AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fallout Shelter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have discovered some thing disturbing. The game limits your vault to 200 dwellers. So what happens when the female dwellers are pregnant? well they stay pregnant for ever! Complete with all side effects.

Couples who are not pregnant, can hit it off. But they will never kiss, and they will never do the deed.

One other thing.. If you continue o play sooner or latter you'll probable luck out and get one of the rare dwellers. But to actually use the dweller your going to have to let some one die. And then choose not to revive them. It's like some sort of sick version of survivor. Where your choice is to leave some one at your door to fend for them selfs OR kill some one so they can come inside.

In my case I received the "jason" dweller with hockey mask. Which just makes it more messed up.

I have discovered some thing disturbing. The game limits your vault to 200 dwellers. So what happens when the female dwellers are pregnant? well they stay pregnant for ever! Complete with all side effects.

Couples who are not pregnant, can hit it off. But they will never kiss, and they will never do the deed.

One other thing.. If you continue o play sooner or latter you'll probable luck out and get one of the rare dwellers. But to actually use the dweller your going to have to let some one die. And then choose not to revive them. It's like some sort of sick version of survivor. Where your choice is to leave some one at your door to fend for them selfs OR kill some one so they can come inside.

In my case I received the "jason" dweller with hockey mask. Which just makes it more messed up.

See, that's when you start allowing all the male dwellers to die off and being to form your underground utopia :)

See, that's when you start allowing all the male dwellers to die off and being to form your underground utopia :)

Would that include night ware clothing?

My fav right now is formal wear.

I think my current plan is to ether build a bunch of green houses.
OR turn all the food and water into nukea-cola bottlers.

I really want to play it but it just keeps crashing on my phone.:arghh:
I finally deleted the game.

After you get to about 80 or so dwellers it seems like deathclaw attacks are inevitable, AND overpowered.

I'm not sure how good your PC is, but you can load bluestacks and it'll emulate an android OS on your PC...you could play it there.

Did you have a STEM lab? Did you send dwellers out to find weapons and clothes? I found there was no point to having 50 dwellers if they were all un-armed. I found even if I don't have stem sending a dweller out un-armed usually resulted in them coming back clothed and armed.

Did you have a STEM lab? Did you send dwellers out to find weapons and clothes? I found there was no point to having 50 dwellers if they were all un-armed. I found even if I don't have stem sending a dweller out un-armed usually resulted in them coming back clothed and armed.
Yup to both.

Funny thing was, the last attack was when I had the explorer start his return trip. With about 90 dwellers I had a cache of 50 stim packs and about 30 low grade weapons (all I could find).

Yup to both.

Funny thing was, the last attack was when I had the explorer start his return trip. With about 90 dwellers I had a cache of 50 stim packs and about 30 low grade weapons (all I could find).

Damn and they still ripped you apart? Yah i've noticed that too. It could be random. But it does seem like they're connect some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.