AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Emergency refund of Chaturbate token very Important

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2019
Hi I really need someone who can help with refund of token. I need an emergency refill for my prescription I currently take for CIU and its awful I cannot function at all, or do simple tasks without it getting out of control. So can someone please please help me. I have tried contacting support on webpage and nothing in return besides a robot who replied via email. Thank you to whom is able to very much so and especially if i can get this as soon as possible if so that is....possible. Im in tears and I currently am struggling with money if that wasnt already evident. I dont know what happened but i must of left my prescription bag in the uber i was taking which ive never done so this is why i need the refund even more so. Its just all very very bad

I do hope this is a troll. If you do get a refund I hope they ban you right after because if you can't tell the difference between your 'disposable income' and the money you need to survive you have no business on camsites. Money for these sites come AFTER you've paid your bills and put some in your saving and handled EVERYTHING else in your life.

Upvote 0
it's easier to find out this uber.

it happen they refund, but it seems they consider long time and well known customers for some other reason than 'I spent all my money'
Maybe if your tokens are still in your pseudo's profile, you can expect to have about half of it :/

Upvote 0
Please check your DM's for the message I've sent.
Hi I really need someone who can help with refund of token. I need an emergency refill for my prescription I currently take for CIU and its awful I cannot function at all, or do simple tasks without it getting out of control. So can someone please please help me. I have tried contacting support on webpage and nothing in return besides a robot who replied via email. Thank you to whom is able to very much so and especially if i can get this as soon as possible if so that is....possible. Im in tears and I currently am struggling with money if that wasnt already evident. I dont know what happened but i must of left my prescription bag in the uber i was taking which ive never done so this is why i need the refund even more so. Its just all very very bad

Please check your DM's for the message I've sent you.

Upvote 0
I do hope this is a troll. If you do get a refund I hope they ban you right after because if you can't tell the difference between your 'disposable income' and the money you need to survive you have no business on camsites. Money for these sites come AFTER you've paid your bills and put some in your saving and handled EVERYTHING else in your life.

I have had more than just that happen to me. As if i would just write my life on here. my bills are paid and all of that. I support a family and never ask for help. How judgemental and your assumptions based on your life experiences have subjected you to a biased position. with such little information you have already made up your mind. Ridiculous

Upvote 0
You can't eat your cake and have it too...
I dont want my cake just want a refund, go ahead and ban me what i have going on is more important, unfortunately the position i am in is alot more than just my medication. I am under a lot of stress and made a mistake and left my meds somehow in my uber ride i believe. Like people dont make mistakes, damn. I havent used the site, i havent been on it. so no cake is being eaten needless to say

Upvote 0
it's easier to find out this uber.

it happen they refund, but it seems they consider long time and well known customers for some other reason than 'I spent all my money'
Maybe if your tokens are still in your pseudo's profile, you can expect to have about half of it :/

Yeah you would think. Ive been in contact with support for over 2 days now, the person never came back or i never was directed further on retrieving my meds. Made a mistake and i cant function without them, this is the dilemma. Everything is all good until you cant function or even have raise in body temperature. Its pretty awful, so i cant really do much at the moment. Everyone i know is out of town. So im stuck at my house. Of course their is more to this. but anyways the account is 2 days old now. I havent even edit the profile any sort.

Upvote 0
Yeah you would think. Ive been in contact with support for over 2 days now, the person never came back or i never was directed further on retrieving my meds. Made a mistake and i cant function without them, this is the dilemma. Everything is all good until you cant function or even have raise in body temperature. Its pretty awful, so i cant really do much at the moment. Everyone i know is out of town. So im stuck at my house. Of course their is more to this. but anyways the account is 2 days old now. I havent even edit the profile any sort.
It sounds like you'll be better off looking for local prescription refill assistance--certain charities/non-profits have funds specifically for this. They'll provide a faster response, and will be more used to handling this kind of situation. Best of luck but you're probably not going to get anywhere with CB support.

Upvote 0
It sounds like you'll be better off looking for local prescription refill assistance--certain charities/non-profits have funds specifically for this. They'll provide a faster response, and will be more used to handling this kind of situation. Best of luck but you're probably not going to get anywhere with CB support.

Yes i was able to get a refill assistance never had to before it just completely went over my head.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
If you hadn’t given the tokens to a model yet I don’t see what the big deal is. It’s only shitty to ask if you had tipped them to someone.
I doubt chaturbate would help anyway but I’m very glad to hear you got your prescriptions.

Upvote 0
Also got the full refund via bitcoin as that is what i used
If you hadn’t given the tokens to a model yet I don’t see what the big deal is. It’s only shitty to ask if you had tipped them to someone.
I doubt chaturbate would help anyway but I’m very glad to hear you got your prescriptions.
Oh no they are my tokens i bought them with bitcoin. Chaturbate gave me a full refund via bitcoin they ask for my address for the bitcoin and they sent it back to me. I am very happy. And thank you I am very happy that I got my prescription too. It was truly awful, if anything happens to them Im screwed and or get in a predicament like such. A lot of people have the convenience on living a life without any prior conditions, it makes me very upset like the first comment, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything i said haha. sorry just venting. thank you and happy holidays

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.