AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does the vending machine culture affect you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2016
With interactive toys has spawned the age of vending machine models. How do I define this
1. All chat interactions handled by bots
2. Model only response to the tip activation, does not attempt to type or react in any other way to chat
3. No verbal interaction.

This definition is not about a model that incorporates an interactive toy into her show, just ones that have completely automated their rooms.

It's clear it's viable since CB's front page is slowly being dominated by these models.

Do you see vending models dominating MFC in a few couple of years? Will members that get trained on the impersonal nature of vending models be an issue for models that do try to build personality and branding? Would you switch to vending if it made you more money?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
MFC will absolutely not be dominated by this sort of thing. Totally different atmosphere on MFC versus CB, tip toys aren't at all popular on MFC to begin with from what I've noticed. CB tends to be more "sex sex sex", probably because of how they advertise and where they pull their traffic from. MFC is a lot more driven by personality and forming connections.
Members who are looking for what you're speaking of, a "mindless" model devoid of personality and interaction who just cranks out orgasms aren't the target audience for models selling a different experience, so there will be no issue there either.

It's worth noting that I looked through the CB page just now and it took me quite a few clicks to find a model who was even remotely running her room this way. From what I've seen, it seems the models who are doing this are doing it because it's their best option (they mostly seemed to be studio models with a language barrier), not because this is the new "normal" or key to success.

With interactive toys has spawned the age of vending machine models. How do I define this
1. All chat interactions handled by bots
2. Model only response to the tip activation, does not attempt to type or react in any other way to chat
3. No verbal interaction.

Do you see vending models dominating MFC in a few couple of years? Will members that get trained on the impersonal nature of vending models be an issue for models that do try to build personality and branding?

I sure hope not...

Reactions: Phoenix4987
Dominating? No. But if we play the numbers game, then there will always be a percentile of models like this on any given site at any given time.

Generally speaking, members love chatting. It's part of the experience. And I don't see a model who clocks in / clocks out everyday with the "vending machine" approach as you call it would ever see the earnings that a more conventional "conversationalist" model would.

C'mon bro. Can't scam thousands of tokens and western union transfers out of members if you don't even talk to them. That's where the real money is at, not this lowly ohmibod hustle. hahaha.

• Funny!
Reactions: Luckyfoxxy
Honestly, it's still a niche, and while it might be popular I can't see it becoming every single model's hustle. Especially not on MFC. Some viewers want interaction, some just want to watch a pretty girl squirm around when they tip. And for some of these models, it seems to really work. One of my favorite CB models is almost completely silent except for laughing, moaning and a few words every now and then, and she has a HUGE following and clearly makes lots of money. I honestly don't really see an issue with it, the viewers who don't want that sort of thing have a million other options elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.