AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

EhotLovea and Inwardly_Beautyy are Indentical!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2021
I'm completely confused. I've been on CB both as a broadcaster and viewer in the last 2 years. Obviously I know who ehotlovea is and what goes on in her broadcasts. Today I happened upon Inwardly_beautyy's page, and come to find out that she is copying EVERYTHING that ehotlovea does! The hustle, the "squirting", the maneurisms, the chair lol, and I even noticed at the bottom of her page she has that same picture that ehotlovea has of the guy digging for diamonds. Inwardly_beauty is now also pulling in the same high tips that ehot pulls in! Or claims to lol. Does anybody have any clue as to what's going on here, why their pages are identical?? I've read some crazy things online about inwardly being ehots sister and that their mom broadcasts too?? Someone who claims to know them posted that on here but who knows if that's even true. Anyway, I have no idea why I even care about this so don't bother responding with that. I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Reactions: Lucy_
Funny. I noticed the inwardly account, too. And in ehot's room title, for as long as I can remember, one of her tags is inwardly18. At first I thought it was just someone ripping off her gimmick, but you might be onto something. I personally don't care enough to try to figure it out, as their gimmick is essentially being con artists, but it seems to be working for them. I do believe though that they are likely connected in some way.

Upvote 0
I don't see that the pages are identical now. Maybe something has changed.

She does seem to copy ehotlovea in one way.... She does nothing but sit there. ; )

Upvote 0
So which one of these two models is this thread astroturfing for? ;)
Haha, well played. though I'm not a fan of either, as a viewer. As a broadcaster, I do fully respect that they've found a way to be successful.
JMHO but I really don't know why people get so worked up over the details of certain broadcaster's shows.
It's all about making money, and if they are successfully pulling in good earnings and stay within the site TOS, what's the issue?
Nobody is making all those viewers tip, it's their choice.
I don't have an issue with what they do, per se, as it doesn't affect me personally. I just feel bad for the tippers new to their shows that have no idea what they're paying for. But, as you mentioned, they are performing within the TOS, and they're making good money, so mission accomplished. Their shows just aren't what I'm into, part of that is their use of deception, so I just stay out of their rooms.

Upvote 0
She really found a niche for herself and knows how to get the most out of it. And she is working hard. Big respect for that.

I was interested watching her only the first few times I visited Chaturbate because she always had the top spot. But very early I was bored and for my taste she looks too young. AND I think that at some point in the future when CGI models will be more realistic ( technically possible already but way too expensive still) models who just sit there and do nothing unique will have a hard time, because they can be easily replaced by CGI

Upvote 0
Sigh. I don't understand the jealous bullshit people have towards ehotlovea. She works 10+ hour days most of the week. Her schtick works for her. She doesn't promise shit. She doesn't pretend to be underage. She doesn't pull love cons. Quite frankly, the work ethic is admirable. Finding her thing that works and works REALLY well is admirable. It's not easy being on cam that long. Models are going to try to copy successful models. I've been copied a bit even though I'm not a super top model and it's pretty annoying but they fizzled out because it's not their style that works for them. Anyone who copies ehotlovea is going to be always known as a copycat and unoriginal.

I normally hate pulling the "jealous" card, but if you have a problem with this model- it's most likely that. Jealousy that a girl who sits on her chair and most likely watches TV with earbuds in makes way more than you do. It seems too easy and unfair. Tough cookies.

Upvote 0
Every time I've visited her room, there these few guys doing all her typing..
obnoxious guys pimp premiums with their "come on guys don't tip 100's she needs 1000's for the squirt" "Try larger tips etc etc" these asshole guys are hardcore promoters and pimp types and i get the feeling many are people connected with the running of the room and much of it is recycling tokens.

They keep me out of the room more than anything ehot does/doesnt do.

Upvote 0
Sigh. I don't understand the jealous bullshit people have towards ehotlovea. She works 10+ hour days most of the week. Her schtick works for her. She doesn't promise shit. She doesn't pretend to be underage. She doesn't pull love cons. Quite frankly, the work ethic is admirable. Finding her thing that works and works REALLY well is admirable. It's not easy being on cam that long. Models are going to try to copy successful models. I've been copied a bit even though I'm not a super top model and it's pretty annoying but they fizzled out because it's not their style that works for them. Anyone who copies ehotlovea is going to be always known as a copycat and unoriginal.

I normally hate pulling the "jealous" card, but if you have a problem with this model- it's most likely that. Jealousy that a girl who sits on her chair and most likely watches TV with earbuds in makes way more than you do. It seems too easy and unfair. Tough cookies.

