AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. (Juicer advice)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
camstory said:
Well I did have 2 pieces or raisin toast,
Oh BTW the juice that comes from even lightly cooked bacon is negligible, but it makes a very nice odor. :)

Me thinks that your olfactory self torture might have some effect on your consumption desires .... :-D

Reactions: camstory
Juicing every day is hard. I'm on day 2 of an actual juice fast and not just juicing here and there and I love it, but I hate it, too, if that makes sense. I feel better (I'm awaiting the ickies) but it's weird not eating solid food like everyone else in my house.

I'm finding that it's working out better for me if I just juice once a day, but make a bunch and put it in the fridge. I know that's not the best way to do it, but that way I have it on hand if I get hungry later. When I'm hungry, I'm lazy and want a quick fix, rather than to juice a bunch of stuff and then wash it all and put it away.

AllisonWilder said:
Juicing every day is hard. I'm on day 2 of an actual juice fast and not just juicing here and there and I love it, but I hate it, too, if that makes sense. I feel better (I'm awaiting the ickies) but it's weird not eating solid food like everyone else in my house.

I'm finding that it's working out better for me if I just juice once a day, but make a bunch and put it in the fridge. I know that's not the best way to do it, but that way I have it on hand if I get hungry later. When I'm hungry, I'm lazy and want a quick fix, rather than to juice a bunch of stuff and then wash it all and put it away.
Very cool Allison, I am on day one again. If you can get passed day three it becomes much easier in my experience. Got up yesterday after a day of only juice and I was at 222 the same as the day before and basically I had ate hardly anything since i was at 219. It probably had something to do with being more hydrated or maybe the variable gravity under my bathroom, or may the Tea-Bo ninjas sneaked in while I slept and filled my ass with lead. I don't know but I was so frustrated, I ate with a vengeance. It was like everything in the fridge and freezer was suspect of kicking the dog and spilling my drink on the way out. I wasn't allowing any time for a fair trail, if it looked the least bit guilty, I was eating it. It was a gastric blitzkrieg of epic... But it wasn't,,,, after a bowl of ice cream and a couple pieces of raisin bread (yes new loaf, didn't go buy it it was in the outside freezer)I felt full as if I would feel too full if I went on. It gave me time for pause, and I was good the rest of the day.

I too have found making a container of juice that will last a day or two is the way to go. I researched it a little, and if it is refrigerated below 40F and in a tightly sealed container it looses very little good stuff. It can even mellow the flavor some, which I think I have experienced, but I might just be susceptible to suggestion.

Oh, this morning I was at 222 again, so, IDK. I think I need to go back to weighing only once or twice a week, it seemed to work better that way. Maybe move the scale somewhere in the house where the gravity is more stable. :lol:

Yes, by all means dont weigh but maybe 1-2x a week if that. I was told by a dietitian long ago the body will fluctuate with intake, exercise, sleep patterns, EMOTIONS and many other variables. Weighing leads many times to frustrations that will also cause binge eating or starving when your body needs regularity to normalize itself. :twocents-02cents:

I've always been the type to weigh myself daily and log it somewhere. I do it at the same time every day and account for the fluctuation and other things that could be frustrating. I find it's helpful for me personally to be able to look back and see xxx.8, xxx.7, xxx.5 or whatever so that even if I'm not making a huge amount of progress, I can see that there's a difference, even if it's just a .1 on the scale.

If the number jumps up drastically from one day to the next, it makes it easier to remember what I've eaten and take note of just how it affects my weight.

Not something I'd suggest for everyone, but wanted to throw my two cents in there. :)

Day two, right behind you Allison. Hope you got through day three. :)

Reactions: SoTxBob
You know why you have never heard of the tomato juice and beer diet? Because it doesn't work, no matter how much food you don't eat. Dam, beer must have a load of calories. If 2's were wild, i'd be a lucky sonsa bitch. 222 and holding. I'm not posting to this thread again till... No, I'm not posting again till I have something legit to post here. Are you sure you want to hit the submit button loudmouth ?

Reactions: SoTxBob
Status
Not open for further replies.