AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

During Private shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
LOL and would it be so terrible to be on a website with kraft singles on you? Seems like waaaay worse things could get capped lol

Yeah, this is true. But people are WAY more likely to share a silly picture of a naked girl with cheese on her body than a naked girl with naked on her body.. Naked is dime a dozen, naked with cheese? Not your everyday occurance.

LacieLaPlante said:
Jupiter551 said:
LOL and would it be so terrible to be on a website with kraft singles on you? Seems like waaaay worse things could get capped lol

Yeah, this is true. But people are WAY more likely to share a silly picture of a naked girl with cheese on her body than a naked girl with naked on her body.. Naked is dime a dozen, naked with cheese? Not your everyday occurance.

No kidding, I'd be tweeting the hell out of it! lol

I don't get why some people are obsessed with Avatar lol, and I'm assuming that's what the above is.

Someone asked if I'd run around on all fours, barking really loudly while lifting my leg and peeing on the wall like a dog, then sniffing it after.

I said no. :|

i've been asked to fart (didn't cause i couldn't, would have been hilarious though), pee, do my dog.., do my roommate, lick my nipples, act like a baby who magically got bigger and needed to have sex fast before i got small again....here's a laugh, i accepted the private to lick my nipples and the baby rp. i didn't do the baby thing though. i just sat there and stared at him for 8 minutes. :D

LacieLaPlante said:
Jupiter551 said:

And that's why the only video of me to ever go viral was me wearing the pikachu outfit o.0

AshaSnow said:
LacieLaPlante said:
Jupiter551 said:

And that's why the only video of me to ever go viral was me wearing the pikachu outfit o.0

Imagine what pikachu covered in cheese would do??

And Spexy...that's so fucked up lol

Ambientmagic said:
The weirdest thing i have been asked to do is pretend to be pregnant and to let him fuck the baby.... ya no fucking way in hell i did that.

Wait, I got asked to do that one... forgot about it till you mentioned it.

So yeah, I get asked to do weird shit, but in the interest of maintaining sanity, I generally block the memory.

But I got good at blocking memories when I was 5yrs old in the interests of maintaining sanity, so... yeah...

Ambientmagic said:
The weirdest thing i have been asked to do is pretend to be pregnant and to let him fuck the baby.... ya no fucking way in hell i did that.
what, whaaaaaat wtf?????

You know, even when life isn't perfect, and I'm FAR from perfect, I'm still thankful it's never entered my head to have sexual fantasies anywhere in this thread lol.

Lick every inch of my own body. I tired but couldn't get past my arm. I was laughing to hard and just felt oddly like this dude had a cat fetish. I said "I feel like I should start meowing" and then stopped and he watched my play with my boobs and lick my nipples for 30 min.

I have a guy that likes to do skype...he always asks me to wear a strap-on with my biggest attachment, call him my coke whore and ask him to take a line of coke off my cock......

ElaySmith said:
I have a guy that likes to do skype...he always asks me to wear a strap-on with my biggest attachment, call him my coke whore and ask him to take a line of coke off my cock......
HAHAHA

ElaySmith said:

And now we know where Charlie Sheen spends his evenings online... ;)

I'm reading this thread lol'in so hard!
I LOVE the weird stuff, like the cheese and the odd roleplays and all that, so send those my way, LOL!
I'm in the fetish section on LJ, so requests that are weird are REALLY weird. I don't even know if I can narrow it down to strangest, lmao. Like...this whole thread is incredibly funny to me!
I guess the strangest for *me* has always been to poo and then eat it. EW. NOT my thing, so I send those to other girls who do that (even though we're not supposed to do that :roll: )
I have one regular who makes me do funny sounds when I gasm like a firetruck, elephant, angry dog barking, lmao!
Another weird one is pretending to bite off his weenie with a closeup of my teeth. I couldn't stop giggling, but turns out he likes that...lmfao!
:h: you weirdos!!!! I LOOOOVE YOOU!

ScarletVixen said:
ElaySmith said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to add a little science to the discussion, the proper term for unusual sexual preoccupations is paraphilia. There is a whole list of them, where else but on Wikipedia.

List of paraphilias

We've heard of some of them. Others were new to me, like:

Vorarephilia - The idea of eating or being eaten by others; usually swallowed whole, in one piece

Cassidy Nicole said:
ScarletVixen said:
ElaySmith said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn...I knew I should of charged him more :whistle:

Sevrin said:
Just to add a little science to the discussion, the proper term for unusual sexual preoccupations is paraphilia. There is a whole list of them, where else but on Wikipedia.