AND to add, even though I don't like her and do have problems with when she did (still does?) the whole fake toy/squirt stuff, I am the kind of guy who likes to tip a woman either because I enjoy the show, an outfit, the model herself, or most often: her boobs. My point here is, regardless of anything she may or may not do, some guys may just enjoy seeing her topless or naked. don't think a lot of people seem to understand that.

As for OP: Inwardly and ehot are of the same "studio", it's obvious. I mean, just take the bio how it is (or at least was). They used the very specific image of a cartoon character digging/tunnelling and specific quote and other profile/bio wording, they are the only 2 rooms I ever saw with those, and add on top ehot using #inwardly to help promote the other model, clearly shows she (inwardly) is most likely a friend or similar, who is under a studio account (or maybe not) of ehot. Either way, who cares, enjoy them or don't. Visit them or don't if you don't like what they do in the shows.

Upvote 0
Anyway, I have no idea why I even care about this

If you have no idea why you do or don't care about something, you should probably focus on that. Self reflection makes us all better people.

their gimmick is essentially being con artists

How so? They are providing a fantasy.

Upvote 0
What about activating her vibrator? Though it seems her success is starting to fade since she finally got a prop at least so she can complete the goal of removing her hand
OMG A MODEL IS FAKING WITH HER TOY. 🙄

So many models do this. Those tip actived toys dc / break all the time.

Upvote 0
Guess what? If you don't like it, there are literally thousands of other models to watch. Every single model is essentially an actress. It's a fantasy. Did you really think models love being sexual 24/7? Or have a lush in for 10 hrs straight? it's all about if you believe the fantasy. Don't be all butthurt she didn't get naked for the 2 tokens you tipped her.

Upvote 0
Copying happens on CB all the time. I have no problems with that even if they copy me.
I did make a post however once about a “toxic” chaturbate model. She actually will admit to talking bad about ehotlovea in her cam room (as well as other models that she won’t mention by name). She even went to Reddit to rant on how she is a scam but then will copy her room subject and everything she does.
Anyway… I hope you all have a wonderful day ✌️

Upvote 0
What about activating her vibrator? Though it seems her success is starting to fade since she finally got a prop at least so she can complete the goal of removing her hand

Those tip vibes that you men love so much...I've heard other models talk about how those things don't even work properly half the time, and they end up having to fake it on cam to keep y'all happy...and tipping. I mean...if y'all bust a load all over your computer because the model gave an Oscar-winning performance of your 1-token tip giving her an orgasm, does it really matter if it wasn't 100% real? You thought it was real and typed "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" as you busted that nut, right? Cool. She did her job, and you're probably all relaxed now. Good. So go get cleaned up. :)

harry orgasm GIF
randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park

Upvote 0
I just feel bad for the tippers new to their shows that have no idea what they're paying for.
Why would you feel bad for someone else, when they alone are responsible for their actions??
part of that is their use of deception, so I just stay out of their rooms.
I see no deception, I see awareness of a market and good use of that to be successful. And I respect that.

Upvote 0
just feel bad for the tippers new to their shows that have no idea what they're paying for.
Why? Because they are foolish and should know what they are doing before they start spending their money on things? That would make a better thread tbh.

Upvote 0
I broadcast on CB with my girl so that would be stupid on my part.
Then maybe a little professional courtesy would be in order?
I have successful competitors in my vanilla job that I'm not really a fan of professionally speaking (ethics, dubious claims bla bla bla), but posting sensationalist gossip about them in a public place would just make the whole trade look bad. Some things are better left as public secrets.

Upvote 0
If you have no idea why you do or don't care about something, you should probably focus on that. Self reflection makes us all better people.

How so? They are providing a fantasy.
I'm only making reference to their first time viewers/tippers that have no idea what's going on. It's probably safe to assume that the majority of people that have gone into those rooms left feeling like they've been ripped off. The ones that stay, return, and continue to tip, are at least aware and accepting of the fantasy they're tipping for.

I've said in other posts that I fully respect that they've figured out a way to be successful. So kudos to them for that. In my opinion, it's just a bit slimy since they take advantage of a lot of unsuspecting people in the process.

Upvote 0

Whoa easy there Danigirl! Nobody said anything about being jealous or angry over ehotlovea. Although let's all be honest here for a second... I think we are ALL just a littttttle jealous over the money she seems to be pulling in! That's human nature! I actually admire her work ethic and I applaud the fact that she found something that is clearly working (although I do believe she is recycling tips). I just became curious as to who inwardly is and how she's having the exact same success as ehot. I can sum up my fascination/curiosity like this... You know how people have their reality shows that they watch? And they get all engulfed in the drama associated with the show? And some take to social media to bullshit about what happened in the last episode, etc? Well that's where I am with the saga that is ehot! I find the whole thing fascinating and entertaining. If someone wants to hate on me for that, then aren't you doing the same thing to me that you perceive I am doing to her? Hmmm..

