AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Christmas movie.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2011
Home Alone!! :)

The Santa Clause for sure

Scrooged and The Ref

I have used the line from The Ref on my mother "Ya know what I'm gonna get you next year mom?" "A big cross so when you feel unappreciated for all the things you've done you can climb up on it and nail yourself to it" It had the desired effect.

A Christmas Story used to be great till TBS or whoever now runs it 24 hours on xmas day...makes me sick of it.

lol @ Christmas Vacation - good stuff

Rosemary said:
I love those stop motion Rankin/Bass Christmas films-
The year without a Santa Claus
I totally had a seasonal crush on Snow Miser as a child. :shifty:

I love them all! :D Seriously, I watch Christmas marathons like crazy during the holidays.

CammiStar said:
Nordling said:
A Christmas Story (1983)

rw4tc1i3hfz3ctir.jpg

This.

"You'llll shoot your eeeyyye ouuuut!"
Ha ha! And the part where the father wins a "leg lamp" and his family hate it and eventually do away with it. Really, the movie had everything, I laughed and at times almost cried.

I once had a boss who, every time some object became the subject of conversation, he quoted his mom, saying, "you can put an eye out with that!"

The live action version of The Grinch, the weird noses in that movie make me REALLY HAPPY!

It's a tie between the animated Grinch, and the Christmas Carol version with George C. Scott (1984 version).

I remember seeing Annabelle's Wish, and crying so hard...Damn it, now I have to see it again D:

Status
Not open for further replies.