AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FanCentro: Selling your private social media accounts just got that much easier!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2013
www.mojohost.com
Twitter Username
@NatalieMojoHost
FC_fb_820x312.png

FanCentro is a platform with one very distinct specialty. It is designed to make it easy for you to sell access to private social media accounts. Starting with selling snapchat, which is already used by over 2,000 models, FanCentro, formerly known as SnapCentro, will soon include selling private instagram, twitter, tumblr blog access, whatsapp, kik and much more!
Along with the re-branding, we’ve rolled out a feature that benefits those of you who don’t use snapchat. You can create a profile with all your links, a bio and a few (non-nude only) images to use for SEO and as a landing page for your fans. Whether they want to check out your cam room, your website or your social media accounts - FanCentro will get them on their way to becoming your paying fans!
To create a profile and sell access to your private snapchat (and in the future other social media), check out the influencer section on FanCentro.com!

P.S. I hope this thread will be used as the main location for any questions and comments about the FanCentro platform.

Last edited:
View attachment 71314

FanCentro is a platform with one very distinct specialty. It is designed to make it easy for you to sell access to private social media accounts. Starting with selling snapchat, which is already used by over 2,000 models, FanCentro, formerly known as SnapCentro, will soon include selling private instagram, twitter, tumblr blog access, whatsapp, kik and much more!
Along with the re-branding, we’ve rolled out a feature that benefits those of you who don’t use snapchat. You can create a profile with all your links, a bio and a few (non-nude only) images to use for SEO and as a landing page for your fans. Whether they want to check out your cam room, your website or your social media accounts - FanCentro will get them on their way to becoming your paying fans!
To create a profile and sell access to your private snapchat (and in the future other social media), check out the influencer section on FanCentro.com!

P.S. I hope this thread will be used as the main location for any questions and comments about the FanCentro platform.

I have just been looking into a problem a model has with hosting with you and I'm shocked at your server setup.

You have zero security headers set up and the biggest worry is your using a version of php thats 3.5 years old, not been supported for 2 years and had no security updates for 1 year.

Reactions: RemiRansom
How is it easier to sell access to private social media accounts?
Usual transaction - person tips, model tells them the account name to be added (or the user tells the model the account name to be added), that's done.

So where does this get easier with a 3rd party "thing" in the middle, and why would i pay them a considerable amount of money per month for this?

Reactions: NatalieP
Hi Zoomer!
Thank you for your question, let me give a bit more detail about the service and what the benefits are:
First off, the platform lets you create a comprehensive profile that converts more easily and will appeal to a wide range of customers - whether they're your regulars on a cam site or buyers of your content. For example, if you sell your snapchat for tokens on MFC and a user isn't an MFC client, it will be more complex for them to process the payment than through a comprehensive profile page which you can make on FanCentro. You can browse the profiles on FanCentro.com to see what these look like.
Second, security. Collecting payments through a secure gateway is essential to guarantee the security of your business. Some do it over paypal or amazon gift cards but first is not adult-friendly and can get your account closed at any time and the second isn't really money - you are bound to only buy things on Amazon with it.
Third, recurring billing. You can set a monthly price for your social media access and that will re-bill every month, generating a steady and growing income over time. Doing it via one-time payments isn't going to get you the ongoing revenue stream that rebills would.
Fourth, user management. The system is made to simplify life for you in terms of keeping track of your subscribers and their potential expiration dates. A user pays on the profile page and immediately gets an email on how to add your account to their friends list, at the same time you get an email notification to add the user. If the user cancels the subscription, you will get another notification to remove him or her. You no longer need to keep complicated spreadsheets with expiration dates.
Fifth, saving time and effort. You don't need to communicate with the user pre-purchase if payment was not processed yet. Just send them to the profile page and let them make the payment before you spend your valuable time communicating with someone who might never convert.
Sixth, comprehensive income tracking and sales history. The system is very transparent and you have full information on all transactions that happened through your profile page starting with your very first sale and on to as long as you wish to use the service, and the history of all payouts that you received.
One more tiny comment. You don't need to pay any money per month for using FanCentro. We work on revenue share only - meaning if your profile doesn't make you money, we don't get anything either.

Looking forward to more questions!

