AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dual casting Pvts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2017
(MODs - please delete if not appropriate topic)

Hey all,

My first post and a question that had been bugging me lately

I know many models dual cast on CB and MFC when in public - seems like a valid way to make a few extra tokens, but turn it off when going into Pvts. Recently I've been hearing the "other side tip" sounds when in Pvt or spy and realized that some Pvts were cast in public or group on the other side (and maybe more than one). I have 2 screens, so its pretty easy to find the room with the same "private" content being broadcast for all to see.

Is this common? While I am pretty vanilla as Pvts go, my assumption was that since I am paying for it, distribution is limited to me and anyone who is willing to pay to spy, unless TPvt on MFC or "no spy" marked by the model on CB.

Guess I would be ok if the model asked me up-front, if I mind it being broadcast.... maybe yes, maybe know, depends on the mood. Doing it behind my back feels like a violation of trust.

What do you think - am I silly to feel that way?

If you're paying for a pvt, then you're paying for one on one time with the model. If she wants to continue broadcasting on other sites while you're paying per minute, I'd tell her she can get back to me when she's ready for a private.

That's what your paying for. A private. Not a group show. Not a private on one site while she chats with other tippers on other sites. A private.

So respect that or I'm gone is my opinion.

I consider it unethical as it definitely changes the type of show you get. When I notice it in a pvt show it always laces it negatively, the moment attention waivers off your time I'd think of leaving.
Don't apply for a refund, you won't get one. I look at it as enjoying the pvt time up until I notice it, which then throws the mood.

One thing you can do is look for multi-camming and alter spending habits with models who do it. The lower the ranking or more misplaced a model seems, the more chance of finding a model on multiple sites. It is usually pretty obvious even before you visit.
An ethical model will break from the other site to take pvt time, so if you see that happen on your favoured site, pvt spending will most likely be alright with this model.

Lastly, when doing a 'vanilla' pvt if the model maintains attention on her exclusive member (you), does it really matter? As much as I leave with a negative view of the model who leaves the other site open, I don't always care.
Keep in mind that multi-camming strategies do keep models camming who most likely would leave the industry. They also allow access to models who would otherwise work exclusively on other sites, and let's not forget the occasional 'free' show paid for by the other site. So it isn't all negative for the member experience.

Not unheard of. Wouldn't bother me so much if the model was paying attention to me in the private.

Had a model do this in skype once, actually stopped in the middle and said "Hold on one sec" and took a request from a site she still had up. That left a sour taste in my mouth for sure.

If a model did this to me during a private or Skype., I'd be pissed. Spending a few seconds to answer a text is about the limits of my patience when spending several hundred an hour.

I see it a lot when models are doing GG shows but with 2 laptops and both rooms open. Someone in one room takes the models private but then they forget or don't care about the second cam and everyone in the other room can see what both models are doing in the private show for free.

But yeah to answer the OP's question I'd be annoyed if I am paying for a private and someone else is watching for free on another site and even more annoyed if the model stopped to respond to that site.

Thanks all for the replies. So far, in the four cases I knew it was happening in my Pvts, I asked the model to close the other site - two did, one converted it to group (thinking me stupid, I guess) and the last refused and banned me when I dropped Pvt. None were a big deal after all and I am not likely to go back to the shows by the last two or tip in their rooms.

My post was more about ethics than specifics, as I am certain that most of the time viewers are not aware their Pvt is being broadcast in public.. Rationally, the show content belongs to the model (right?) and she can do with it as she will, including multi-casting or selling recordings afterwards. As long the the quality of the show is not effected and attention stays on the paying member it should be ok. Emotionally I feel its "my time" and I should know its being shared with others upfront, not discover it accidentally.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Most of us call it split camming. Cammodels have been doing it since early internet. I read a Livejournal post on how to split screen that was written in the early 2000's. Some models cammodels set up streams with lesser known sites. I know one model who split cams on 7 different sites at the same time. She has some she pays attention to, but a couple where she sets up and go.

I think a model should pause her other broadcasts when she goes to private. Someone is paying for 1 on 1, Don't exploit that. If you are unhappy with a private and you are hearing tips from a different site, leave. You can also ask her to pause her other broadcast because you are paying for her time. If she refuses, leave. It's your money, spend it how you like it. Making goal for a public show is one thing, but privates should always be for the ones paying it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.