AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does SM have merchandise?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I'm aware of. I've only gone to three expos (two AEEs and an Exxxotica) but I've never even seen a Streamate booth there... amusingly some of SM's whitelabels do have booths, though, and merch as well.

(I bring up the expos as those are the only times I've gotten merch... well, and at the model meetup parties that MFC throws, but those are during expos.)

Not that I'm aware of. I've only gone to three expos (two AEEs and an Exxxotica) but I've never even seen a Streamate booth there... amusingly some of SM's whitelabels do have booths, though, and merch as well.

(I bring up the expos as those are the only times I've gotten merch... well, and at the model meetup parties that MFC throws, but those are during expos.)
Does Chaturbate have merchandise?

Status
Not open for further replies.