AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

do you think my age will work for or against me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2011
www.princessparislee.com
Seems like most of the first page models on MFC are under 27. Im 31, and while i dont think i look it at all, im worried that posting my age might work against me on mfc. what do you guys and girls think? I know most of the models on this forum are under 27, so im curious to here from any that are older then that or anyone who might have some insight.

Guys does age matter to you when your looking for a model? Is it not something your even concerned with?

Personally when i find myself perving on a girl whos under 22 i feel a bit icky but it doesnt stop me from having a girl crush or enjoying the show just becuase im older.

I just hope this wont effect my earning potential on mfc. Espcially since i dont fit into any of the preordained catagories. Im not a MILF as i have no kids, but im not old enough to be a Cougar. I have no catagory except tattooed and sarcastic. :p

I list my real age (29), and a few of my dudes consistently tell me to lower it. I guess the train of thought is that younger girls are more fun to be generous with/take care of? :think: I'm proud to have survived this long, and happy to show that women stay hot past 25 though. Also remembering a made up age would be tedious for my often drunken brains. It's one of those inane questions that is asked throughout the night especially if you give the guests/basics typing privs.

Yeah I suggest just don't even make age an issue, be yourself, tell the truth if asked. There are a lot of stunning women in their 30s on MFC who many members assume are in their 20s til they check the profile. And there are also just as many listed as aged 25 who are probably like 31 lol.

Couple of my favourite models to perv on are both 35, but their age is incidental - it's neither a reason for or against attraction. In fact, in some ways it's kind of a good thing for me, cos I'm 36 so we grew up around the same time, even if different places, so we have some common ground to chat about.

thanks for the replies!

i dont want to lie about my age, i havw worked on several sites and my age is posted all over. i was thinking about leaving it off, but then people would ask why my age is missing ad id have to tell that story.

Cammi you are stunning i would have not even guessed 27! which avatar are yo utalking about my forum one or my mfc one?

I'm older, so 31 to me is still fairly young.

Your forum avatar isn't showing up. I don't think you can leave ago off but yOu can put something comical like 75. Some girls do that.
Also I don't think having it acrurate matters to anyone. I have been around since 2004 and plenty of guys come into my room and announce this like "omg Hollie gosh I've known you for 7 years" hahah. but no one really cares. One of my regulars suggested that you probably do best on here by being under 25 and single. Makes sense to me. It's selling a fantasy. Either way though it's not a big deal.

Two of MFC's most popular models are above age 27 - ACF's own KittyWilde is 30 (according to her profile), while ChristineAsh turns 40 this month. Christine regularly finishes top 10 on Miss MFC.

After looking at your profile Paris, I'll admit you have a unique look that will appeal to both fans of alternative/tattooed girls and Asians. The only other model that I can think of that's both Asian and heavily tattooed is Ruby_Renegade, but she's only 21. Here's where you can use your age to sell yourself as a more mature version of her.

Good luck on MFC. I'm sure you'll do well. :-D

Reactions: Paris_Lee
Hey every guy out there is on MFC for a different reason. For some yea they are looking for the young girl or just asian or just a redhead, but I think most will want someone that is fun and a entertainer. Well the ones that will take care of you. Just be yourself and have fun. Also welcome to MFC I will stop in and say hi sometime.

Paris I know you know I'm 35 and don't lie about my age. I have slot of young guy regulars too. I'm also not a mom although I wonder if the milf keyword would help,? I get some guys who like to role-play I'm their mommy, lol! You're going to do great on Mfc!!

ViruSphere said:
Two of MFC's most popular models are above age 27 - ACF's own KittyWilde is 30 (according to her profile), while ChristineAsh turns 40 this month. Christine regularly finishes top 10 on Miss MFC.

After looking at your profile Paris, I'll admit you have a unique look that will appeal to both fans of alternative/tattooed girls and Asians. The only other model that I can think of that's both Asian and heavily tattooed is Ruby_Renegade, but she's only 21. Here's where you can use your age to sell yourself as a more mature version of her.

thank you but....iam not asian :) haha. not sure where you got that. im german irish and ukrainian

and Amber you should go for the milf route. thanks for the vote of confidence! im still not sure what angles to go on there yet, but i guess itll be trial and error.

Paris_Lee said:
ViruSphere said:

thank you but....iam not asian :) haha. not sure where you got that. im german irish and ukrainian

I saw your photos on your profile and based on your physical features I thought you had at least some Asian in your blood. My apologies.

Somebody has been hangin' out in the Asian lounge a little too long :whistle:

Seriously Paris, just be honest. I know a few models that could easily pass for being 10 years younger, but I respect them more for being honest. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: FrecklesXxX
Bocefish said:
Somebody has been hangin' out in the Asian lounge a little too long :whistle:

Seriously Paris, just be honest. I know a few models that could easily pass for being 10 years younger, but I respect them more for being honest. :twocents-02cents:
:shifty:

I don't hang out in the Asian Lounge at all. It was just my first impression when I saw her. :oops:

I really don't think age has much of an effect for most members. It's more about the personality of the model than anything else.

By coincidence (or maybe not since I'm a bit older myself) but I tend to gravitate towards models who are 25 and up.

You look great. As you get older, you have to work a little harder to keep in shape, but you really look terrific.

Age is only a number, You look awesome, you keep peoples attention and you are having fun most of the time. Sounds to me like you are as young as you want to be or as OLD as you feel. There are days I REALLY feel my age and there are days I feel about 15 years younger than I really am, Be honest about your age, it's who you are and you have earned those years.

I don't think age really makes that much of a difference (especially when you have a youthful appearance). I find I get asked the age question so much! I have it on my profile, but I doubt anyone actually reads it. When they do, some won't believe it anyways.

Paris_Lee said:
Sevrin said:
You look great. As you get older, you have to work a little harder to keep in shape, but you really look terrific.

thank you!

Asian girls also often age more slowly visually, so you'll be fine!

I am 29, as well.

Before I started 3 weeks ago, I let some friends (male !) talk me into lowering my age to 24 years because... you know... more sexy, more fun.... . I never felt comfortable with it since the rest of my profile is pretty authentic and honest, so if someone would have added up the timeline and all the things I have done, it just wouldn't have matched up.

Being 24, I actually had some guys turn away from me stating that I am too young or they felt uncomfortable as they had daughters of my age (24)...

After some days, I put my real age and nobody has a problem with it - not even mentioned anything. What I also experience is, that younger guys (like 19, 20 etc. ) really seem to love "older" women and put up tremendous effort to charm me. Which is pretty cute... ; )

You also will probably have lot of guys who try to convince you to marry them... arguing that your biological clock is ticking and right now it's the best time for babies. With 31 you are perfect marriage material ; )

Jupiter551 said:
Paris_Lee said:
Sevrin said:

thank you!

Asian girls also often age more slowly visually, so you'll be fine!

This made me "LOL"! Jup, did you miss where she said she isn't Asian, or is it a joke? ;) :lol:

First impressions speak volumes and most of the men who find you online will be looking at you live on cam before they ever click on your profile to view your age. If they like what they see/hear from you enough to click on your profile and learn more, I don't think your age is going to be an issue for them :)

I have had many men tell me I look younger than my age but I think it would be silly for me to pretend to be something like 19 when I am not. I don't have the body I had when I was 19, but even aside from that, I am mentally and even sexually in a completely different place than I was back then. Plus I am a mom! A 19 year old with a school aged child... something just doesn't sound right! But anyway, I think women get sexier with every year that goes by. We get a little more comfortable with our bodies and we learn a little more about what we enjoy sexually.

Use your age to your advantage - and yes, you're still young! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.