AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake Accounts to Help Boost Your Room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if CB finds a way to resolve this problem, those same people will find some new unfair way, some sort of loophole, to give their models an edge. Thats their grind, and that’s the way it’s going to be. I made these comments because I just didn’t see a point to this discussion because these people will never disappear. However, I will rest my case now and stop replying...

Reactions: OldHippy
@cattynaty It does not application in common sense. It is more like service with some people or bot for registering new fake accounts (registration with 90% is manual because of captcha), a few servers with lot of proxies for different ip addresses. It is expencive for one model to own all this things. But for the agency or for the service - ok. And all these things are private

How do they "load" the accounts with tokens? Many of the accounts are light blue, meaning they have at least one token. Do they really invest by buying tokens for these accounts?

Reactions: LoonaVision
A few words about blackmarks. I found in the other thread (problem viewers) similar definition: "shadow ban"
So, problem exist. And this shadow ban applies automatic by antibot system. And this shadow ban can be done by 3d party, competitor model as example.
So if you can not promote self by botnet, you can denote any competitor by the same bot net, especially if bot net already seen by antibot (most fake users are banned or tipping disabled or something similar)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_
So you're saying there are 3d parties who send bots to rooms not to promote them but to set off a bot alarm for these rooms? Say "someone" wants to do @Mila_ or newchloe18 harm, two girls who have absolutely no need for bots, then bots get sent to these rooms in the hope cb acts against these rooms?
After I saw this one bot army today I'm not sure anymore what else is going on on cb.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Mila_
So you're saying there are 3d parties who send bots to rooms not to promote them but to set off a bot alarm for these rooms? Say "someone" wants to do @Mila_ or newchloe18 harm, two girls who have absolutely no need for bots, then bots get sent to these rooms in the hope cb acts against these rooms?
Exactly.
That's why I think some type of white list exists, but only for few well known models.
I saw this situation in some rooms, fast bot flood one day and the all next days much lesser user online with hard limit.
Also I think blackmarks are cleared for all once per month. Because once a month the first page totally changed, many good known models on the first places. And one by one each next days they receive less and less viewers and go down, instead of them much more low quality rooms appear.

Exactly.
That's why I think some type of white list exists, but only for few well known models.
I saw this situation in some rooms, fast bot flood one day and the all next days much lesser user online with hard limit.
Also I think blackmarks are cleared for all once per month. Because once a month the first page totally changed, many good known models on the first places. And one by one each next days they receive less and less viewers and go down, instead of them much more low quality rooms appear.
This actually does make sense as some days it is very difficult to place and other days it is quite fast and easy. Last year when I started doing shows every day I would get 1000 users on my first 20 min... now I only hit 1000 after 1 hour has passed

Last year when I started doing shows every day I would get 1000 users on my first 20 min... now I only hit 1000 after 1 hour has passed
I wrote exactly about it!

And these levels are different for each model.
I can be 500 max for the first hour and 1000 for the second and 1500 for the third. But can be and 1000-2000-3000 etc.

Also limits are totally dynamic. Switching to the different server with the different limits can be seen by chat disconnecting-connecting.
I saw a different situations:
- Model do a good show, a lot of tips, model away from pc (she can not connect or disconnect) hard limit about 1800. in chat window - model away/model connected and in 1-5 minutes online dropped to 900-1000 and this value a new hard limit. But this time model do a good show and totally the same as 5-10 or 15 minutes ago. So nothing changes - tips flowing, members chatting etc. But total online minus 500 and in 10-15 minutes position goes down
- Also I saw totally different situation a lot of times. Limit about 700-800. Model do nothing, nobody tipping, nobody chatting. Model away from keyboard (doing nothing). In chat model away/model connected - and BOOM! no limits in 10-15 minutes limit about 3000 or no limit at all. so the one of the first places in half of hour. Model still do nothing. But tokens start to flow. Tokens flow on the first places even if model do nothing.

So these limits are fully automatic and totally dumb. Maybe with some moderation - I don't know. But system is dumb and stupid.

spanish bots work good!
realtoxxxmaria and spanishcouple_ on top!
totally the same situation like year ago (that time they use bots and right now again)

and totally the same situation like was with innocentdoll (if someone remember this cheater room). many members say innocentdoll did a good show and words about bots just words of envy people. but where is she right now - banned permanently without re-registration ability.

i hope these cheaters rooms will be permanently banned, because they know what they do. they used bot before and are using bots now!

Reactions: megafapper
right now the first page of cb is too strange and freaky. strange online counters, many unknown model with low quality etc...

Maybe some recommendations what model can not do.
As example "we do not recommend use proxies or VPN", etc.
It helps models avoid shadow bans or hard caps of members.

realtoxxxmaria away to the ticket show, and unnaturally a lot of members are still there.

And after comparing this list with members in the spanishcouple_ room,
I can say that both of them are using the same bot net.

It's sad. And think because of slowness and too fast ignorance of CB support, it will be forever until not only a few people will report about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: forumkeeper
I think I know what @forumkeeper means.
Problem with these rooms that its have a big user list and only several amount of users is the same and it is impossible to do only by eyes. Some program is needed for analyzing this data. Screenshots are useless. And chaturbate must have all statistics for finding bots (fake viewers) and cheating rooms.

Reactions: forumkeeper
And think because of slowness and too fast ignorance of CB support
I mean "too often" not "too fast". Sometimes I'm writing too fast and don't check result + poor English and as result such none understandable phrases...

I see much more rooms with "Shhhh...." in the title right now than a few weeks before.
Models see that the first place takes a lot of tokens and think that it is the new trend, and doing the same.
But its just a cheating of the system :-(

I think one more room with the same botnet is online
more than 3K in less than 35 minutes. and 1.5 year ago they also used bots!

I mean "too often" not "too fast". Sometimes I'm writing too fast and don't check result + poor English and as result such none understandable phrases...

Do not use the word "bots", use "bot accounts" or "fake accounts" or you might get a copy and paste answer explaining how to use apps and bots.

• Helpful!
Reactions: megafapper
@Mila_ has only 3K with more than 7 hours online. This is totally unnatural

Today was my anniversary so I did something different and less structured to cater to my friends and wasn’t going for rank. When I go for rank I have a very tight show with no dead space. Today I ate lunch on cam, played old shows in a green screen.. things that passersby have no interest in. So it was 3000 people who know me and like me as opposed to the usual 20k with tons of people who don’t care

Status
Not open for further replies.