AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone want to start their own cam site like MFC, etc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2013
Salem, OR
ne1up.com
Hey all!

So I'm not sure how tech-savvy everyone is here, and I don't mean or want to break any rules, so please moderators delete this if it's not accepted. It's not a scam, a lot of people might understand this sort've thing and I'm assuming some won't. For those that don't, and want their own cam site that looks and runs on the CB platform, I'm willing to do a lot of free helping. From setting up their site, to advertising and marketing it. Helping you, helps me, which in turn helps my daughter.. Anyway.

If you want to do what I'm talking about, you'll have a website that looks exactly like my .com (ne1up) with your own logo and on your own domain. You can do it on your .com, or righthere.yourdomain.com, or yourdomain.com/righthere, for example. This offers a lot of great options for search engine optimization if you're interested or knowledgeable in that area.

The advantage of this, is a forum like this could have it at ambercutie.com/cams - and then right here, ambercutie.com/cams.

The fun part is all the marketing and extra visits this can bring you. If you want to start your own cam studio and recruit models, you can do it with your own website. Visitors to your forum or blog can click right over, on your site, and see live cams even when you're not online - and when they convert, you make money.

This is especially good if you're not on CB, as you can then diversify and have a /cams area that converts very well, from a different company than the one you get your full tips from. Then when they sign up, you'll get a commission on every tip they give ANY woman on Chaturbate and it just diversifies your income and visitor stream even more. It runs 24/7 on your site, live and active, drawing in people and converting all those visitors that were visiting your site before and not signing up in a way that benefited YOU.

Some of you might already be on CB and so for it to work with you, you'd have to register a new account with a new email with me, but that'd only take a minute or two and I promise to make it up in advertising/marketing/web help.

For all and everyone else, I'd love to get together a group of people and help us make these sites big money-earners, like I'm doing with NE1UP. I'll help you every step of the way or do it for you, setting up your own white label webcam site on your .com. Any questions, any time, any suggestions or tips or advertising, I'll help you for free and as often as you want - I WANT you to build an awesome brand and make even more money, and the way to succeed is always helping others.

If you know nothing about white labels or affiliate marketing or seo and traffic generation, I'd love to help you! This will be an affiliate program, which many are unsure about, but affiliation is about mutual benefit and I will do everything I can to see you get visitors. I have many advertising tools and techniques available, and working from home doing web development is what I do until the fires start...

For those interested, please go to my website at ne1up.com to join and scroll to the bottom, click the 'affiliate program' and sign up.

Then please shoot me a PM or reply here and let me know! I'll walk you through every step or do it for you, and we can keep in touch however you feel comfortable. I am new here, but I am established on other marketing and search engine forums and would be happy to refer you to me on one of those to show I'm not a creep or scamming. ;)

Thank you for reading this far if you did!

Re: Does anyone want to start their own cam site like MFC, e

As I understand it, you are building white label sites for Chaturbate, correct?

Reactions: ne1up

Yikes, thanks, I switched my avatar - silly mistake. I've been up all night.

That's correct, they are white label sites being built. Everything is ran on and done by Chaturbate except setting up the website for you on your site or doing the logo and stuff, or helping you market/advertise it.

So if you can do that stuff, you should go for it! The dns server settings can be a little tricky depending on your host but it's nothing impossible, and having a cam site like this is really cool to have on your own website. Just another string of potential income, especially with revenue sharing.

For those who have just always kinda wanted one, like the idea, or has no clue what a white label affiliate is, you will have all the help you want or need from me, any advice, suggestions, tips or tricks I learn as I continue on in the future as well. Obviously your success would benefit me! But I believe in the 'triberr' concept. Getting together with a group of like-minded people and helping each other succeed, sharing what works and helping each other.

The goal eventually, as with most white labels, is to gather a community together and have our own platform, our own MFC or CB or whatever. Nearly impossible as a lone person, but as a group...especially a group of people from this site? Sky's the limit for girls on here with their own cam sites running, if you ask me!

I will be back online and happy to answer any further questions later. It's almost noon here in Oregon, I've literally been up all night, and I'm just not gonna make it until bedtime like I wanted, so I have to go to sleep for a bit, lol.

If you're curious in this, or any other free advertising or marketing help, I also posted a thread on here for that: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 66#p362766

I talked a bit about other things I can help models with in addition to a cam setup like the white label setup. Just FYI.

Thanks for the questions and warm welcome!

Second wind! I can't sleep all day and then be up all night again, I gotta make it through.