List of paraphilias

I am bookmarking this page. I think it will be fun to talk about while I am on cam! :lol:

Sevrin said:

List of paraphilias

We've heard of some of them. Others were new to me, like:

Vorarephilia - The idea of eating or being eaten by others; usually swallowed whole, in one piece

Oh yeah man I know way too much about vore fetish thanks to curiousity and the interwebs. It really freaks me out - those 2 german cannibals a few years ago were vore fetishists.

A few months ago I saw a guy called "CookMe" or something start asking a model friend of mine what food she likes etc, and I had a feeling I knew what he was after heh...I pmed her and after her incredulity told her the kind of things to say to reel him in. Worked a little too well, he started pming her about meeting for real so she could eat him etc....ugh.

Vore and giantess seem to go together too lol. Lots of those weird small plastic man videos end up with the woman eating him.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/35853/Cat369/Giantess-Vore#startingpoint is hilarious, reading some of the clip descriptions, clips like:
NIKKI TURNED HER FRIEND INTO A CHEESEBURGER, AND NOW SHE IS EATING HIM *** wmv ***
Nikki's male friend was supposed to arrive at her house in the evening to pick her up. Unfortunately for him, he arrived several hours early in the afternoon, and she wasn't ready for him yet, which annoyed her. It irritated her so much that she shrunk him into a cheeseburger, and now she has him on her lap, ready to eat him up! She picks him up and takes big bites out of him, sometimes chewing with her mouth open because she has so much of his flesh and his body in her mouth, crushing him up with her molars, and swallowing him piece by piece. Every once in a while, she tilts her head back and opens her mouth wide, and dangles a piece of him above her mouth before dropping it in and swallowing whatever part it is. Whenever she takes big bites off of his body, lots of gooey liquid oozes and drips out. Finally she finishes the last bite of him, and talks about how she can't wait to push him out the other end when it comes time for her to visit the bathroom, after he is fully digested!

I haven't had too many weird ones yet, but then not much weirds me out these days. I also do work as a dominatrix (I worked/trained out of a dungeon for several months), so I'm into some of the fetish stuff, and most of the rest just doesn't phase me.

Still, I've done some pretty weird roleplays online. I'm sure that many of you have had the ghost busters guy? That was weird. I've also done Alice in Wonderland (which was fun because I have the costume), nurse/patient, father/daughter, adult baby (them as the baby, not me), french maid, uniforms, and various S&M/fetish privates (feet, stockings, spanking, food). Guys have asked me to pee (ironically I've totally done golden showers in real time domination sessions, but I've never done it on cam), fart (lol.. no, just no), and have asked to buy bloody underwear.

..Was that too graphic? Rofl.

One day i had a private with a guy who asked me to show him my ear??

i thought wtf? my ear? :lol: :mrgreen:

so i showed him my ear (quick).. honestly i was a bit confused about that "ear fetish"^^

then he said

"hey.. what a sexy ear.. can i see it a bit longer.."::lool

AnaVictoriaXO said:
This ones kind of funny but weird. He asked me to get in doggy position, stuff my panties, turn around and apply red lipstick and repeat a bunch of times :lol:

Also, used to get taken pvt buy a guy who wanted me to just watch him fuck his carebear, poor teddy :(

hahaha i know this is really weird but i really laugh

One guy wanted me to stick my tonuge out.

That was all.

I have a guy who likes me to talk about my childhood while stripping naked and pretending I don't want him to fuck me and calling him Daddy. I figured out what he wanted pretty quick. I think he has a thing for abused women. He will be all caring and checking on my 'mental health' and then switch into "lets relive when your Daddy Raped you"

So I make up stuff. i was not an abused child.

Might be a little odd, but I figure its better than him actually going out and finding some poor girl and making her relive abuse.

Oh and the guy who goes true pvt and likes me to wear white panties. Nothing else.

Oh and of course teh feet ppl. I love feet ppl. 20 minute private, sitting on my belly reading a book with my feet in the air. Nothing else.

I love my feet people.

great thread girls :lol:
i had this guy who asked me a few times how many tokens id want to shave my head and my eyebrows :lol:
he told me that hed even give me 10000 tokens lol
didnt do that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.