AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Duck-face sightings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bawksy said:
... Ciara_Lynn, you are a terrible person ... you should probably an-hero ...
Im really wondering how you did get to be the hero and the troll the models love at this forum? Sure you are technically right in this war, but whats wrong with you? that you want to destroy a person with words like this?

Her #4 point has the same effect on some of us like what the making fun of a photo had on her.

Reactions: Ciara_Lynn
blackxrose said:
I want!! :D That looks awesome!!!!!!!

FUCK. FUUUUCK. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU BITCH OMFG FUUUUUUUUCK! I have NO idea what that is but I want it! ...is it a hair drier? lmfao!
:h::h::h: you Rose :lol:
:hand:
but :h:

NerdCandy said:
I blame the internet for teaching me how to Duckie.
This has got to be the best one yet!!!! :D And I honestly do want that ducky hair dryer, it looks so FREAKIN COOOOOOOOL!!!!! :D

Reactions: NerdCandy
Relax ladies, Ive seen dozens of those dryers so theres plenty to be had out there. :-D

Personally, I'd love to see more of you trying to imitate Gollum and his duckface. :lol: :lol:

blackxrose said:
:D And I honestly do want that ducky hair dryer, it looks so FREAKIN COOOOOOOOL!!!!! :D

No shit, I wanted it cos it looked like a duck, didn't even know it was a hairdryer

I see Bawksy still posting lots of pictures on this thread but when requested he's still yet to produce a picture of himself. Are you really that hideous bro? I could see if you were on a forum of guys only or some gaming forum but you're on a website with mostly girls and guys that pay girls to see them over the Internet, yet you're still scared to show your picture, you truly are pathetic. You're "proud to be a /b/tard" well sorry dude the only 4chan /b/tards I've ever met or talked to were literally the loneliest losers I've ever met so, keep it up, you're doing something with your life. It's really funny that an Internet troll has the spine to say someone is immature, that is a true troll there, a fucking hypocrite along with a lonely pathetic loser. Congrats bro, you won on some random forum that some random girl made, kudos.

To the admin of this site and all the people that suck up to her, get over yourselves to the max. Some girl has no life and attempts to become Internet famous and makes a website. Anybody can make a website, who gives a fuck? To say "you really want to ruin your customer base", really? This forum is nothing but a scab on the smallest, most insignificant sore of the Internets nerdy, loser, troll wound. I have more to say about you but I'd rather not hear everyone go on about how great you are in threat of being banned or "dog housed amg amg" because they didn't come here and keep you up on that little, tiny, retarded soap box that you stand on so proudly.

All the girls coming in here and "thinking it's so funny" are sad as well. Are you really that mad that EVERY girl that is "doing the duck face" (which some aren't even doing it, fucking idiots) is MUCH more attractive than almost every single one of you? Sorry, just had to point that out. Let's see if everyone can just "laugh about it and move on".

:hello2:

:dance:

images

Reactions: Ciara_Lynn
ScoobySnaxxx said:
Are you really that mad

At no point did I make myself out to be a 'good' person, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish here by throwing insults at me. Feel free to keep them coming though, I usually deserve it. Pic related.

Attachments

• im-not-mad-but-I-think-you-are.jpg
    im-not-mad-but-I-think-you-are.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 267
  • 545px-internet-hate-machine.jpg
    545px-internet-hate-machine.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 267
ElaySmith said:
Haha! I knew you were being to quiet right after the "duckface" talk today!
hahahah

I was going to cap "kissyface" too but honestly they both looked the same :p

Whoa! Obama kind of looks like a duck! How did I never notice this before?

On another note, this forum would be just a little less fun without bawksy. That fucker has a funny picture for EVERYTHING!
I tried to do duck face in the mirror and I don't think i can do it! Maybe I'm trying to hard...

@scoobysnaxxx If you don't like /b/ tards GTFO of a forum run by one. This isn't the place for you asshat! I have a feeling you were sent here...

NeuroticCandy said:
My duckface.... Made this to put on my MFC profile.... :p
Can I copy you?? Pretty please!! :D This picture was so freakin awesome! :D LOVE IT!

Here's a handy tutorial, JJ:

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

I remember doing the Duck Face
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the Duck Face again...
Let's do the Duck Face again!

It's just a lift of your lip
And then a gaze to the right
Bring your head to a tilt
Purse your lips real tight
But it's the ca-me-ra that really drives you insane,

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

bBwW5.jpg

sxycherrypie said:
Wow scooby you are angry over nothing.He isn't trying to insult anyone this is a thread for fun. Sorry but how the hell is he sposed to know who can or can't take a joke and laugh?
I'm just gonna say this one last thing and I'm done. When he posted the 1st picture of me, I did not get mad. I simply said it was a kiss face not a duck face and even put a smiley face. Then he proceeds to post a picture referring to people who make duck faces on the internet "whores" this is where I think the line was crossed. And this is where my emotions towards the situation changed.
But, I am enjoying the new posts of everyones duck face. Thanks Ladies. :)

I'll still pay to see ya naked even though you think I'm lame for it. You really should have thought out number 4 better, terrible business move.

Reactions: FrecklesXxX
PunkInDrublic said:
I'll still pay to see ya naked even though you think I'm lame for it. You really should have thought out number 4 better, terrible business move.
Well, I appreciate it. But that's why I said "YOU" no one else was being rude about it, so I thought id point out that he's making fun of the models that I'm sure he jerks it to. If you weren't making fun of me then I wasn't including you. So I do apologize for offending anyone who does think I'm cute and doesn't think my silly faces are that serious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.