can get a bit echo chambery at times.

I suspect a lot of sex workers engage in things for financial survival that they once maybe thought they would never do, because they never believed in those moral codes in the first place. Someone who truly thinks it is the wrong thing to do, just wouldn't do it, and would find another way - or would be comfortable accepting the consequences

An excellent example of this: My sister has trouble working due to health issues, and I've suggested fetish clips & Clips4Sale multiple times, because random shit she does anyway, she could record and sell, but she won't do it because she's uncomfortable with the idea of someone jerking off to her drumming on her belly. She's also born-again Christian, while I'm pagan, so her morals are quite different from my own. She has very firm ideas on "sin" whereas my outlook is more just "don't hurt people".

she's uncomfortable with the idea of someone jerking off to her drumming on her belly.

I feel so sad for her - that sounds so fun, lol!! :) But, we must each do what makes us happy, and one girl's belly drumming, is another girl's hell...

Still, I just know I could get up one sick beat, lol... as it is, I think my belly is too in-between size right now for anyone to pay much to see me drum it, but I use my other assets instead - I make my breasts jump to rhythms, or to follow music. It's like watching a snake charmer for tits, lol :)

I remember your old posts and although I disagreed with your view on many things I often found the points you raised fascinating. Many of which I went away and read up on and it moved my opinions on a few things so thankyou for that. I can only imagine how exhausting it must have felt feeling like you were being attacked from all sides as the only person with your views. I'm glad you're happier now but I do miss your posts, this forum can get a bit echo chambery at times.

Thank you! The fact that I no longer write about politics doesn't mean you can't have brushes with the dark side. Check out this open letter to open minded progressives:

http://unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com.es/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html

It's caviar.

Something I’ve noticed anecdotally: very few of the super social justice-y camgirls I've seen were successful. I know of Ashe Maree (sorry if I butchered the spelling), but when I was on Tumblr, most of the girls I followed who posted a ton of social justice stuff were also posting about how broke they were.

Haven’t seen as many right-leaning models so don’t know if it’s the content of the messages or just the overt, confrontational politics mixed with boobies that didn’t sell well. But I (again, anecdotally) noticed it was a pattern.

I agree with @fandango that being open about your real interests and passions is good, but I find it better to relatively neutral about controversial topics when camming. I’m more open in private conversations or on here, but if you’re trying to curate a sexy, spendy mood, having dudes argue about Palestine or Isis doesn’t really jive.

Camming during the American election was so fucking annoying with questions about Trump, Bernie and Clinton. Not really people I want to think about when I’m fapping...

I'm pretty moderate, so I share opinions when asked or if the topic is brought up. It was funny during the 2016 election because people assumed I was on the Trump train when I would talk about my distrust and negative feels towards Hillary. Which always led me to talk about my distrust and negative feels towards Trump. #joeexotic2016

Status
Not open for further replies.