Thought I'd try and attach some motivation for anyone who wants to do this sort've thing. One attachment is a site just started, and you can see it going from a couple dozen hits to currently almost 3k a day, in the course of just a few days, and this with no model supporting the guy yet. As it gets established in the target area and drawing a community, conversions will raise. Another pic is of someone who is running one of these sites from a search engine optimization forum I am on and shows you the potential for real money over time, a lifetime revenue share. Just found a third I'll attach.

I personally think it makes a ton of sense if you're not on Chaturbate, and still a lot of sense if you're already on Chaturbate and have (or want) your own website.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• cam affiliate program.png
    cam affiliate program.png
    504.5 KB · Views: 184
  • fireshotscreencapture02.jpg
    fireshotscreencapture02.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 184
  • ne1up stat motivation.png
    ne1up stat motivation.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 183

ne1up said:
Hey all!

So I'm not sure how tech-savvy everyone is here, and I don't mean or want to break any rules, so please moderators delete this if it's not accepted. It's not a scam, a lot of people might understand this sort've thing and I'm assuming some won't. For those that don't, and want their own cam site that looks and runs on the CB platform, I'm willing to do a lot of free helping. From setting up their site, to advertising and marketing it. Helping you, helps me, which in turn helps my daughter.. Anyway.

If you want to do what I'm talking about, you'll have a website that looks exactly like my .com (ne1up) with your own logo and on your own domain. You can do it on your .com, or righthere.yourdomain.com, or yourdomain.com/righthere, for example. This offers a lot of great options for search engine optimization if you're interested or knowledgeable in that area.

The advantage of this, is a forum like this could have it at ambercutie.com/cams - and then right here, ambercutie.com/cams.

The fun part is all the marketing and extra visits this can bring you. If you want to start your own cam studio and recruit models, you can do it with your own website. Visitors to your forum or blog can click right over, on your site, and see live cams even when you're not online - and when they convert, you make money.

This is especially good if you're not on CB, as you can then diversify and have a /cams area that converts very well, from a different company than the one you get your full tips from. Then when they sign up, you'll get a commission on every tip they give ANY woman on Chaturbate and it just diversifies your income and visitor stream even more. It runs 24/7 on your site, live and active, drawing in people and converting all those visitors that were visiting your site before and not signing up in a way that benefited YOU.

Some of you might already be on CB and so for it to work with you, you'd have to register a new account with a new email with me, but that'd only take a minute or two and I promise to make it up in advertising/marketing/web help.

For all and everyone else, I'd love to get together a group of people and help us make these sites big money-earners, like I'm doing with NE1UP. I'll help you every step of the way or do it for you, setting up your own white label webcam site on your .com. Any questions, any time, any suggestions or tips or advertising, I'll help you for free and as often as you want - I WANT you to build an awesome brand and make even more money, and the way to succeed is always helping others.

If you know nothing about white labels or affiliate marketing or seo and traffic generation, I'd love to help you! This will be an affiliate program, which many are unsure about, but affiliation is about mutual benefit and I will do everything I can to see you get visitors. I have many advertising tools and techniques available, and working from home doing web development is what I do until the fires start...

For those interested, please go to my website at ne1up.com to join and scroll to the bottom, click the 'affiliate program' and sign up.

Then please shoot me a PM or reply here and let me know! I'll walk you through every step or do it for you, and we can keep in touch however you feel comfortable. I am new here, but I am established on other marketing and search engine forums and would be happy to refer you to me on one of those to show I'm not a creep or scamming. ;)

Thank you for reading this far if you did!

words to watch out for include "it's not a scam" and "i'm not a creep or scamming"

i also saw a thread recently get deleted for being something similar to "Then when they sign up, you'll get a commission on every tip they give ANY woman on Chaturbate and it just diversifies your income and visitor stream even more."

if this was 100% legit that would mean you are taking money from other models.

this is like going on the tv show "Shark Tank" and saying "we don't have any employees, a retail outlet or a product yet"

God said:
i also saw a thread recently get deleted for being something similar to "Then when they sign up, you'll get a commission on every tip they give ANY woman on Chaturbate and it just diversifies your income and visitor stream even more."

if this was 100% legit that would mean you are taking money from other models.
It is my understanding that the cut would come out of the 40% that models already do not receive. I have never heard of any website increasing how much money they take away from a model based on how many affiliates they have. Models earning 60% on chaturbate is a fact that will not change, so the affiliate sites would be sucking up some of that 40% money (IIRC).

Status
Not open for further replies.