AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Faceless?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2019
Hello all!

Going by Rebelle, still havent chosen a last name and not sure if it is necessary. I registered on camsoda and MFC, but still havent went live on either. I think nerves are getting the best of me. I plan on giving it a go pretty soon because I just really need something different. I've thought about going into nude modeling, but havent went through with that either, I just really love my body and want to feel sexy again. Side note, I've been celibate for years now and feel like I'm craving male attention, which might seem insane if I were to tell anyone I know, because to everyone I seem very secure with myself. Anyways Im rambling. I really want to get into camming, but Im interested in knowing has anyone had any success with camming without showing their face? Now I'm a very pretty girl. Literally have heard someone tell me I'm beautiful everyday of my life, but I like the idea of mystery, looking forward to any feedback. Or just advice on being like "Fuck It" show your face bitch is fine too! Looking forward to this new journey! I'm really hoping to kill it!

MFC requires models to show their face while streaming.

Other cam sites don't though. Streamate for one. I think Chaturbate might be another.

Really though, you will have to be comfortable at some point with people seeing your face. It's just part of the industry.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Hello all!

Going by Rebelle, still havent chosen a last name and not sure if it is necessary. I registered on camsoda and MFC, but still havent went live on either. I think nerves are getting the best of me. I plan on giving it a go pretty soon because I just really need something different. I've thought about going into nude modeling, but havent went through with that either, I just really love my body and want to feel sexy again. Side note, I've been celibate for years now and feel like I'm craving male attention, which might seem insane if I were to tell anyone I know, because to everyone I seem very secure with myself. Anyways Im rambling. I really want to get into camming, but Im interested in knowing has anyone had any success with camming without showing their face? Now I'm a very pretty girl. Literally have heard someone tell me I'm beautiful everyday of my life, but I like the idea of mystery, looking forward to any feedback. Or just advice on being like "Fuck It" show your face bitch is fine too! Looking forward to this new journey! I'm really hoping to kill it!

No harm in trying to go faceless imo, it works for some people, and it won't take too long to figure out if it works for you.

It seems to be a hit or miss thing on chaturbate. Most faceless get practically no viewers and leave quickly again, a handful get hundreds or thousands in some minutes.

Good fucking luck. Seriously. Also get ready for people constantly asking to see your face. Camming is very personal. for the 6 years I've been at this, I have only seen probably two models be successful while not showing their face, and they had beautiful hourglass figures. Like seriously their bodies were bombshell and perfectly toned. They also knew the art of tease. Fucking wizards if you ask me.

I've seen also seen hundreds struggle to earn anything while not showing their face.

Chaturbate requires you show your face at the start of the show and ever so ofter during the show. You can wear a mask/hide your face but you will still need to show you face frequently so the CB staff can compare with the photo id they have of you.
I agree with others, not showing your face is difficult.

Side note: My Husband and I had a mask show once, he was wearing a Trump mask and I wearing a Clinton mask. That was fun!

You can set a password to your room to show the face. Then delete password and broadcast publicly without face.

The faceless models on chaturbate have a unique distribution. They are either on the front page or on the last page.

Chaturbate requires you show your face at the start of the show and ever so ofter during the show. You can wear a mask/hide your face but you will still need to show you face frequently so the CB staff can compare with the photo id they have of you.
I agree with others, not showing your face is difficult.

Side note: My Husband and I had a mask show once, he was wearing a Trump mask and I wearing a Clinton mask. That was fun!

Really? I've never seen anything about that in the ToS, and I haven't been banned yet so....

Really? I've never seen anything about that in the ToS, and I haven't been banned yet so....

From this thread - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...e-because-i-used-mask-show.27363/#post-827538
Chaturbate staff saying in email that face is required. I believe I've also seen Shirley say that it needs to be shown at least a few times during the stream, especially if you go out of view of the camera and come back, because they can't trust that you didn't just switch places with someone.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-12_21-40-22.png
    upload_2018-7-12_21-40-22.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 11
Thanks everyone! I haven't looked into camming on chaturbate yet. I've only signed up for mfc and camsoda. Not too sure which one I will start with. I think I just need to bite the bullet and show face instead of caring so much. I just like the idea of being a mystery because I'm such a tease.

Thanks everyone! I haven't looked into camming on chaturbate yet. I've only signed up for mfc and camsoda. Not too sure which one I will start with. I think I just need to bite the bullet and show face instead of caring so much. I just like the idea of being a mystery because I'm such a tease.

Good Luck - How exciting for you.

I read and understand from your previous posts that you plan to be a tease. There have several potential models asking about *never* showing their face in the past, I know that is not what you are asking. I just wanted to make sure you have all the information you need.

My advice would be to contact the official support on the site you decide to do your show and explain clearly what you are going to do, so that can confirm/clarify that specific site's TOS. Better to be safe than sorry!

Whenever I try something new on CB I always check with support first.

If this is the angle you go with, it can work, provided it's allowed on the site where you're streaming from.

Sometimes when I stream on SM, I am too tired to constantly show my face on cam, but honestly it has not hurt my hourly earnings. It makes absolutely no difference as to whether or not my face is on cam if the site is actually functioning or if it's not during a contest. Some are definitely very intrigued by the mystery. However, I'm not faceless in public chat all the time, but still, I've gotten it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.