Reactions: Devon_Shire
Upvote 0
Why would you feel bad for someone else, when they alone are responsible for their actions??

I see no deception, I see awareness of a market and good use of that to be successful. And I respect that.
The only thing I don't respect regarding their shows is their willingness to take advantage of unsuspecting people. They alone are responsible for their own actions, but they're lead to believe that they will get something in return for their tips. "She's almost there! Tip big, guys!', "1000 more will do it!", etc. Deception.

Don't get me wrong, she does seem to eventually get there, sometimes, but she's almost never there, and 1000 more will almost never do it.

I fully respect their success, I'm just not a fan of how a large part of that success involves taking advantage of new members/tippers in the process.

Upvote 0
Why? Because they are foolish and should know what they are doing before they start spending their money on things? That would make a better thread tbh.
Foolishness is too much of a catch-all word though. A lot of them aren't coloring with a full box of crayons. What seems foolish to you and I might make perfect sense to someone that perceives things only in the way they are presented to them.

Example: Viewer goes into a room with 1000 tokens, and is more than willing to spend their 1000 to watch a woman squirt. That's the plan. Everyone in the room, that seems to have a pretty good idea of "when i'll feel good enough" is is saying that she's almost there, and 1000 more will do it. She's not talking, or giving any hint that she's not almost there, leading the viewer to tip their only 1000 because they fully believe that it will get them exactly what they went in there to purchase. Instead, said viewer likely paid 1000 tokens to watch her put her clothes back on, and reset.

Reactions: Lucy_
Upvote 0
she does seem to eventually get there, sometimes, but she's almost never there, and 1000 more will almost never do it.
^this is why people return and keep on tipping. No need to assume anyone tipping should be pitied if she doesn't 'get there'.
The room topic (goal if you like) is enough to tell anyone who bothers to read it that you should NOT expect anything in particular - 'when I'll feel good enough, I'll take it all off' (or whatever the exact wording is).
Again, I just don't see any deception. She offers a tease, a fantasy, and people willingly tip well for it, whether that tease is delivered upon or not.

Upvote 0
Whoa easy there Danigirl! Nobody said anything about being jealous or angry over ehotlovea. Although let's all be honest here for a second... I think we are ALL just a littttttle jealous over the money she seems to be pulling in! That's human nature! I actually admire her work ethic and I applaud the fact that she found something that is clearly working (although I do believe she is recycling tips). I just became curious as to who inwardly is and how she's having the exact same success as ehot. I can sum up my fascination/curiosity like this... You know how people have their reality shows that they watch? And they get all engulfed in the drama associated with the show? And some take to social media to bullshit about what happened in the last episode, etc? Well that's where I am with the saga that is ehot! I find the whole thing fascinating and entertaining. If someone wants to hate on me for that, then aren't you doing the same thing to me that you perceive I am doing to her? Hmmm..
I didn't quote you in my first post for a reason. She's come up quite a few times on the forum and it's usually backed by people saying shes a con artist (cough cough like someone else in this thread said), underage pretender, or a liar. Any topic or thread that discusses her usually ends up with guys who have tipped and not understood what the room was about and then they get mad she didn't whip out pussy after they tipped or when they see a whale tip. She's a freaking legend because her schtick seems so effortless but she's the only one who really pulls it off and makes camming seem easy.

Upvote 0
Any topic or thread that discusses her usually ends up with guys who have tipped and not understood what the room was about
or jealous bitter models who should be focusing more on their own room instead of ehotlovea and anyone doing similar hustles. several model members have been banned here because ehotlovea reverts them back to the middleschool girl's bathroom.

woman is literally sitting around watching cartoons and making bank, while making the internet lose their shit over this phenomenon of cute girl only doing stuff when she feels like it on camsites.
FreeImpeccableCod-size_restricted.gif

Upvote 0
or jealous bitter models who should be focusing more on their own room instead of ehotlovea and anyone doing similar hustles. several model members have been banned here because ehotlovea reverts them back to the middleschool girl's bathroom.

woman is literally sitting around watching cartoons and making bank, while making the internet lose their shit over this phenomenon of cute girl only doing stuff when she feels like it on camsites.
View attachment 90859
Oooo good point! Forgot the model side.

Only part I really agree with is the lush pretending. I don't like advertising using one when not actually using one. I thought she just used the tag and kept her legs crossed or hand over lap to hide the lack and didn't have the lush menu scrolling. Haven't watched in a bit though. Wait, I think she reacts like she's pretending she has one. Whatever. Maybe it irritates her vagina to wear one. Not everyone finds them comfortable

Reactions: MarieElise and Brit
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.