AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you smoke cigarettes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you smoke cigarettes?

• Yes

• No

• Only occasionally

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison_Ivy21

Cam Model
Oct 6, 2014
Texas
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@Poison_IvySM20
Streamate Username
Poison_Ivy20
This is something I'm really curious about. Personally, I don't. I'm not sure if it's a southern thing, but I feel like I'm surrounded by smokers. Which I find kind of strange because I thought my generation was really getting away from cigarettes. Yet I hardly know any people who don't smoke the things.

I'm very intrigued by this, so if you are a smoker feel free to go into detail. How long you've been smoking, how much you smoke a day, why you choose cigarettes, etc.

Reactions: n_i_c_u
I smoke, though I float between cigarettes and a tobacco pipe (Peterson). I also vape when I am away from home.

Been doing it since college (mid-90's) when I'd smoke to help stay awake while studying.

I started smoking around the age of 16. It was habit for my boyfriend to have a cigarette after smoking a bowl (weed) and one day I got curious and tried one and ended up smoking whenever he did. I've tried to quit a bunch of times, but it's never stuck.

• Hugs
I started smoking.. ouch, way too early (13 years ago). I even don't know why I started, guess it was a time when kids wanted to look "cool and older" *how dumb it was! :cry: I am so glad it changed now, and healthy things are more popular around youth*.
Now it's just a habbit. Not a good one. I didn't really try to quit so far, but I am thinking about it quiet often. I guess I am just afraid of failure that I won't be able to quit. I am trying to reduce amount of cigarettes I smoke daily. Month ago it was pack of 20 per day, now it's 15 cigs (it's not big difference, but it's something).
Almost all my friends are smokers, and only few I know actually quit.
My dad is a hard smoker, and my mom just quit smoking year ago (yay for her!)

I have never tried a cigarette a day in my life.

I don't smoke. I do vape though and I love it lol. I got into it because of my brother who vapes. I have all kinds of mods, atomizers, tanks, can build my own coils. Total vape nerd. ^.^

I live in the south and the majority of people I know all smoke cigarettes. I don't know if it's a southern thing as you said? But it's considered pretty normal here.

I don't smoke. I do vape though and I love it lol. I got into it because of my brother who vapes. I have all kinds of mods, atomizers, tanks, can build my own coils. Total vape nerd. ^.^

A buddy of mine who never smoked also took up vaping when his wife did as she was trying to quit cigarettes.

I live in the south and the majority of people I know all smoke cigarettes. I don't know if it's a southern thing as you said? But it's considered pretty normal here.

The top tobacco producing states in the U.S. are in the south (North & South Carolina, Kentucky, Georgia, Virginia & Tennessee). It's been a cash crop for southern farmers going back to when Virginia was a colony.

:pompous:

Last edited:
I have never tried a cigarette a day in my life.
Me too. My parents were heavy smokers, inside the house AND car. I grew up hating cigarettes and I won't even touch one. Literally, won't hold one in my hand, it gives me eebiejeebies.

Smoked from 11 to 15, then 16 to 20... a teen thing. I still remember the feeling (happiness) and as a result I particular enjoy my whisky smoky ever since quitting.
I have a puff about every ten years, for the sake of nastalgia, and a reminder of how good the drug feels. I still remember how to smoke, but it tastes horrible :yuck: .

edit: I quit cold turkey, but I know of a few others that have done it with the nicotine sprays. If you use the spray there is definitely a right and wrong way to use it. You can't drink water after it, and must get it in the right place.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
When I was in the third grade there was a picture in my health book, and every time I opened the book or flipped through it I would accidentally see it. It was a smokers lung, and a healthy lung side by side. That picture is why I decided smoking was not cool.
GMR4PVP.jpg

I don't! I'm another one who had smoker parents and it really put me off. Very few of my friends smoke cigarettes (lots smoke weed), and most who do are actively trying to quit.

S/O and I both smoke weed, he smokes a weed and tobacco bowl mix, I just smoke weed. Went through a phase where I smoked cigs when I was drinking but overall I find I get nothing out of them and it tastes nasty to me so I don't anymore. Also grew up with my dad who smoked about a pack a day (in house and car, ew) who died of lung cancer so I have quite the deterrent to cigarettes in my life.

• Hugs
I do, but I'd like to think something Ive got under control. I usually only smoke 1-2 cigarettes a day, but like half a pack if i go to a party or bar. I wish I could say its little enough that I could quit, but there are way too many times in the day I find myself craving another.

• Hugs
Another person who has never smoked a cigarette in my life, here! I lost my favorite person in the whole world to lung cancer last year, and spent a lot of my young life watching him slowly die while he still continued to smoke. I'll never forget last summer waiting with him while he was on his death bed, trying to talk to him, and I don't know if he heard me, but all he could do was lay unconscious making the most haunting gurgling noises. It sounded like he was drowning inside his own body, like bubbling tar. They say over time after someone dies you forget what their voice sounded like exactly, and some days I have a really hard time putting an exact voice into the memories of him talking to me, but I don't think I could ever forget the noises he made the day he died.

I'm young, and I feel like a lot of people I know don't smoke. I might know a few people who smoke when they drink, but nothing more than that. I smoke weed occasionally, and have smoked hookah socially. I used to have a job where smokers got extra breaks and whatever to go outside, so I bought a vape pen to take outside and get breaks, but I've only ever had the very lowest nicotine percent in it or just the flavor. The really low percent of nicotine can be sort of nice, gives me a sort of heady relaxed feeling, but I never preferred it to just having the flavor in or anything. The vaporizer was mostly just a prop to have an excuse to go outside, honestly.

