AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you speak languages other than English?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
Just wondering.

lolspeak

A bit of 1337
Un peu de francais
sum txt tlk (shudders)

I speak American as well as Kingon, Wookie, and three dialects of Elvish.

I took 4 years of French in high school, for some reason. I'm old now, and have forgotten most of it. I can KIND OF read/translate French now, though.

Enon said:
I took 4 years of French in high school, for some reason. I'm old now, and have forgotten most of it. I can KIND OF read/translate French now, though.

Me too, my parents promised me a trip to France if I took 4 years. The trip never happened, my mom was jealous and said, and I'm not shitting you, "you're not going out of the country before I do." Thanks mom. Even though I took all those years, I still know a fair amount. I also *had* to take a year of foreign language in college (why do they have the requirement to get into college and then make you take more???) I may have taken so many years of the darn language but all I can do is read/understand a little bit. I like to watch French films, but I don't understand as much as I used to :(

I took three years of Spanish in high school, but I narely remember any if it.

I took two semesters of Latin in college, but it was the year I started skipping the majority of my classes so didn't really get much out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.