AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Duck-face sightings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One on purpose duck face, and one kissy face that ended up being more duck face. :) Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 346
blackxrose said:
One on purpose duck face, and one kissy face that ended up being more duck face. :) Enjoy!
Second one not really duck face. It actually looks a little more pout to me, but that might just be a full lower lip.
Pout is lower lip further out than upper.
Kiss is both out.
Duck is upper out further.

Reactions: Ciara_Lynn
Keithy said:
blackxrose said:
Second one not really duck face. It actually looks a little more pout to me, but that might just be a full lower lip.
Kiss is both out.
Thanks Keithy!! :-D Im pretty sure mine was a kiss...And I think the reason I do the "kissy face" so much is because I get a lot of compliments on my big juicy lips. ;*

These are some pics of a "friend" that only calls when she needs money. But when I saw duckface, I thought of her. Yes she is of age, so if I overstepped the rules, i am sorry.

Attachments

• duckfacefriend2.jpg
    duckfacefriend2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 317
  • duckfacefriend.jpg
    duckfacefriend.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 317
Keithy said:
blackxrose said:
Kiss is both out.
I could have sworn I had a pouty face picture, but I'm not finding one easily. Let me dig through my portfolio and see if I can find examples to show the difference. :) There's only slight differences between kissy face, pouty face and duckface. Kissy face is easily mistaken for duckface but it still just as unflattering. If you have trouble making a "decent" face (I sure as hell do!!) then part your lips and look upwards at the camera. It's the only reason I never look pissed off in my pictures.

blackxrose said:

Attachments

• duckface.jpg
    duckface.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 208
bawksy said:
blackxrose said:
As funny as that is, it's not even attractive on me. I can make some seriously heinous faces. :) It's why the crazier guys over at camwhores love me because I can go batshit crazy with my faces and then turn around and do some sexy stuff too. It's just not funny/sexy if you can't laugh at yourself while doing it. :D *runs off to take pictures for proof with my cam*

blackxrose said:
It's just not funny/sexy if you can't laugh at yourself while doing it
blackxrose said:
can't laugh at yourself while doing it
blackxrose said:
can't laugh at yourself

If that picture is not laugh-worthy, I truly don't know what is. What's with the writing?

edit: added zoom-in of wtf writing

Attachments

• hmm2.png
    hmm2.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 198
  • hmm1.jpg
    hmm1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: Loslonelyboy
bawksy said:
blackxrose said:
It's just not funny/sexy if you can't laugh at yourself while doing it
blackxrose said:
can't laugh at yourself while doing it
blackxrose said:
can't laugh at yourself

If that picture is not laugh-worthy, I truly don't know what is.
Seriously? Play nice or I'll stop posting funny pictures of myself.

blackxrose said:
Seriously? Play nice or I'll stop posting funny pictures of myself.

You're cute, but a pointless threat like that isn't enough to derail this thread. If she's gonna keep posting duck-face pictures on her profile, I'll keep poking fun at them.

Attachments

• tumblr_lq57hhowns1qzot6ao1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lq57hhowns1qzot6ao1_500.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 192
Duck-face pics on their own are pretty bad, but if it's a single offense, it's able to be looked past. But having multiple duck-face pics all on the same profile/whatever... it's not a great thing. How did it become something that people think is a good idea? Are we, in fact, the lame ones for NOT thinking it's hot?

kSd7i.jpg

Reactions: Kori_Love
Ah the point I was trying to make above is that some may think this thread is mean, but it's here for the greater good. Something needs to be done!
:text-protest:

AmberCutie said:
Ah the point I was trying to make above is that some may think this thread is mean, but it's here for the greater good. Something needs to be done!
Start laughing at ourselves and post pictures pointing out the differences between each face?? It's worth a shot.

blackxrose said:
AmberCutie said:
Start laughing at ourselves and post pictures pointing out the differences between each face?? It's worth a shot.
Being able to laugh at yourself is a wonderful quality which I wish more people could do. Instead they take offense and point the finger back in the opposite direction. Take a little criticism, learn from it, laugh about it, move on.

Yes?

This is my best friend displaying his best duck-face while we entertained ourselves with silly sunglasses.

Attachments

• 08212011271.jpg
    08212011271.jpg
    599.6 KB · Views: 154
Alright, let's see if I can help differentiate between duck face, kissy face and a pout. :) Please excuse the lack of make up and laugh at my bad paint job. :D I threw in one semi pout without paint just for good measure. When in doubt, practice in the mirror until you get it right.

Attachments

• duckface.jpg
    duckface.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 144
  • kissy face.jpg
    kissy face.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 144
  • pouty face.jpg
    pouty face.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 144
  • imgCAQ77MVH.jpg
    imgCAQ77MVH.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 144
#1, Why are you so obsessed with my pictures? Get over me, STALKER!
#2, The picture had writing in it because it was a request from someone from MFC, who cares and why are you wasting your time zooming in on my pics anyways? GET A LIFE!
#3, It's pretty easy to make fun of someone over the internet when you don't even have a REAL picture of yourself.
#4, YOU are the one paying models and watching them on MFC and jerkin it to them..PRETTY LAME!
#5, I find it hilarious that people on this forum get soooooooooooo upset about CAPS LOCK but if someone on this site is personally getting called out/trolled by someone and everyone thinks it's funny and wants to keep it going, WTF is up with that?!
#6, I was so over this post until you wanna keep it going! MOVE ON
#7,For the 1 person who keeps "thanking" him for ONLY the pics of me, you should probably STOP before shit gets REAL!
#8, GET OVER ME!