I'm not a model; i'm a user.

So if I'm on a camsite, and a buyer of their tokens, then it's pretty much a given i trust their payment methods. I tip, I receive. I'm not bothered about how easy it is for anyone else - I just want the snapchat/whatever access of the individual I'm currently tipping :D

So what's going to get me to sign up to yet another site, who I don't know, have no reason to trust, to then pay for a service they don't control nor have a say over? The ones i've seen are $16 per month with no ability to take advantage of "in room" sale specials, lifetime offers, so possibly a worse way to actually interact. Additionally, it may happen right then/there with a model. There seems little reason (to me, anyway) to visit the site in the first place - as the service I am after is available on the websites where I can interact with them - and a hell of a lot of others.

If i were a model it'd be different, but "worse" - as what you've described is a glorified reminder system, which any calendar will set up really easily. All the actual admin of accounts is still on the model/user. Costs by tips are easy (it's part of tips/tip history) and no need to converse to convert a sale - receive tip, they've paid - add; for all other enquiries, see topic title.

I understand what you're trying to do, so good luck to you - but... i see zero value as a user (personally), and not sure I quite understand the value for a model other than potentially waking up to "you've had 6 people purchase snap, add them now!". Maybe that's great, if people visit/pay the site. But again, there's no content of interest there really... at least not for me.

I can see how it might help for models like myself who sell videos online, but don't do live cam shows anymore. Also, it might help camgirls that work on sites like SM since they don't allow you to advertise off-site services like this (unless that has changed since I was on there last).

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
So if I'm on a camsite, and a buyer of their tokens, then it's pretty much a given i trust their payment methods. I tip, I receive. I'm not bothered about how easy it is for anyone else - I just want the snapchat/whatever access of the individual I'm currently tipping :D

So what's going to get me to sign up to yet another site, who I don't know, have no reason to trust, to then pay for a service they don't control nor have a say over?

Not all of the model's users will be on that one cam site, so while it is more complex for you to go to another site to buy the subscription it won't be for others. So - yes, the platform is made to simplify life for models. The purchasing process is easy and simple for users as well, but of course we can't make it easier than if you've already got tokens to buy it elsewhere.
That being said, you don't need to make an account on the FanCentro website. It is not a cam site and there is no other service done through it other then offering subscriptions to social accounts. So, you would only use it for that particular purchase.
"pay for a service they don't control nor have a say over" - not sure what you're trying to say with that though - do you have control over someone's snapchat when you buy it via a token site? And what control are you looking for? A FanCentro profile would give you a description, as a rule, of how often posts can be expected and what kind of interaction is to be expected. That is about as much as I think you would expect either way?
Then again - if you're really into a particular model and he or she is not on the cam site you're on - what do you do? :)

I can see how it might help for models like myself who sell videos online, but don't do live cam shows anymore. Also, it might help camgirls that work on sites like SM since they don't allow you to advertise off-site services like this (unless that has changed since I was on there last).

Thank you, yes - also handy for those who work on cam sites that don't allow sales of external services via their payment system.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Just signed up hopefully it works in my favor. Im pissed I didnt get glammed up for those verify photos lol someone is going to be scared.

Hi there girl6fromthesix! Thanks for turning in the application. Those snapshots are only to verify that you are who you claim you are, so no worries :) They're not supposed to be photoshopped :)
Verification takes up to 24 hours, but usually much less. Keep in mind to NOT use nudity on profile images or it will be returned for re-submission. Welcome to FanCentro!

Spoil your fans with discounts!:h:

FanCentro-Discount-Feature_XBIZ_960x540.png

Offer your fans discounts on Snapchat & Instagram subscriptions with the brand new FanCentro Discount Feature and get your profile listed in the Holiday Sale section of our directory to attract even more fans!

It’s easy to do!

1. Click “profile” at the top of your homepage after you’ve logged into your FanCentro profile
2. Then click “subscription offers” on the left
3. Either click “add recurring offer” or “add lifetime offer” and decide the price and length of time
4. Click “apply discount to offered price” to enter in the percentage you would like to discount, and finally click “apply”

With the new Discount Feature you have even more chances to win the trip to AVN in our contest! You have one week left to participate! Check the rules here!

Status
Not open for further replies.