AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ehotlovea. Scamming tokens from other cam models and users.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2018
Ehotlovea is a cam model that has been scamming users out of tokens that should go to deserving cam models. She has the title "Will squirt when I feel good enough" She also has a notice saying she will undress when she feels good enough. She rarely undresses and if she does, it's only to her panties to suggest she might go further when users tip. She NEVER shows nudity and get literally thousands in tips to confused and angry users when all she does is say thank you. I have seen her get over 20,000 tokens by sitting in front of the camera and pretend she is getting pleasure from the tips. Granted she use to get naked and work for her tips a while ago but no longer does. This to me is wrong to other cam models as she is getting the tips they deserves and also to the users that are tipping to receive something in return that they don't get. Here are two screen shots as proof.Ehotlovea.jpg Ehotlovea.2jpg.jpg

She doesn't say she's definitely going to get naked?

Then I fail to see the scam. She definitely says she'll do it if she feels like it and if she never feels like it ohhhhh welllll. Lol.

I respect her hustle because she being careful enough to not promise anything lol.

We don't have to get naked to "work for our tips" so get that idea out of your head. Dealing with man babies that get mad because they didn't read is work in itself.

Tip at your own risk dude. She straight up never said she would.

I opened the post because I thought I was doing right by other Cam models and users. However from most responses I see most don't care and want to be rude about it. She is on a website that 99.9% of women get naked on. No she never says she will get naked heavily suggests she will undress and squirt by her actions. Which I can guarantee most users will assume is naked. I have watched many users get upset after spending a lot of money on her.

Is this gonna be a thing? Salty dudes like you joining this forum just to out some poor girl, because you didn’t get your way (the tits and ass that you seem to believe you’re entitled to)? SHAME ON YOU. You have two posts on this forum, and both posts are just you bitching about the poor girl. We’re not gonna rub your back, and tell you “Awww, there there...”

NEWSFLASH: I don’t care how many tokens a model receives. She DOES NOT have to show nudity if she didn’t promise it. Get over it.....

To the OP I MIGHT get online on myfreecams and pound my asshole and be your cam slave forever if you tip me 10000 tokens. Ignore the fact that I haven't streamed there in forever. I'm just waiting for that perfect 10000 tip to motivate me. PM me for my MFC name. I promise I might think about getting online if you tip.I might also be super hot and young too.

To the OP I MIGHT get online on myfreecams and pound my asshole and be your cam slave forever if you tip me 10000 tokens. Ignore the fact that I haven't streamed there in forever. I'm just waiting for that perfect 10000 tip to motivate me. PM me for my MFC name. I promise I might think about getting online if you tip.I might also be super hot and young too.

giphy.gif

As a member, I see nothing wrong with what she's doing. Unless there's a tip specifically to show something, or a topic, then it might be implied. But, even then, models can change their minds. I know plenty of models had topics change because people didin't tip enough for the oil/cum/shower show.

BTW, how is she "scamming tokens" from other models? Does she have a program which takes tokens from those tipped to toerhs?

Tip what you want, when you want in appreciation to the model. Not because you expect her to do something.

How is she even allowed on Chaturbate she looks like a 12 year old!
:wtf:

• Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan
Yeah I'm surprised she hasn't been banned for "looking young" like so many others have

dstrukt00 :hilarious:

Wow, she's gorgeous. I'd totally tip her just to continue sitting there looking gorgeous fully-clothed.

I've watched her and I understand the op. The two screenshots of course are in no way proof. Yes, she's misusing expectations. She also quickly bans every user (even users who tipped her hundreds or thousands or tokens, moderators, even her own fanclub members), who politely ask, if there is any way she will feel good enough to do anything she says she would do.

I've watched her and I understand the op. The two screenshots of course are in no way proof. Yes, she's misusing expectations. She also quickly bans every user (even users who tipped her hundreds or thousands or tokens, moderators, even her own fanclub members), who politely ask, if there is any way she will feel good enough to do anything she says she would do.

I think this young lady is my new role model...

That would be pretty infuriating for some one playing into her "when I feel good enough" tease. But without making promises she's hardly a scammer. More taking advantage of those guys who think "I'll be the guy who makes her feel good enough to get naked!" But it's still not on her that people are too naive to think past their erection when making decisions on who to spend tokens on.

Her methods to me seem like a bad business move for long term camming. But it's tip at your own risk. If members witness this behavior and still choose to tip then that's on them. If she still doesn't "feel" good enough then there isn't much else to do but move on and make wiser choices with your money. Or you can throw a tantrum and virtually stomp around shouting into the void that some cam gal said she MIGHT get naked but didn't after you tipped. Sure if others ask about her, by all means, be honest about her ways but trying to say she's scamming when she's being careful not to promise anything seems silly.

On the long run I don't think she will be successful with it. I've watched her over several weeks and despite users being nice to her and tipping her amazing amounts, she never did what she says she would do if she "feels good enough" and banned hundreds of users. What she says she would do is really an unreachable goal. I understand the frustration of users in this case.

Also I can't help but think that she is watching television all the time while on cam. She doesn't chat with users at all and rarely reacts to users, the only thing she's really quick at is banning users.

But if users continue to tip her, it's no scam in the strictest way, it's just unfair and on the long run will not work. The fact that she managed to drive an almost perfect rating on cb to a "tip warning" level is a hint in that direction that she should take seriously.

Last edited:
Oh you schmucks love this shit, look at you. She'll continue to do well because people will continue to be fascinated by her and the "challenge" she represents. 10 bucks says you wouldn't spend nearly the time nor the tokens if she just had a straight forward naked goal like most.

"I've watched her over several weeks" ...
"I don't think she will be successful"..

mother fuckin el oh el.

I feel like she needs a tip amount to eat snacks or something. Not because I think she needs them but just because she looks like the type of chick I'd like to tell she's cute while I feed her ice cream and braid her hair.

This woman is literally so adorable I don't know how people are even getting mad.

"You're not gonna get naked? Ok, that's cool. Can I tip you to buy you things just because you're that cute? Here, let me contribute to your education or something because this hustle is smart, let's send you through business school."

*Throws my money at her*

How has chaturbate not banned her for looking so young though? Lol.

Best watch her yourself. Corner case really. After getting tipped really well already "just so" and the first users asking if she will do anything, manually writing "will undress when I feel good enough", thus encouraging more tips (what else can users do to make her feel good?), getting the tips and then not making anything like it and starting to ban her tippers IS toying with expectations.

Edit: Comments on her mfc profile are pretty much the same about banning her tippers.

Last edited:
Then it's their own stupid fault for tipping her. If she doesn't have a countdown or a tip menu then they shouldn't be expecting anything from her.

She's being very careful about what she says and isn't promising anything. If people are still tipping that's on them lol.

Absolutely. I do however understand the frustration of users too. Getting a ban after having tipped a lot of tokens (sometimes thousands) for politely asking is quite harsh.

Also, if I read and understood correctly she wasn't always like this. I wonder if and what happened. If there was anything like a psychological service at camsites I'd send a message to contact her. Reason could be totally outside of camming.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Also, if I read and understood correctly she wasn't always like this. I wonder if and what happened. If there was anything like a psychological service at camsites I'd send a message to contact her. Reason could be totally outside of camming.

Psychological? Hahahaha. No.

Here's what happened. She put up that topic one day when she was bored. She got more tips than usual. She kept it.

Mo' Money. Fuckin' Duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.