AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite cartoon

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? What is your favorite cartoon as an adult? Any fond cartoon memories?

Favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a kid was Jonny Quest. After school was Tom and Jerry reruns.

As an adult, Samurai Jack. Although I am very fond of Animaniacs.

But really, it is so hard to pick just one.

Calvin & Hobbes

Sorry, a lot on my mind today; didn't read the Saturday morning thingy.

Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo were my favorites as a kid... of course I did watch a lot back then... SuperFriends used to be up there too, but now they just seem really silly.

Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo were my favorites as a kid... of course I did watch a lot back then... SuperFriends used to be up there too, but now they just seem really silly.
I wouldn't mind watching the classic Looney Toons as an adult for the quality of the animation but they are so edited now because of the "violence", they would lose the original appeal.

Reactions: parnone
Hmmm. I can't pick just one from childhood, Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Daria, I could probably go on all day.

Current favorite is definitely the Venture Brothers. I personally enjoy the sporadic release of new seasons haha.

Reactions: Lelo1 and swagger
What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? What is your favorite cartoon as an adult? Any fond cartoon memories?

Favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a kid was Jonny Quest. After school was Tom and Jerry reruns.

As an adult, Samurai Jack. Although I am very fond of Animaniacs.

But really, it is so hard to pick just one.
Jonny Quest is quality stuff

So many.

Samurai Jack, Powerpuff Girls, Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Lab.

oh! And Hey Arnold!

Reactions: Jimi66

Favorite as a kid: Jem
Favorite as an adult: Jem

Reactions: paige_orion
I was such a big fan of Battle of the Planets on Saturday mornings. In Japan it is known as Gatchaman and is more in-depth story line with continuity. As an adult I actually searched out the Gatchaman set, but was bummed that Casey Kasem and the others weren't doing the overdubs I remember as the character voices, but sitll, this is my favorite as an adult.

But, because they were were played every day after school and made me laugh so much I would have to say it is the Looney Tunes stuff. There was something about the length and Daffy Duck and Elmer Fud (I loved when Daffy Duck would get shot his face blown around and he would have to readjust his beak:

or Foghorn Leghorn, or Tweety Bird and Sylvester, or Yosemite Sam (anyone remember those mudflaps on big rigs with him and guns drawn?). I think my least favorite was Bugs Bunny, but he was still ok for laughs.

Holy shit, I'd forgotten all about Battle of the Planets!! Awesome stuff, thanks N_i_c_u!

when I was a kid - justice league
spiderman -loved and still love that he was a little bit saucy
I watched a lot of batman and robin
transformers- I had a bunch of transformers including dinobots
fraggle rock, does this count because it cartoons per se'?
smurfs

much older/teens into my twenties maybe- animaniacs

and I have a serious soft spot for snoopy- a pretty quick way to make me melty in real life is to give me something with snoopy on it-I still have a snoopy stuffed animal from when I was 2

Reactions: eyeteach
Oh man. I watch cartoons more than anything else in the world. I think we live in an amazing era for animation, and I loooove both western cartoons and anime. Seriously.

As a kid: I was obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, X-men, and Gargoyles.
As an adult: I still love old-school cartoons and I'll even throw on cartoons that are before my era (He-man and the Masters of the Universe, Thundercats, etc). For modern cartoons, I really dig Bob's Burgers, Voltron: Legendary Defender, Avatar: The Last Air-Bender.

For anime: That's a whole different genre of animation and my list would be obnoxiously long!

Reactions: SophiaSophia
As a kid:
Transformers
GI Joe
Voltron (Lions, not the cars)
Smurfs
Fraggle Rock
Muppet Show (Reruns of the original show, not the newer ones)

As an adult, I haven't watched that many cartoons. About the only one I like is Yu-Gi-Oh (original series). But, I rarely watch TV anymore.

As a teeny tiny kiddo I liked barney...pokemon came out and Barney was history. I also liked yu-gi-oh a lot but kinda moved on once the original series was done. I still love pokemon and watching the orignal yu-gi-oh series though. The japanese version of yu-gi-oh blows the english version out of the water though. Just saying. Hehe :D

when I was a kid - justice league
spiderman -loved and still love that he was a little bit saucy
I watched a lot of batman and robin
transformers- I had a bunch of transformers including dinobots
fraggle rock, does this count because it cartoons per se'?
smurfs

much older/teens into my twenties maybe- animaniacs

and I have a serious soft spot for snoopy- a pretty quick way to make me melty in real life is to give me something with snoopy on it-I still have a snoopy stuffed animal from when I was 2

If we jumped into the way back machine we'd see itty bitty eyeteach with the only cat he ever had. The cat's name: Snoopy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.