AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doctor Who

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Woman Who Lived was excellent. OK, the monster of the week was weak, but who cares? That was like 10 minutes of the episode. The rest was amazing. More Maisie Williams please.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
It would be interesting, but I would much prefer a Missy or River Song spinoff as they would take the whoniverse in a different direction

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I only recently started watching Dr Who.
I had tried to get into it a few times before, and just couldn't for whatever reason (I'm more of a Star Trek / Stargate / Battlestar Gallactica kind of girl, typically?), but going to nerds cons & having a ton of Whovian friends has encouraged me to give it another shot! So, I'm almost done season 1 now, and I've seen a handful of other episodes. I'm liking it more this time around, luckily. :)

Reactions: Bunsen79
I am so happy about one thing in this episode.
They got rid of the sunglasses and went back to the sonic screwdriver.
This was a good episode, but it maybe should have been split into two parts to feel less rushed.

This was a good episode, but it maybe should have been split into two parts to feel less rushed.

Very rushed. I wish that this had been split into two and that they'd skipped Sleep No More (yuck!) to make room. (Or gone back to the old format of 13 plus Christmas, rather than the current 13 including Christmas.)

I haven't watched any of the old Doctor Who series, but I recently watched all five seasons of the reboot, I love it.

I'm currently watching Torchwood, almost done with season 2. I might have to try the Sarah Jane series too, but it could be hard to get a hold of.
try CEXi saw the whole 1-5series of sja in there for £22

Status
Not open for further replies.