AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone know how to stream xbox gameplay during their MFC stream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2020
I feel like i have been searching for information on how to do this for hours and hours and cant figure it out. Is there any way to do it? Ive seen a few girls play their video games in their stream. Any and all help is super appreciated!

im right there with you, although im on pc so OBS works beautifully. my problem is i only use CB and im told i cant stream games there.

just a thought but can you set up the display to be in the cam shot so you can see you and the game? i know its not a particularly elegant solution for you but i assume your viewers are there to see you more than the game. ill keep tabs on this thread :)

Upvote 0
You can try searching for how to stream xbox to twitch through OBS should, it's the exact same thing. iirc you can easily stream xbox games to PC, and from there you can add the window of your game as a source in OBS. The other way requires you to buy a capture card, which is a device that turns the HDMI output of your game into something your cpu can use, which can then be added as a source in OBS.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.