AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

experienced lovense user suddenly having issue.. help!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2016
Canada
MFC Username
Thebongcat
Sorry for another lovense thread guys, i did a search and could not find one addressing this issue. I have owned my lovense for over a year no issues.. suddenly it stops working on chrome (im aware of the extension issues)... so after a bunch of trial and error with the browser etc...then i cant even get it work on firefox. My computer was on the outs so i assumed it was that just being screwy. I bought a new machine and thought i would go ahead an purchase the HUSH because i had wanted it for a while, thinking my new computer/new toy would solved the issues but NOPE, same issues!... so now im out 150$ :'( basically..

- the new dongle i got seems to selectively works with Lovense Connect
- firefox extension always tells me im not broadcasting when I am and therefor extension does not work
- cannot get lovense browser to run flash no matter what i seem to do therefor cannot broadcast on mfc
- cannot even get the chrome extension to install on chrome browser anymore

anyone else having this issue? any advice? even some solidarity would make me feel better at this point as I am so incredibly frustrated :'(

Thanks in advance for ANY assistance!!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Mila_
Have you tried contacting lovense directly? The couple of times I've had problems they've been really good at getting back to me and helping me solve the problem. I had trouble with the lovense browser switch over and it never worked reliably for me, but they worked with me and found a solution that works for me. They seem to be a good company, that way. :)

i would contact lovense directly should this not work out for you, but it worked out for me after troubleshooting issues arised.

for google chrome (firefox's browser didn't want to detect the lovense toy for anything, nor did the actual lovense browser work for me either.)

- customize and control google chrome ( the three dots that open up the menu dropbox)
- find the 'more tools' option
- extensions
- from the extension menu, make sure you select the 'developer mode' check box.
- enable the lovense extension from there
- turn on bluetooth from your personal device(s), then use the lovense control app to connect the toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.