AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
go die ugly fat shit girl

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'll have you you know I'm very pretty and only half as fat as I used to be 😂😂😂😂😂😂

*Wipes snack crumbs on pant legs*

Imagine being so fragile that you get this angry because someone called you out for being obsessed with a model that won't dildo herself for you.

someone called you out for being obsessed with a model that won't dildo herself for you.
I will note that it was pretty obvious this whole time that it was a fellow CB cam model being super jealous of ehotlovetea making money “for nothing” (in natty’s eyes), and not just a ridiculously obsessed member like usual:

hello, i'm old model on CHATURBATE, now i want change my nickname, i now i need make another account correct?
i need another email, choose a nickname, resend id document+id document+my face, correct?
I have some question:
1) after i'll say to support to transfer followers and tokens correct?
2) can i use the same method of payment?
3) when i'll need set SECURITY with smartphone, how can i do? i have only 1 smartphone and now this smartphone is for
my actually nickname.... and maybe if i lost smartphone? or i broke smartphone? is possible change smartphone application?
thanks
I'm model since 3 years in CB
everyday morning/afternoon/evening/night
i had 1000/1500 viewers and 200+ tippers,
when i enter immediatly i was in 1° page
now improvvise since 10 day i enter and i
stay in 2° - 3° page, only 200 viewers (few color nick)
so very few tokens.
i have no change nothing, what can be happens?
i see i understand lot's new pretty model but it's strange
improvvise from 1500 viewers to 200.... ? ? ?

I will note that it was pretty obvious this whole time that it was a fellow CB cam model being super jealous of ehotlovetea making money “for nothing” (in natty’s eyes), and not just a ridiculously obsessed member like usual:

I totally missed all of this but it makes it WAY funnier.

ehotlovetea
By the way, I think this entire time I thought there was a t in her name. It somehow made it easier to pronounce I guess. Her name is still baffles me either way.

thats pretty norm for your regs to talk you up trying to get other people to tip because they really enjoy your performances.
I don't see this very often probably because I spend most of my time in rooms that don't have fans like this. These salesmen making vague promises on behalf of the model kind of irritate me.

Reactions: Useful-Title
I stopped by and checked her out and i have no idea what kind of scam i was supposed to be seeing. I guess she must have seen the light and changed her ways since this thread started, because it was actually a pretty hot show

Reactions: Mila_
LOL! Maybe she should spend more time camming instead of obsessing over what another camgirl is doing-she'd probably be happier and make more money.

Every time I see anything about her all I can think is “she’s my hero, my hustle hero”. How awesome she figured out what works for her! It’s inspiring

Someone that can make that much money is an inspiration! I take out a pen and paper and take notes lol not get jealous! I do pretty good lately but it did take me a bit to find my niche. Now I’m redoing it to make it even better. Camming is a constant evolution of finding what works for you. Biggest day I’ve had was 25k tokens. Doing 50-70k on a semi normal basis would be amazeballs.

Ain’t nobody got time for jealousy. There’s always enough horny guys opening wallets to get some dick assistance.

Reactions: MarieElise
Sorry for double post. I mean some people really need to chill and damn, now I'm curious about this model. lol

Last edited:
Well, not going to lie, "Ugly fat shit girl" sounds like a pretty cool name idk for a 90's alt/punk/rock band I would definitely have liked to go see as a kid to be honest. That's pretty cool.

Thats Fking hilarious. I think Im stealing that idea. Anyone want to form a band? Im willing to play the drums naked lol 🤣

Also, I wasnt sure if it was a model or a member. I thought they were a model for a while and then I changed my mind. Guess they were a model after all...and thats so much more sad...

Seriously. Dont get pissed, start taking notes. Even IF you somehow got your way and she got banned or some shit...you will make $0 more dollars for your efforts. Whats the point? Why not just learn something from someone who clearly has shit figured out better than you do...

I think Im stealing that idea.

Go for it!!!
I've no idea if she was a model or just a jealous/bitter member. Turns out it was a model. I've left the thread and stopped reading when I've seen pointless and nonsense insults.

why this scam make 30/50k tokens everynight
and 5/10k viewers?
mashayang and lot's group of female and lesb, put video recorder for 5 and more hours everyday
OK, I don't know this model, never saw her, don't know what site she's on........ don't even really care. And maybe I didn't get what the OP was saying, but I understood from the OP that the model was putting a video on instead of actually performing live., and getting a lot of tips from unsuspecting members. That would be a bit of a scam IMHO. My old gf in RO used to do that sometimes so she could catch a nap or tend to her kid. But she never got a lot of tips when she did. She was just putting in her time on cam.

OK, I don't know this model, never saw her, don't know what site she's on........ don't even really care. And maybe I didn't get what the OP was saying, but I understood from the OP that the model was putting a video on instead of actually performing live., and getting a lot of tips from unsuspecting members. That would be a bit of a scam IMHO. My old gf in RO used to do that sometimes so she could catch a nap or tend to her kid. But she never got a lot of tips when she did. She was just putting in her time on cam.
No this isn't the thread about the model who uses recorded video in her private shows (that's a whole other thread/model!) but this one is an extreme tease model that never makes promises about what she'll do for x amount of tokens, just that she'll do something "when she feels like it". And the hint is that tokens will eventually make her "feel like it" but apparently that is either very rare or does not happen. Which isn't a scam. Just a tad shady, but a crazy good hustle!

It's sometimes hard to get past broken English, but when she said "put video recorder for 5 and more hours everyday ", I understood her to mean that the model was playing a recording for 5 or more hours everyday.

It's sometimes hard to get past broken English, but when she said "put video recorder for 5 and more hours everyday ", I understood her to mean that the model was playing a recording for 5 or more hours everyday.
Oh yeah she mentioned some other random person “mashayang” that might do that, that has nothing to do with the model in the title of the thread. I see the confusion now.

Out of curiosity I spent a couple of hours watching her (my time) on and off yesterday to see what the fuss was about. While it's not a room I would normally visit or tip in, I can see what could potentially appeal.
Its her "reactions" to the lush. When someone tips small, she moans and carries on but when someone tips larger amounts her reaction can become quite pronounced. I believe it would be a case of tippers going, omg she moaned and screamed so much when I tipped - and some guys would get off the fact that they are paying for that sort of response. Her reactions, albeit a little over the top, is her appeal I suspect.

While she didn't necessarily show any large amounts of bare flesh, she did get down to wearing her panty only with her hand across her breasts when some guys in the room dropped larger tips in succession.
I'm not trying to defend her or conversely support her, but I would agree with the sentiment that she has certainly found a willing audience for her type of performance.

Man with her becoming a hot topic again I went to check out her room hoping she was doing even less with a subject that says like “will only breathe/blink when I feel like it” lolol but she’s much more active now. Very cute cum show up against the wall. She’s still amazing to me and I adore her hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.