AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Duck-face sightings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciara_Lynn said:
#1, Why are you so obsessed with my pictures? Get over me, STALKER!
It's your job to have people obsessed with your pictures. That doesn't make him a stalker. I means two things, you interested him enoguh to make him look (good) and you made duck face (bad).
#2, The picture had writing in it because it was a request from someone from MFC, who cares and why are you wasting your time zooming in on my pics anyways? GET A LIFE!
Why are you wasting your time feeding a troll? Perhaps one should take ones own advice.
#3, It's pretty easy to make fun of someone over the internet when you don't even have a REAL picture of yourself.
Yes, it is. So?
#4, YOU are the one paying models and watching them on MFC and jerkin it to them..PRETTY LAME!
It's your job to get people to pay you and most likely jerk off to you. You've called every customer and every potential customer of yours lame. In fact you're just insulted about 90% of the users here. If not more.
#5, I find it hilarious that people on this forum get soooooooooooo upset about CAPS LOCK but if someone on this site is personally getting called out/trolled by someone and everyone thinks it's funny and wants to keep it going, WTF is up with that?!
Here's the simple solution to getting called out and trolled for making duck face. Stop fucking making duck face. It's stupid and looks ugly.
#6, I was so over this post until you wanna keep it going! MOVE ON
Again, you make a huge list and tell someone to move on? Why didn't you just ignore bawksy and move on? Would have been a lot easier.
#7,For the 1 person who keeps "thanking" him for ONLY the pics of me, you should probably STOP before shit gets REAL!
Gets real? Gets REAL? NO LONGER IMAGINARY? Seriously, or what? What are you going to do about it? Stop posting here? Go away and let bawksy win? File police charges which may force Amber to have to ban you for being trollbait and won't really get anywhere because "some guy posted my pictures on a website and said my duckface was stupid" and the judge will say "frivolous law suit, duckface is fucking stupid." But really, or what?
#8, GET OVER ME!
I'm sure a lot of people will get over you. But seeing as your job is to not have people get over you and rather to have people like you and join in your room, probably not a great thing.

I just did a pissed off duck face without realizing. :lol:

Srs duck face is srs.

Attachments

• Picture0029.jpg
    Picture0029.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 359
LadyBakes said:
Without the members who tip us models would be out of a job.

Some people can find drama everyone, I tell ya.

good thread!

Pouty/duckface from when I had blonde hair and was a silly emo ho.

You look HOT with blonde hair! :thumbleft:

Reactions: GingerAnn
LacieLaPlante said:
Loslonelyboy said:
LacieLaPlante said:
Me and some gay dude 2 years ago making duck faces. I had a better one somewhere but I cant find it..

I had no idea you were so gangsta Lacie!! :eek:

He brought out the ghetto black girl in me. :D
Well I think you make a very hot ghetto black girl then :p Moar pleez!! :dance:

Felicity said:
LadyBakes said:

good thread!

Only with a flash! bleaching red hair makes it yellow. :p Thanks, though.

LadyBakes said:
Felicity said:
LadyBakes said:

good thread!

Only with a flash! bleaching red hair makes it yellow. :p Thanks, though.

You make a hot yellow head.

Keithy said:
Ciara_Lynn said:
#8, GET OVER ME!
I'm sure a lot of people will get over you. But seeing as your job is to not have people get over you and rather to have people like you and join in your room, probably not a great thing.
funny, we pervs tell models here that we want them to be real, do their own thing, but when she shows real emotions in this board she gets lessons how she must react and that she is not cool.

AlexAvery said:
LacieLaPlante said:
There's someone who I expected to see immediately and no one has posted her yet.. I'll keep watching, I'm hoping someone else does because I am too lazy to cap.

Would you happen to be referring to HarlieRoxx? She has a couple in her profile but she does it NON stop on cam.

7MaaC.png

Oh GAWD thank you!!!! :)

hahaha SHE is ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS doing this.

Reactions: Jupiter551
RedHerby said:
Keithy said:
Ciara_Lynn said:
#8, GET OVER ME!
funny, we pervs tell models here that we want them to be real, do their own thing, but when she shows real emotions in this board she gets lessons how she must react and that she is not cool.

