AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Extreme Measures to be Hidden

• Thread starter Deleted member 44429
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44429

We are a couple that started a couple of weeks ago on chaturbate, we are doing very well in terms of followers and income, despite the measures we have taken to preserve anonymity, as we both have other physical assets to bring us viewers.

As expected, we found a handful videos of us on other websites, (small websites at that, with only a couple of hundred views per vid). We have been getting the ones on more popular camgirl websites removed, but the videos that have been posted have very few views (less than 300).

Anyhow, our policy has been to be unrecognisable rather than worry about how much our videos get reposted, so we have taken the following precautions:

-We have makeup, large masks, wigs, and cut off either our entire face or part of it for most of the show even though we have masks.
-We especially show less before crazyticket or pvt, due to the thousands watching, and save more visible acts for when only ticket users are viewing.
-Our viewer base is almost entirely from the US and a couple of other countries we know no one in.
-We have all the countries we have lived in blocked (quite a few).
-He has some tattoos but no one would be able to ascertain his identity from them as they aren't particularly noticeable on cam.
-All our info is completely fake obviously.
-Nobody has seen the room that we do it in as it is a spare room that we changed for that purpose.
-We talk in fake voices and have music.

So what do you think are the chances of someone recognising us if 2-3 of our videos have been posted on a 3-4 websites, and have less than a few hundred views, among the sea of other videos there?

People seem to say on here that eventually you will get recognised, but with our appearance changes we think even if we directly showed our video to someone they wouldn't recognise us.

Doesn't matter. I did all that shit to hide myself and still got outed. The internet is forever.

You maybe lucky and not get recognized. But you gotta be ready for when it does happen.

This feels like a lot of work especially if your trying to do this long term and if you are trying to do this long term like Audri said, its generally only a matter of time before somebody figures you out. Also its likely chaturbate will eventually ban you for not showing your face on cam.

Chaturbate doesn't ban people for not showing their faces on cam.

Having clarified that... The more you cam the more videos of you will end up on other sites. You have no control over it. The fact that you are taking so many visible measures to hide your identity will only fuel people who believe themselves to be detectives to try and find you.

I remember Shirley saying at one point on a recent ban post that you have to have your face show for like 15 mins at the start of your show or something along those lines .

I remember Shirley saying at one point on a recent ban post that you have to have your face show for like 15 mins at the start of your show or something along those lines .
I cant remember where I read it but I was pretty sure that it had been said that you had to show your face at least once every broadcast so they could verify that it was you and that it matched the ID on the account.

Reactions: a_haze420
I remember Shirley saying at one point on a recent ban post that you have to have your face show for like 15 mins at the start of your show or something along those lines

This is one of many direct quote from @punker barbie on the subject.

If a broadcaster never shows their face and is not known to me or other members of the CB team, their accounts are banned during spot reviews. Many of the broadcasters are known to us through the conventions we attend, however.

Sometimes broadcasters concealing their identity are reported by outside sources. In the case of such reports, we review for legal purposes and then make the decision on what the outcome should be---again, based on the above criteria.

For the most part though, it's better to assume that an account will be banned if the broadcaster does not show their face on cam at least once during each show, regardless of if they are in free chat or privates. While Chaturbate does understand privacy and anonymity, we must be able to verify that all of our broadcasters have provided legal identification to prove they are over 18 and that the person who is on the stream at any given time is actually the person we have age verified. In short, camming on the Interwebs is not the right career choice for anyone that is concerned with people seeing their faces, sad but true. ;)

That's extremely rare, I am willing to bet they banned her for another reason and used that as an excuse.
That just sounds like bad business. If they are going to ban somebody fine, but to lie about the reason behind it is petty.

If it's in the rules they certainly don't enforce it. And on a second thought... how could they enforce it? Unless they have facial recognition software I don't think it's feasible to watch every cam for every second of every broadcast.

If it's in the rules they certainly don't enforce it. And on a second thought... how could they enforce it? Unless they have facial recognition software I don't think it's feasible to watch every cam for every second of every broadcast.

opinion: chaturbate doesn't enforce a lot of their rules fairly already from what i can tell. i think the only enforce when someone reports.

I'm going to say what I say to everyone who's concerned about being recognized:

I had someone in my room on MFC, who I worked with at a temp job years ago, recognize me by my ASS. Hiding your face is not a fail-safe.

I'm going to say what I say to everyone who's concerned about being recognized:

I had someone in my room on MFC, who I worked with at a temp job years ago, recognize me by my ASS. Hiding your face is not a fail-safe.
im not the only one to be recognized by my ass from a past 'boyfriend.' mine is a birthmark i have on my cheek.

im not the only one to be recognized by my ass from a past 'boyfriend.' mine is a birthmark i have on my cheek.
I don't even have marks on mine, dude just apparently checked me out a lot at work, and I tend to dress to show off the booty because I'm super proud of it. I don't remember if this dude tipped for a booty flash or someone else did, but that basically sealed the deal that he knew me.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I don't even have marks on mine, dude just apparently checked me out a lot at work, and I tend to dress to show off the booty because I'm super proud of it. I don't remember if this dude tipped for a booty flash or someone else did, but that basically sealed the deal that he knew me.
well you do have a great ass. i don't blame the creep.

