AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone recognize these sounds?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
Reactions: ACFFAN69
TokenGesture said:
It's a cat brushing by the strings of a musical model's guitar, then lightly jumping up on the keys of her electric piano. You hear this all the time in the rooms of musician models that have cats. :cat:

Do these cats make this racket because they are offering gratuity, or just because they came in the room?

justjoinedtopost said:
TokenGesture said:
It's a cat brushing by the strings of a musical model's guitar, then lightly jumping up on the keys of her electric piano. You hear this all the time in the rooms of musician models that have cats. :cat:

Do these cats make this racket because they are offering gratuity, or just because they came in the room?

Probably just because they're cats.

SaffronBurke said:

Please. I know somebody knows if these are room entry sounds, tipping sounds, or whatever. Don't make me go ask on stripperweb.com. Those folks scare me.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
justjoinedtopost said:
SaffronBurke said:

Please. I know somebody knows if these are room entry sounds, tipping sounds, or whatever. Don't make me go ask on stripperweb.com. Those folks scare me.

Not that it's necessarily a cat, but I don't believe they are any of the sounds you're suggesting...seems highly unlikely by the sounds at least. To me they sound like she was maybe messing with a program or playing a game with sound effects on, while camming.

Ann_Sulu said:
Not that it's necessarily a cat, but I don't believe they are any of the sounds you're suggesting...seems highly unlikely by the sounds at least. To me they sound like she was maybe messing with a program or playing a game with sound effects on, while camming.

Well, I think we can all agree it is not a cat.

But I am certain these are webcam chat sounds, not messing with a program or playing a game sounds. But ty anyway.

That's the sound it makes on the user-side of MFC when you tip a model over 1000 tokens in a single-tip. Give it a shot, sometimes it doesn't register the first time so just keep doing it until you hear it, you'll see what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.