:handgestures-salute:

Ciara_Lynn said:
Loslonelyboy said:
This has to be the funniest thread I have seen on here!! Keep the duckface coming!!

I think we need to start a thread on people who have crooked smiles!! I think I have the perfect picture in mind for this..

:naughty:

Not exactly sure what you mean by this but its ashame you take things so serious! This thread was meant to be fun and you have taken it to another level! My advice would be smoke a bowl, relax and learn to laugh! You will be a much happier person if you can laugh at yourself

Ciara_Lynn said:
#4, YOU are the one paying models and watching them on MFC and jerkin it to them..PRETTY LAME!

Um, guilty as charged, but did you really just insult your entire fucking customer base?

Some day when you grow up, you'll realize that when dealing with trolls, the only winning move is not to play. In the mean time, I'm not sure what's more hilarious:

1) Your duck face photos
2) Your absurdly immature responses to my posting of said duck face photos
3) blackxrose's futile attempt at white-knighting for you

Also I was having trouble sleeping last night because this picture I posted reminded me of something:

But I couldn't figure out what it reminded me of until just now.

*****SPOILER WARNING*****

Attachments

• smeagol.jpg
    smeagol.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 440
Ciara_Lynn said:
#5, I find it hilarious that people on this forum get soooooooooooo upset about CAPS LOCK but if someone on this site is personally getting called out/trolled by someone and everyone thinks it's funny and wants to keep it going, WTF is up with that?!

Caps lock is yelling. There is usually no need to yell.

Bawksy is the resident troll. Amber has posted somewhere on this forum one simple fact- she is (or was) a b-tard, and she loves her fellow b-tards and welcomes the antics on her forum to a certain level. (and I use the term b-tard with the utmost respect in this case)

Quite honestly, the forum would not be the same without Bawksy trolling. The occasional troll is fun. An army of trolls is no fun.

I honestly don't understand girl's tendency to get upset over people finding something funny. Okay, making fun of someone as ugly, or stupid, yeah. That is no cool. But this thread is meant as a wake-up call to people that duck-face is not sexy. It has been turned around into models proudly showing their own duck-faces to show that they're not afraid of acting silly sometimes.

My suggestion to you is to take a deep breath, and possibly read bawsky's posting history. Maybe you won't take it so personally when you realize that he treats most people this way. But it's just a thought.

LadyLuna said:
Ciara_Lynn said:

Bawksy is the resident troll. Amber has posted somewhere on this forum one simple fact- she is (or was) a b-tard, and she loves her fellow b-tards and welcomes the antics on her forum to a certain level. (and I use the term b-tard with the utmost respect in this case)

Quite honestly, the forum would not be the same without Bawksy trolling. The occasional troll is fun. An army of trolls is no fun.

I honestly don't understand girl's tendency to get upset over people finding something funny. Okay, making fun of someone as ugly, or stupid, yeah. That is no cool. But this thread is meant as a wake-up call to people that duck-face is not sexy. It has been turned around into models proudly showing their own duck-faces to show that they're not afraid of acting silly sometimes.
This is more than him constantly posting things and SOMEONE on this forum knows exactly what I'm talkin about. It might have been funny the first time but now its getting a little ridiculous! Making fun of models..didn't know we were allowed to do such. Us models run this shit, not the people following us.

Reactions: schlmoe
Ciara_Lynn said:
LadyLuna said:
Ciara_Lynn said:

This is more than him constantly posting things and SOMEONE on this forum knows exactly what I'm talkin about. It might have been funny the first time but now its getting a little ridiculous! Making fun of models..didn't know we were allowed to do such. Us models run this shit, not the people following us.

Ciara,

1st off, I hit the "thanks" by mistake...probably because I was laughing so much.

You are very attractive and good looking. None of this (thread) detracts from your loveliness...except maybe that everyone can tell you're a little upset. That might have an impact on your inner beauty...which is what we are all shooting for (yeah, right).

There are a couple of choices: go to the next thread; or join in. Sometimes you just have to be able to laugh at yourself. I do it several times a day.

As for bawksy, I don't know his "history" and couldn't give 2 shits. What I do know, is most of the time he's a dick. Sometimes, he's a dick with a point. Anybody who has spent more than 5 minutes here should already know that. It seems to be accepted by the group, and again, everybody should know that. This thread is one of those times where he has a point. He is pointedly trying to give you some advice, albeit poking you with a stick.

So, take his advice, or not. Take my advice, or not. In the end, either way, it shouldn't make 2 shits in your life.

Now, let's get some more Gollum pics, that WAS a hoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.