AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doing a raffle/grab bag type countdown event. looking for suggestions for activities?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaScarlett_xo

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 6, 2016
TX, US
twitter.com
Twitter Username
@AvaScarlett_xo
MFC Username
AvaScarlett_
Streamate Username
AvaScarlett_xo
Chaturbate Username
AvaScarlett_xo
So I saw a model who did a grab bag type countdown where people would pay to have her draw slips from a bag that had different sexy (or silly) activities on it, and once all the slips were pulled, she would start her show. I've been pondering and Googling over the last few days trying to find ideas for sexy dare like events and was wondering if you guys had any ideas?

Also, does anyone have a suggestion for pricing these kind of tickets if I include one Skype show or something to be redeemed as well? How many slips do you think might be too many to draw before starting the show, or do you think it would be a process of trial and error as a new model without a following?

Any advice, suggestions, or warnings (if you've seen this done before and it didn't end well lol) is so greatly appreciated!

Here are the ideas I have for some slips so far:
Spank ass (roll the D20 to see how many)
Flash tits
Flash pussy
Take a hit
Pick a song for me to [attempt] to dance to
Write your name (or another word of your choosing) anywhere on my body
Put an ice cube in my panties (I saw this one on a truth or dare site, is this even arousing? lol)
Lotion/oil on tits
Old photoset of all my old nudes (55 photos)
Snapchat add for a month
Play/sing one song on guitar naked
Do the rest of the drawing naked
10 minute Skype session

Here are the ideas I have for some slips so far:
Spank ass (roll the D20 to see how many)
Flash tits
Flash pussy
Take a hit
Pick a song for me to [attempt] to dance to
Write your name (or another word of your choosing) anywhere on my body
Put an ice cube in my panties (I saw this one on a truth or dare site, is this even arousing? lol)
Lotion/oil on tits
Old photoset of all my old nudes (55 photos)
Snapchat add for a month
Play/sing one song on guitar naked
Do the rest of the drawing naked
10 minute Skype session

I adore these, I'm totally stealing the spanking for a DnD night. and the name one for an art night. I've been trying to figure out what to do for my shows.
I tried to do "Never Have I Ever" questions since I have the card game, but I couldn't keep on subject with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.