Really happy with the amount of people that have said they don't! I feel like far less of a freak now. People here (Texas) have seriously told me I'm strange for not smoking cigs. :haha:

Just a disclaimer, I do smoke pot very regularly. Everyday if I can to be honest. I didn't start smoking weed until I was 19 and I've noticed no difference in my lung capacity so far. I first tried a cigarette my sophomore year of high school. It was terrible, my throat hurt for nearly two weeks afterwards. I couldn't have been more turned off to the things.

I come from a family of smokers, but never picked up the habit. Having asthma probably had something to do with not smoking, but also I never really hung out with that crowd as a teenager.

I tried smoking part of a cigarette at age 27 during a night of heavy drinking with friends, but that was it, lol. I've also smoked a few cigars socially over the years, but never really enjoyed it.

Father smoked cigars, and the smell permeated everything! So I wasn't going to be a smoker. But I started smoking cigarettes the week before I went in the army because everyone told me I'd start there anyway. Actually enjoyed smoking while in the service but quit shortly after I got out. Extremely glad I did. Rather buy tokens than tobacco.

i don't smoke. my mom is a chain smoker and has been nearly my whole life. my entire family smokes and when i was growing up they would always tell me if i started smoking they'd end me lol.
i never want to smoke and never have had any intention to start.
i did accidentally smoke a tiny bit when i was smoking weed at a friends and he forgot to mention he'd cut his weed with tobacco. i took like 2 hits and then asked him "what kind of weed is this even" and he was like "oh shit!"
it made me so shaky and i felt sick all day :dead:

I've been a smoker for 20 years (Rothmans King Size), it's a habit I've picked up from my parents, sibling, family and friends and I can't for the life of me quit. I tried all the methods out there and the only thing that makes me cut a tiny fraction of what I used to smoke is vaping or shisha.

Smoking is not exactly frowned upon where I am from and the percentage smokers vs non-smokers among adults is about 75% smokers vs 25% non-smokers, with a large percentage of youngsters picking up vaping instead.

I'm going to be switching countries again pretty soon and I think my efforts of quitting would increase, since the prices in Oz for cigs are outrageous and that's a pretty darn good excuse to quit.

Interesting topic. I'm not a smoker myself, never had the urge to smoke and always found it hard to understand why other people did. My father smoked back when he was in the RAF and later when he worked on the railway, though my mum (a lifelong non-smoker) got him to give up once he retired. During my early teens two of my near neighbours died from smoking related cancers… a woman in her mid 60's who contracted oesophageal cancer and a guy in his early 40's with lung cancer. That kind of helped convince me to stay a non-smoker.

In one of the first companies I ever worked for back when I was 19, I saw my first chain smoker, a guy who could easily do 70 per day. He always had a cigarette in hand no matter what he was doing… all day long... every day!

Here in the UK we have quite high taxes on cigarettes, around 77% of the cost is just tax and a quick check gave me the average price for a pack of 20 at £7.98 ($12.36)… although some brands are on sale for as much as £9.60 ($14.88) for 20.

Much healthier to buy tokens for MFC methinks. ;)

I'm in the Midwest, and EVERYBODY here smokes. My family, friends, coworkers, everyone. A friend once joked that I'm addicted to second-hand smoke, because when the smokers go outside or into a different room to smoke, I go with them, but that's because if I didn't, I would be sitting by myself, twiddling my thumbs, as I wait for them to finish polluting their lungs.

I didn't smoke at all for ages, and then I tried a friend's e-cig and got one of my own, because it was nice and relaxing. I recently got some real cigarettes this year to do smoking fetish clips and privates. A pack'll last me about four months,because aside from the random one when I'm bored, I only use them for work. I actually really enjoy playing with the smoke, I find it really fun.

I came very close to taking up smoking a few years ago when I worked in a restaurant, because that's the only time you get a break in a restaurant (fucking ridiculous, in my opinion), aside from going to the bathroom.

I don't smoke cigarettes, never have, but I smoke hella weed.

My boyfriend who I met in 2010 was a cigarette smoker from the time I met him until about a year ago. I don't know how I put up with it. If we were in the car going somewhere, I was sure to end up smelling like I smoked. I hated it. His clothes smelled. It NEVER occurred indoors because I would have kicked his ass, but it still annoyed me. I constantly begged him to stop for his health. He tried to quit about 2 years ago after his parents bought him an e-cig but he hated the e-cig.

Then his uncle battle lung cancer and died. That was a wake up call. He switched last year to vaping nicotine liquid stuff. He does it indoors because "its not cigarettes" and honestly it bothers the hell out of me. Its a constant fight between us. He sucks on that shit all day, like literally non-stop to the point it will clog up a room. I smell the vapor even when he's gone. And the stuff smells like shit. But at least its not cigarettes I guess, and because of this, he uses it to his advantage. And the nicotine addiction isn't resolved at all, clearly.

I tried all the methods out there and the only thing that makes me cut a tiny fraction of what I used to smoke is vaping or shisha.

I can quit and go with vaping for a very long time, with the occasional pipe tobacco fix here and there. But - the first time something very stressful comes my way I wind up craving a cigarette. Then I will start smoking cigarettes again, sometimes for months.

Reactions: JordanBlack
Status
Not open for further replies.