If you cam you will be found.
Do not get into this industry unless you can accept this fact. And yes it is a fact. I was found by a friend on my very first broadcast ever. He recognized me when he went to check out the new models tag. While I haven't had anything bad come out of being recognized I also am not the norm. I have been very lucky to not have anything bad come of it. Although I did have an ex who got really angry at me one time almost send links to my sites to my family.
This is not the job to do if you have problems with being found. The internet is forever. You will most likely be found. It's only a matter of time. To think otherwise is very naive.
Yes I know I'm being harsh but it's better to know what will happen and get out now when you have limited things of yourself online tied to camming.

Chaturbate doesn't ban people for not showing their faces on cam.

Having clarified that... The more you cam the more videos of you will end up on other sites. You have no control over it. The fact that you are taking so many visible measures to hide your identity will only fuel people who believe themselves to be detectives to try and find you.

We have been able to remove the videos from popular sites like camwhores, they are only left on bot sites with less than 50 viewers per video, so we don't think that actually matters. About the detectives, we look so different that even if someone found our real identity it would be almost impossible to prove it's us.

Doesn't matter. I did all that shit to hide myself and still got outed. The internet is forever.

You maybe lucky and not get recognized. But you gotta be ready for when it does happen.

How did you get outed? We are basically unrecognisable from our real world selves.

Trying to stay anonymous on the internet is hard, it just takes one mistake to have your identity revealed. Just be prepared for when someone finds out what you do online.

If that happens we are prepared, but we are confident that even watching one of our full videos wouldn't be enough to recognise us, we made our appearance as different as possible.

This feels like a lot of work especially if your trying to do this long term and if you are trying to do this long term like Audri said, its generally only a matter of time before somebody figures you out. Also its likely chaturbate will eventually ban you for not showing your face on cam.

They told us we could not show our face? So far it hasn't been a problem for viewers or tips amounts.

If you cam you will be found.
Do not get into this industry unless you can accept this fact. And yes it is a fact. I was found by a friend on my very first broadcast ever. He recognized me when he went to check out the new models tag. While I haven't had anything bad come out of being recognized I also am not the norm. I have been very lucky to not have anything bad come of it. Although I did have an ex who got really angry at me one time almost send links to my sites to my family.
This is not the job to do if you have problems with being found. The internet is forever. You will most likely be found. It's only a matter of time. To think otherwise is very naive.
Yes I know I'm being harsh but it's better to know what will happen and get out now when you have limited things of yourself online tied to camming.

We appreciate your advice. However, how would we be recognised if all our viewers are coming from countries that we don't know, and furthermore our videos being reposted have nothing recognisable and hardly any views on those websites. We don't have anything particularly striking about our bodies that could allow us to be recognised. So how do you suppose we will 100% be recognised? With masks, wigs, minimal head showing, lack of recognising factors...are you saying people hack accounts to out you?

Seconding everyone saying it is very very possible to still be found out. Before camming I used to post to GW... had a guy that worked in the same mall as me recognize me, even though I didn't have my full face visible. Had only posted like 3 or 4 times.
Whats GW?

How did you get outed? We are basically unrecognisable from our real world selves.
a clip of me from a capped stream was posted on facebook and went viral there. (5million+ views) after it was viral on reddit and twitter. family friend saw it and slowly told everyone. my husband's safety was on the line because i thought my family was going to kill him (no joke, had to get a restraining order)

i constantly changed my hair, changed my look/style, wore different makeup, hid tattoos, limited my online presence, you name it.
We appreciate your advice. However, how would we be recognised if all our viewers are coming from countries that we don't know, and furthermore our videos being reposted have nothing recognisable and hardly any views on those websites. We don't have anything particularly striking about our bodies that could allow us to be recognised. So how do you suppose we will 100% be recognised? With masks, wigs, minimal head showing, lack of recognising factors...are you saying people hack accounts to out you?

goodness you guys are way too naive. please listen to us when we say there is no sure way to get you not outed. sure there are precautions you can take. but it's not a guarantee. many many other models can say the same thing. there are a few who are able to keep it a secret, but i say few for a reason. the internet is for primarily used to share things you find with others, remember.

also geoblocks don't always work. vpns are a real thing and a lot more people are using them today then normal. capers will take clips of your shows and put everywhere on the internet.

if this is something you two really want to do, it is better to be prepared for when the cat does get out of the bag.

Last edited:
The internet is forever. You may not get outed now. It may not ever happen. But to live in denial of it even being a possibility is extremely naive. As you've seen in this thread girls have been found by body parts that don't even have any recognizable marks on them. There are bots that record every single cam stream and post them on tube sites. This is a fact.
I'm not trying to be rude. But if you refuse to accept that you will most likely be found you're just living in la la land. I'm merely trying to bring you back to the real world. These are things that can and will happen. It's truly only a matter of when. But if you refuse to accept this fact then you really should not be camming at all.

Seriously. If your privacy matters that much get a part time job. How much do you pull in each cam session? How much do you make a year in your vanilla job? Which is more sustainable long-term?

I've seen what couples make and unless you are in the top 10-20% you'd make more p/t in the vanilla workforce.

Shit gets pirated and reposted constantly. Geoblock does practically nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.