>Reading into something that isn't there.
Here's the complete version of what you quoted
"Get over me!"
"Ok, done"
Then you assume that somehow I'm telling her not to be herself, or not express herself or giving her lessons. I don't see it.

internet_white_knight.jpg

Keithy said:
Reading into something that isn't there.
"Get over me!"
"Ok, done"
Then you assume that somehow I'm telling her not to be herself, or not express herself or giving her lessons. I don't see it.
Its not about that exact quote, its your complete response (and responses from others), I just removed most of it, bec it was so long, leaving 2 levels of history so that it was clear about what I did respond to.

That White Knight image, ok, thats a funny response :) I'm new here, trying to fit in, and when I saw that 2 models did a 'Thanks' on my post, then yeah, you got me here. Although not literally, for that she must have more curves (oohhh no, thats a remark about her looks ...).

This thread has gone from something fun to a battlefield :(

I never thought any less of our pictured ducks, I didn't like them less because they did duckface, I didn't know it was that serious :crybaby:

Ciara_Lynn said:
Us models run this shit

Correction - Amber runs this shit. Amber also happens to be a model. Most models are extremely territorial, so you should be very grateful that she graciously lets you use her forums. Which is something that I really wish Amber would re-consider. I'm thinking the Doghouse?

I created this thread to poke fun at duck-faces. You can call a duck-face a kissy-face all you want, but it's still silly, and we're still going to keep poking fun at silly faces in this thread.

What I did not create this thread for was to attack anyone personally. I might be a troll, but I don't set out to destroy people just for the lulz. However, the posts you have made in this thread have given me a glimpse into who you really are, and although I realize you are too immature to learn anything from it, I still feel compelled to speak out about what I see.

Ciara_Lynn, you are a terrible person. Inside your deceptively cute exterior lies a sad, spoiled little brat. In the short time that you've been a guest at these forums, you've managed to make almost everyone here despise you. You've cruelly insulted all of the members who generously tip you, and made it clear that you could care less about them. You take offense that we poke fun at the silly faces that *you* choose to make, and then in the next breath you suggest that we ridicule girls with "crooked" smiles, girls who probably can't help it.

Loslonelyboy tried to give you some constructive and extremely gentle criticism here: http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86852#p86852, but instead of stopping to wonder why he and even your friends are all telling you the same thing, you respond by threatening him. You are the worst kind of idiot; the idiot who doesn't even know she's an idiot.

Like I said, I realize there's little hope for you, but it's worth a try. If you apologize and try hard to change your ways, I think it might be possible for you to undo the damage you've done to yourself here. If not, well, you should probably an-hero.

Attachments

• Portman7.jpg
    Portman7.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 198
First, bawksy said it very well even if harshly. Perhaps that's the best in this situation though not always.

RedHerby said:
Keithy said:
Reading into something that isn't there.
"Get over me!"
"Ok, done"
Its not about that exact quote, its your complete response (and responses from others), I just removed most of it, bec it was so long, leaving 2 levels of history so that it was clear about what I did respond to.

That White Knight image, ok, thats a funny response :) I'm new here, trying to fit in, and when I saw that 2 models did a 'Thanks' on my post, then yeah, you got me here. Although not literally, for that she must have more curves (oohhh no, thats a remark about her looks ...).

Second, models are free to say what they want. They can be themselves all they want. However when ANYONE says shit like she said, they will get called on it. It's not that she spoke her mind, it's what she spoke.

Yea hun you are taking this waaay to seriously you need to take a chill pill and laugh at your self being silly once in a while and of course I do alot as well lol. When I fall down while im cam I go ow fuck that hurt then I start laughing my ass off for being so clumsy. Hell If i had a duckface on here Id laugh cause man do I look like a retard when I do that lol.

Life is waaaay too short to be a serious person all the time. Hell I am a child at heart life is too damn short to be a grown up all the freakin time. JUst take a deep breath love he was only kiding.

Can we cut the bitterness and go back to duckface sightings?

Reactions: Rose and Nordling
Thanked for the smile it gave me.

Bocefish said:
I ran across this in a house I was gonna flip... who wants it?

il_570xN.140965995.jpg

Brand new, never used.

I'd like to see what bawksy could do with it.

Bocefish said:
I ran across this in a house I was gonna flip... who wants it?

il_570xN.140965995.jpg

Brand new, never used.
I want!! :D That looks awesome!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.