AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dreaming about MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicTease

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2010
Essex
When I first started camming I used to have dreams when I slept where I fell asleep on cam and I'd wake up and think I was on cam still haha.
I started having them again last night, I think it must be something to do with doing longgg hours on there?
Anyway in last nights ones, I kept waking up and thinking I was on cam and at one point I got out of bed and made the bed hahaha.

Does anyone else have them?

I think if there was any rule I was likely to break on MFC, it would probably be the falling asleep one, so I'm always scared of it happening! Does anyone know if anyones been banned/gotten a warning for sleeping on cam?

I think it's definitely associated with long hours on cam. It has been a while since I had these dreams, but back when I was on daily and many hours, this drove me crazy. And that's back when no one new I was married... so I'd have dreams that the cam was on me while we were sleeping (in the same bed) and panic thinking they'd find out my secret!

Glad I'm honest now, life is easier this way.

AngelicTease said:
Does anyone know if anyones been banned/gotten a warning for sleeping on cam?

I think at the very worst, you might get a warning. With the amount of models that do it unintentionally, I've never heard of a ban. One model even does it intentionally once in a while and she's still on MFC.

I used to get those dreams all the time.

Would dream that the camera was on and people were paying to watch me sleep with Master. Literally sleep though, not sex. lol

Last night's was weird... I decided to make an account just to break the rules and see what happened. Was going to call it "TokenWhore", and do public shows and all that.

I always used to wake up from them kinda panicky and very confused. Last night's though, I just woke up with a headache and a bad taste in my mouth. Was I cumming in my sleep? O.O

i dream alot of amber.. lol yeah.. :cool:
and also about mfc indeed... that something totally awsome happens.. silly dream of a 200.000 tip haha

dreams are awsome.. get lost in surreal stuff...

I've had dreams about mfc where I wake up a bit with my clothes half off playing with my dick. The total visual saturation of so many woman has that effect on me. Last one I dreamed about a model using a small shiny black dildo in her ass - which I have not actually seen her do. Bonus!

I have these dreams very frequently. I'll wake up in the night thinking that I'm on camera when in all reality I am just fast asleep. But I will have moments of panic and then pass out again. It can be kind of distressing though @_@

I also had a dream once that Alexlady spanked me with a paddle made of fruit roll ups. That was fun.

I occasionally dream of camming, but usually after long hours and very intense/awesome/horrible shifts. Something extreme usually has to happen for me to dream myself re-living moments on cam or inventing new dream cam scenarios!

Having said that, back when I was 17 and working on a supermarket check-out to pay for college, I used to dream of serving people and would hear the fucking beep of the check-out throughout my dreams, sometimes I would dream I was topless while at work and wake up in a cold sweat! I must be a prophet, roll on to my current job and I am literally working at a pussy superstore and am mostly topless!

lol nice fluffy.. i worked at a supermarket at the counter as well.. and i also had the beep dreams for about 2,3 months...
and i also dreamed about working topless.. lol

i think if your job is important you will automaticly dream about it..

You don't know how happy I am to find out that I am not the only one who dreams of sleeping on cam. Wow, I feel so much better. :) This is, perhaps, my most frequently reoccurring dream in the past 6 months. As a matter of fact, I woke up this morning with the sheets completely pushed aside and my hand down my panties. It's like I'm sleeping on cam, but I'm playing with myself so that people won't think I'm sleeping and I don't feel like they are tipping me for nothing. Haha.

I have woken up in full-on masturbation mode...moaning and everything. It's actually pretty funny and I get a good chuckle out of it, but it doesn't make for a restful nights sleep...I wonder what my neighbors must think when this happens...

Only once i had such dream :lol:
I was on boat, which was strange, because i am scared of sea and every kind of big water places - swimming pool too, even if i live near the sea whole my life, so i was traveling with boat, many people around me and i was broadcasting in MFC, received tips and even was invited in private :lol: I was wondering how all around will react if the see me acting on the cam, because people were friends and school mates from the past :lol:

I had the greatest dream last night.
I found a 4 bedroom house to rent, but needed roommates so I posted an ad on Craigslist. AlexLady and CatraLacourte replied to my ad and we turned the extra bedroom into a camroom. It was AWESOME!

I woke up this morning disappointed to still be in my terrible apartment.

AngelicTease said:
When I first started camming I used to have dreams when I slept where I fell asleep on cam and I'd wake up and think I was on cam still haha.
I started having them again last night, I think it must be something to do with doing longgg hours on there?
Anyway in last nights ones, I kept waking up and thinking I was on cam and at one point I got out of bed and made the bed hahaha.

I think if there was any rule I was likely to break on MFC, it would probably be the falling asleep one, so I'm always scared of it happening! Does anyone know if anyones been banned/gotten a warning for sleeping on cam?

Holy shit, where you feel like you need to stay awake because you are too worried you will fall back asleep and everyone will be watching?

I would start talking in my sleep and roll over to try to be "sexy" while trying to stay awake. I thought this was just me!

AngelicTease said:

I fell asleep on cam once (last summer as a matter of fact). It was a friday night, I'd had a few glasses of wine and i'd been trying on hats and pretending to be different people (bond girl, ringmaster etc - like you do lol). Next thing i know I was waking up wearing nothing but my pink thigh high socks with the sound of one token tips ringing in my ears (they were trying to wake me up) and people in my room talking about me. It was really sweet cos they were all saying nice things :-D

There was never any kind of come-back from it at all and all my regs were laughing about it for a good couple of weeks afterwards. With rule-breaking on MFC i think it's the luck of the drawer as much as anything. if you had a trolly troll troll in your room and they screencapped you and sent it to admin it might result in a slapped wrist or a fine, you never know. Other than that i think sleeping is probably one of their smaller worries compared with the bestiality girls and all the other shit (some literal) that goes on.

As for dreams, a lot of mine have some kind of cam related activity mixed in with all the other surreal shit that my brain processes. It's like living inside a Dali painting...

AngelicTease said:
Does anyone know if anyones been banned/gotten a warning for sleeping on cam?
hehe, after reading this thread, I decided to be a member here, just to tell my story about sleeping on cam on MFC .....

I often sleep on cam at MFC :) ... as member ... Just for one model, after carefully changing the cam privacy settings so that only that model can see me. (not that any other MFC model wants to see a 45 year old and a bit fat man)

I was making fun in a models room about a member who asked to see her feet and then left right away, I said that I don't understund those strange feet fetish persons. The model responded that she has a fetish to, she likes to watch sleeping persons .... and she would like to ...

So, many times when go to sleep, I point the webcam on me. The model does her work and also watches me how I sleep (she has 12 hours shifts in a Romanian studio, my 6-7 hour sleep is during that shift)

I turn the sound of her room off, but my laptop sound is set to high, she can wake me with the sound of PM's, she does that when she shows something in free after receiving tips, sometimes im to sleepy and go sleep again, but sometimes I masturbate while watching her and then go sleep again. And off course when I wake up with morning wood its play time :)

GinnyPotter and AustinWhite having fun and showing the Christimas decoration at AmberCutie house. I believe that was her house because there was tons of fan mail hanging at the walls with the "to: AmberCutie" tag. They were camming using a member account not their model ones. :? MFC is eating da poo poo from my brain...

Status
Not open for further replies.